It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Crop Circles Ever Discovered [FULL VIDEO]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I really have not got the time to watch a 48 minute long video, I suspect others won't either. Can you post a summary?

You have time. You just don't want to take it. You have made enough posts today alone to prove it. Fine if it's not your priority, but don't tell us you don't have time.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I tried. I couldn't take it.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yea I think the crop circle ship has sailed..

There is just no logic to it.. if they wanted contact that's not how you do it..

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Capable of interstellar travel or inter-dimensional travel & they come hear and draw criptic coded messages in wheat fields. Dumbest aliens in the damn galaxy. I've never understood the folks who after it was debunked by the two guys that were doing it....they still believe. Boggles the mind. At any given time on planet earth there's snow fields that are enormous in size, Why no snow circles ? Seems like a good medium to use. I suppose it's really hard to hide those footprints that lead in & out. Manmade from start to finish....each & every one that's ever been "discovered".
edit on 11-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Also has seen flashes of white light appear whilst she spent the night and that some crops or parts of them appear in 4milliseconds

First of all, thanks for the answer.

Those lights have been reported by crop circle makers, they sometimes see them when they are making the circles.

As for the 4 milliseconds, I would like to know how she reached that conclusion, it sounds veeeeery suspicious. Who was watching an empty field with a stopwatch in their hand to time it? Thanks anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My own take is, if some are "anomalous" as stated, then it's more likely our 'secret space guys' having a laugh... and disclosing their existence by way of art and getting around the forbidden "full disclosure" the ruling powers fear, as the tech advances would loosen their economic stranglehold.

Even though it's debatable the breakaway secret space force exists, there is some good evidence and it's far more likely sourced from humans instead of some et patterning the crops for kicks.

A directed beam of energy would work quite well, I'd think. Pretty designs ...chock full of human maths, history and occult symbolism.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Damn aliens, have many options to contact us with our varied tech yet choose to destroy some poor saps field..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Nice video. I like the way that Francine presents the topic. She is not trying to introduce a new religion or present her own theory of what is behind the crop circles. Instead it is a very factual account of her experience in observing the phenomenon.

I am very much at peace with the whole matter of crop circles. I don't pay much attention to the pranksters who claim that they have created man-made crop circles. I only wish that there were individuals among us who had such enormous amount of drive, energy and ingenuity to create such magnificent and elaborate designs within unsurmountable time constraints. Unfortunately , there aren't .

There will come a time when we will look back at our stupidity in dismissing and ignoring these strange (if somewhat childlike) attempts by sprites to make their presence known.

edit on 13-8-2017 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2017 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I really don't have time, sorry about that. Do you have time to post a summary?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
queenofswords, it's a troll, don't do it. It will just disagree or put down your explanation to provoke a further reaction.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

I'm sorry? I'm a troll? Charming.

Someone posts a 48 minute long video and I ask if someone would be kind enough to post a summary because I really don't have time to watch it and that makes me a troll?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
queenofswords, it's a troll, don't do it. It will just disagree or put down your explanation to provoke a further reaction.

In fact, posting a description of the video is part of the ATS Terms and Conditions of Use:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

I'm halfway through the video and had that half I had to watch in three different parts, not all people can spend such an amount of time with a video with a unknown content, saying "it's a good video" is not enough.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

That is why I asked for someone to post a summary. And I get accused of being a troll for doing that.

Is anyone going to post a summary? Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I did explain a little more further along the thread in replies but I didn't want to repeat myself to oldcarpy

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It has been pointed out to you that the site's T&C's say when you post a video you should give a reasonable description of it's contents.

If everyone just posted long videos and just told people to go watch them it would all get a bit silly very quickly.

If you are unwilling to do that then could you at least explain how this lady measured 4 milliseconds? ArMaP asked about this so can you expand on this, at least? Thank you.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Sometimes feels like 20 mins when she's been in it for 2 hours or feels 2 hours have passed when she's only been in it for 20 mins.

