It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Submarine UC3 Nautilus Sank Today. Female Reporter Is Missing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellmutt

Madsen should be forced to watch that for every day remaining of his sorry life.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I agree!

Without the sniffer dogs they had borrowed from Sweden, trained to find bodies in water, they would never have found her head and exposed his lies. I wonder what he'll say now? Maybe he'll claim insanity or something? I haven't heard whether they've determined the cause of death yet, but it surely didn't happen the way he has claimed.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
There's a video in this article, where the police tell the press about their findings. It's subtitled in english.

Decapitated head of Swedish journalist 'murdered on board an inventor's home-made submarine' has been found, say Danish police

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I guess one major reason for why she was able to enter North Korea, was that her name was Kim...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
From November 1st 2017, Sweden and Denmark will share DNA databases. They are going to test Peter Madsen's DNA against several unsolved murders in Sweden.

Sweden to revisit old murders amid Danish submarine probe

Oct 9, 2017

Swedish police say they will reopen old murder cases in an area near Copenhagen in the wake of the killing of Swedish journalist Kim Wall aboard a submarine.

Swedish broadcaster TV4 reported Monday that the southern region of Skane has around 120 unsolved killings.

Next month, DNA databases from Sweden and Denmark will be joined up, with Madsen's DNA expected to be tested against unsolved killings.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

He is denying he murdered her.

They did find a knife in another bag. And her skull wasn't fractured.

I wonder what the new story will be? My guess is "deny, deny, deny".

Submarine serial killer? The book just writes itself!

Hey, also wanted to say, "Thanks" for keeping up with this story!

A sad ending for Kim Wall but if he is taken off the streets and is kept away from doing this to other women then maybe some good has come out of this tragedy after all.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
They've already tested Peter Madsen's DNA against several unsolved murders in Norway, but they didn't find a match.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Peter Madsen has now admitted dismembering Kim Wall's body and dumping her body parts in the sea , he has also come up with another ridiculous reason for her death , Madsen now says Kim Wall suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning while he was up on deck and she was inside the submarine.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If she really died by accident from carbon monoxide poisoning as he now claims, why did he claim that she was hit on the head by the submarine hatch in another accident? Of course he had to change his story now, because of the evidence that she didn't get hit on the head, but why claiming it in the first place if the new story is true? I can't believe anyone will believe his new story, even when he now admits to dismembering her body. And why did he stab her 10 times in the belly and 4 times in her genitals? I believe his odds of getting away with this is zero. They are now going to investigate whether his new poisoning story is even possible. Even if it is, who will believe it?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Does anyone know this:

Can this man be convicted to life in prison if proven guilty of murder and cutting up her body?

I get chills running down my spine at the idea of people like him interacting with innocent strangers ever again.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

I do not know what the laws are like in Sweden.

If she died of carbon monoxide poisoning it would be obvious to any medical examiner. The blood work alone would indicate that as cause of death. Since they recovered her head, they could look at the eyes (it is kind of like strangling in that regard).

My thoughts, he's lying (again).

He also says the video on the computer of a woman being beheaded is not his either. The guy is class A creep.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

I don't know what the maximum sentence is in Denmark. I guess it might be similar to Norway.

On 22 July 2011, Anders Behring Breivik murdered 77 people and injured over 300 in a terror attack in Norway. He was sentenced to 21 years of preventive detention in prison, the maximum sentence allowed in Norway.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
They've found her arms...

Danish Divers Discover Second Arm Believed To Belong To Journalist Kim Wall

11/30/17

The divers found a second arm bogged down by weights in Koge Bay off Copenhagen, akin to how they discovered Wall’s left arm last week, ABC News reported.

"We therefore assume that the arm is connected to the submarine case," Copenhagen police chief investigator Jens Møller Jensen said in a statement.

Divers discovered Wall’s left arm on Nov. 21 in the same area near Koge Bay in Copenhagen.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Peter Madsen allegedly texted an ex-girlfriend that he had a murder-plan ready in the submarine, days before the murder of Kim Wall.

