It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Rocks - Titanium, Uranium, Brass...and now evidence of water?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

New reports, based off the moon rock samples received in the Apollo missions and some questionable satellite wizardry contends water exists on the Moon and all across it's surface in small but significant quantities.

Sound bizarre?

Are NASA's 'moon rocks' even REAL material from the moon? It contains trace brass, titanium, uranium, and now water. We know from the collection process that this is basically just supposedly kicking around on the surface of the moon. That makes zero sense. Are we getting close to the Moon Rocks being exposed as Earth Rocks?

Does anyone find this scientifically feasible or a really bad charade?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: czerro

Though the volcanic glass beads don't contain much water -- maybe a few hundred parts per million -- there's a great deal of the volcanic material to work with, Millliken told CNN. Some fields of this volcanic refuse cover thousands of square kilometers and may be several meters deep, he said.
"It's more water than previously recognized," he said.

Now all we need is a giant factory to mine the water, lol.

Wake me when the nightmare is over. How about spending the money cleaning up our water on earth?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It contains trace brass, titanium, uranium, and now water.

You know brass is an alloy right .

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

knowing that asteroids are comprised of some ice, and the moon does get hit by them (see also craters) it just makes sense that some water would exist, based on that. Also the elements that are on Earth and arrived the same way make sense that they would also be on the moon, and likely Mars. It's all exciting stuff and microbial life might be soon found at either location in some form. We are just finding some strange life in some of the most inhospitable places in the Oceans, so who knows what the near future holds.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
One theory is that the moon was created when an object collided with earth. From the destruction the moon was formed in a close orbit to Earth. I would think a lot of earths rocks would have made it to the moon in this type scenario.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nobody has a theory for how water can exist there. They are surmising it exists through satellite imagery and confirming by data collected from NASA's Moon Rocks. 'Moon Rocks' probably don't exist. We have Earth rocks that NASA is masquerading as 'Moon Rocks', which is why they contain brass, titanium and uranium...and now trace evidence of water. All things that can't possibly be kicking around on the surface of the moon.

One lie, can contribute to bad science even 50 years later.
edit on 11-8-2017 by czerro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

It contains trace brass, titanium, uranium, and now water.

You know brass is an alloy right .

Yet brass was found in the moon rocks. This was explained as contamination from earth in the collection process. So all the samples from the moon are contaminated by material from Earth? Not the Titanium and Uranium and now Water, though?

If the recovered Moon Rocks are real, you are already admitting they are useless because they have been contaminated by Earth material. NASA would know either way. Instead they admitted some brass might have got in there by accident, but everything else is legit.

That's the scientific method for you. These are things people study to learn about the Moon...
edit on 11-8-2017 by czerro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

One lie, can contribute to bad science even 50 years later.

You mean like the 'no moon landing' theory?

By the by, they don't 'surmise' water or other elements are there, its called spectrography, done wth instruments, from orbit (called remote sensing) and with instruments, (called gas chromatograph, mass spectrometers) on earth.

That isn't 'bad science'. i can see though where you come from science isn't allowed. The gubment lies about a great many things, this isn't one of them.

Spectrographic analysis of lunar surface deposits

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well, we know that moon rings like a bell when struck by something heavy, so it's assumed that it's hollow. The moon is exactly the right size and at the right distance to create full eclipses of the sun. And I'm pretty sure the moon is the only moon known to exist that has one side remain always facing the host planet. So there's some pretty funky stuff about it. The recently departed Jim Marrs had a lot to say about it and why he thought it may be artificial.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

My thoughts exactly...brass??? Hey maybe the found aluminum too

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome
One theory is that the moon was created when an object collided with earth. From the destruction the moon was formed in a close orbit to Earth. I would think a lot of earths rocks would have made it to the moon in this type scenario.

There's also a hypothesis that postulates an enormous natural nuclear detonation took place in the very distant past. Which is possible based on radiogenic analysis.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Well, we know that moon rings like a bell when struck by something heavy, so it's assumed that it's hollow. The moon is exactly the right size and at the right distance to create full eclipses of the sun. And I'm pretty sure the moon is the only moon known to exist that has one side remain always facing the host planet. So there's some pretty funky stuff about it. The recently departed Jim Marrs had a lot to say about it and why he thought it may be artificial.

That was due to a series of quakes

Furthermore, shallow moonquakes lasted a remarkably long time. Once they got going, all continued more than 10 minutes. "The moon was ringing like a bell," Neal says.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: nfflhome

There's also a hypothesis that postulates an enormous natural nuclear detonation took place in the very distant past. Which is possible based on radiogenic analysis.

Or shows that impactors raise temperatures and pressures to a level that results in fission of some small portion of matter, creating fallout that has since long decayed.

Also Imo, that this throws off dating techniques that measure radioactive decay, changing the actual age of the earth.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: hutch622

My thoughts exactly...brass??? Hey maybe the found aluminum too

It's true. NASA says it's contamination from their storage container that was improperly cleaned pre-flight.

Edit:...or they are Earth rocks, which would explain everything...
edit on 12-8-2017 by czerro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join