OMG she just discovered relativity in time.

She just experienced what every other human in the world will experience countless times in their lives.

Also has seen flashes of white light appear whilst she spent the night and that some crops or parts of them appear in 4milliseconds

That is a rather specific instant of time.

How did she calculate this, was it captured using high speed photography?

How does one accept such claims without asking how she came up this?

she said it took 4milliseconds for one circle to appear

It wouldn't matter if she said 10000000000000000000000 crop circles appeared in 4 milliseconds, saying 1 or saying a million appeared in 4 milliseconds warrants some serious questioning about the claim, does it not?

Like I said 'watch the video', she says it in there.... you need to listen carefully.

No.

You mentioned some of her claims, so please explain them if she does.

Its just the T&C state that you should give a brief synopsis so that discussion can be had.

You failed to do so in your OP so others asked, you mentioned these claims so please explain them.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

She talks mostly about her own experiences, presents some interesting images, like what she says are microscopic images of the "juice" of the wheat from plants outside and inside a crop circle, but she doesn't say what are we supposed to be looking at, as it's clearly not a drop of "juice", so it must have had some processing done before being photographed through a microscope or we are looking at something inside a drop of "juice".

Outside the crop circle.

Inside the crop circle.

She talks about some kind on "imprint", but doesn't explain what it is. She also says that they "put the water" in a crop circle and got a pattern that she says "which does really indicate that it imprints itself in the water, actually in the sap of the plant, which means when we lie down in a crop circle we get downloaded by these patterns, and the pattern contains knowledge", which doesn't sound scientific to me.

Imprints.

She says that she doesn't understand how flattened wheat can be reflective when seen from above, which is, again, not very scientific and, to me, shows that she isn't interested in learning about the things she doesn't understand.

She doesn't show any "scientific evidence of the effects of crop circles on plants and soil", although she talks briefly of the nodes with "cavities", but she states that the "cavities" are "where the steam comes of the plant, because the plant is heated from the inside and the steam comes out in the node, usually, and creates these cavities, and that's how we know that something important has happened". Once more, not scientific at all.

In conclusion, interesting images but no new data, and, apparently, some information presented in the wrong way, as I couldn't understand what it was supposed to mean. Considering the amount of information, it's not worth 48 minutes of anyone's life, but that's just my opinion.

PS: I think I found what she means by crop circles created in 4 milliseconds, I suppose she is talking about this case, in which there was a flash of light that was measured, by how the infrared camera captured only part of the frame, to last 4 milliseconds. Latter they found a crop circle on that field, but there is no evidence the crop circle was created in 4 milliseconds.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that. Sounds a lot like pseudo-science to me. It would be easy for her to actually conduct some scientific tests and present some evidence but maybe that was hoping for too much.

I see she thinks that if you lie down in these circles you get "downloaded" with the patterns and knowledge. For me that is a "Hippy Alert" alarm so I am glad I did not sit through it, but well done you. Rather you than me.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

ok, thanks fo9r posting that post above.

No evidence? It's on cam is it not? Also there were more than just Francine at that spot so whoever she was with also saw it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
No evidence? It's on cam is it not?

No, didn't you read the article I linked to? You should, it takes less than 48 minutes.

At 1:35 AM they got photos that show only some lights in the distance, meaning that there was no light on the field. At 3:08 AM there's a flash of light that lasts 4 milliseconds, but the image doesn't show any crop circle. Then, at 3:20 they used the light enhancing equipment and it appears to show the crop circle, that they could clearly see at 3:45 AM.

There's no reference to the time they last saw the field, only a reference to no lights at 1:35, but even if someone created the field after that it means they could have taken almost two hours (from 1:35 to 3:20) to create it, not 4 milliseconds.

Also there were more than just Francine at that spot so whoever she was with also saw it.

Nobody saw it, and she wasn't there, if you really listen to the video you posted she doesn't say she was there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join