Inventor accused of killing Swedish journalist 'sent texts to an ex-girlfriend saying he had "a murder plan ready in the submarine" days before her death'

20 February 2018

The Danish inventor charged with murdering Swedish journalist Kim Wall on his private submarine reportedly told a former lover he had 'a murder plan' days earlier.

The report claims their conversation soon 'darkened' and Madsen talked about inviting someone onto his submarine, the UC3 Nautilus, 'where they would suddenly change the mood and begin cutting her up'.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Thanks for the update.

This guy is sounding sicker than I originally thought.
I wanted to believe that he made advances on her in the sub and she fought him off, but it sounds like his goal was to kill her all along.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Today, on the International Women's Day, the trial against Peter Madsen has started...

Fact box about the trial of Danish inventor Peter Madsen

March 8-April 25. The date for the verdict is unknown.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Danish inventor Peter Madsen has denied killing Swedish journalist Kim Wall on his homemade submarine, saying she died in an accident.

At his trial in Copenhagen, Mr. Madsen said the 30 year old died of carbon monoxide poisoning when the vessel filled with toxic fumes.

But he has admitted dismembering Ms. Wall's body and disposing of it at sea.

BBC.com, News, March 8, 2018 - Kim Wall: Submariner Peter Madsen says toxic fumes killed journalist.

Just wow. If that is not the lamest thing I have ever heard then I don't know what else is. It is so easy to check for CO poisoning by looking at the eye vessels. He says he opened the door to the engine room and was hit by a "warm cloud" in the face only to find her lifeless behind him! He also said he changed his story because he wanted to spare the family "the gruesome details of her death" (!!!) (same source).

Because, besides being able to marry people at sea, the captain is also responsible for chopping up a dead body, tying it down with rocks, and tossing it overboard.

Enjoy your life behind bars! I won't spare you the gruesome details.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Peter Madsen apparently watched a video of naked women getting impaled and then beheaded, 16 hours before the fatal trip with the submarine. Kim Wall's final sms to her boyfriend was: "I'm still alive!"

Submarine accused 'thought of Se7en' movie as he severed Swedish journalist's head

21 March 2018

Shown a set of 50cm-long sharpened screwdrivers by Mr Buch-Jepsen, Madsen admitted that he had used them to pierce holes in the journalist’s torso, claiming he had wanted to make sure her body would sink for good in the waters off Copenhagen.

"I put some punctures in the body parts because I didn’t want them to be inflated by gases,” he said.

“There is nothing sexual in the fact that the stab holes were in her vagina. I understand why you might think there was, but there was nothing sexual in it for me.”

Madsen also admitted to having watched an animated film by a Russian snuff artist, which was found on his computer. The film, which was shown in court, depicted mongol warriors impaling naked women on spikes and then beheading one of them.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Here's the Trial timetable.

Peter Madsen trial back on tomorrow

March 20th, 2018

Of those, one of the critical witnesses in the trial will be the Navy submarine veteran Ditte Dyreborg.

When questioned about the fatal night, Madsen often refers to highly-detailed technical explanations about the submarine and how Wall died.

But Dyreborg, who is considered one of Denmark’s leading technical experts within the realm of submarines, will be more than a match for Madsen and his intricate explanations. In fact, Dyreborg has penned a report that casts doubt on Madsen’s explanations concerning Wall’s death.

Trial timetable:

March 8 – Presentation of evidence and Peter Madsen takes the stand

March 21 – Peter Madsen takes the stand again

March 22 – Witnesses called up

March 23 – Witnesses called up

March 26 – Witnesses called up

March 27 – Witnesses called up

March 28 – Witnesses called up

April 3 – Witnesses called up

April 4 – Documentation

April 5 – Reserve day

April 23 – Procedures

April 25 – Verdict

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the updates, here's hoping there isn't some obscure technicality or something that derails this case. This guy needs to maximum and then some.

Is my understanding correct,that Denmark doesn't have guaranteed lifetime imprisonment? ie. this guy could get out out after X number of years on good behavior.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join