It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Crop Circles Ever Discovered [FULL VIDEO]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ok, I know I made a thread the other day entitled 'Very interesting Crop circles 2017' www.abovetopsecret.com... but this new thread has a very good Video created by UAMN TV featuring Francine Blake who is a renowned Crop Circle expert. She gives a unique overview of the beautiful and controversial crop circle mystery, illustrated with original archival material. Francine shows scientific evidence of the effects of crop circles on plants and soil and explores some of the possible meanings contained in the geometric designs through a selection of some of the most amazing crop formations to have graced our fields during the last three decades.

Anyways I started this new thread as if i posted it now in my other one, only a handful of people would see it. Francine goes into quite a lot of detail on the crop circles and you should watch till the end if you can.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I once thought crop circles were an extraterrestrial phenomenon.

Over the years I have changed my opinion.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Francine shows scientific evidence of the effects of crop circles on plants and soil and explores some of the possible meanings contained in the geometric designs through a selection of some of the most amazing crop formations to have graced our fields during the last three decades.

Could you tell us some of those effects on plants and soil? I don't have 48 minutes to spend watching a video.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Renowned expert, eh? She once claimed that an intricate design of 409 circles appeared in 2007 in four milliseconds.
A bit of a nutter who incidentally is making money out of the gullible.

Bent nodes and changes in the stems and all that silly stuff.

She also photographed a "saucer".

No, I have not watched the video. I have a life.
edit on 11-8-2017 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Renowned expert, eh? She once claimed that an intricate design of 409 circles appeared in 2007 in four milliseconds.

A very safe, self-protective life it would seem from your disclosure.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Did you watch the video at all?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Francine shows scientific evidence of the effects of crop circles on plants and soil and explores some of the possible meanings contained in the geometric designs through a selection of some of the most amazing crop formations to have graced our fields during the last three decades.

Could you tell us some of those effects on plants and soil? I don't have 48 minutes to spend watching a video.
Thanks in advance.

It's a very good video... you should watch it but Francine does talk about how she spends a lot of time in the crop circles recording levels of energy and how she loses time sometimes when laying/standing in one. Sometimes feels like 20 mins when she's been in it for 2 hours or feels 2 hours have passed when she's only been in it for 20 mins. Also has seen flashes of white light appear whilst she spent the night and that some crops or parts of them appear in 4milliseconds

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

She didn't say 409 circles appeared in 4 milliseconds, she said it took 4milliseconds for one circle to appear

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

What disclosure?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

OK, where do you get that from, and how the hell is she supposed to have timed it so accurately?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I have been fascinated with crop circles for many years, although I have never visited one. I would love to pick the most intricate one and go there for the personal experience.

Are they manmade by a couple of guys with a home made flat board and some rope? Some are, I am sure. But, I'm reminded of an interior design practice. Mix a few high quality faux plants among the real plants to enhance the feel of a living botanical space and people are none the wiser.

I don't know if they are extraterrestrial in nature, but I certainly don't think all of them are made by human hands.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Technology has moved on and they can now design them on computers and use GPS etc - hence why they get more complex/intricate over the years. It's an art form.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

With my mentioned years of experience, I didn't need to.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Nothing silly about swollen nodes in downed plants at all. Stop exhibiting your obvious prejudice towards crop circles. Saying that you have a life is hardly justification for closing your eyes to any evidence that some crop circles are anomalous. Your closed mind is not very scientific, to say the least.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

With my mentioned years of experience, I didn't need to.

So scientists who some knowledge of past experiments should ignore all future experiments with better laboratory instruments whenever they appear to contradict previous findings or theories even though they are based upon more data? In science one can never have enough data in a field of research where reliable data is scanty. But please continue with your closed mind, if it makes you happy.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

OK, where do you get that from, and how the hell is she supposed to have timed it so accurately?

Like I said 'watch the video', she says it in there.... you need to listen carefully.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I want to believe.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

No need to get all huffy, sunshine. In saying I have a life I mean that I simply do not have time to spend watching a 48 minute long video.

Perhaps, rather than expect me to watch it, you might like to summarise this evidence that crop circles are "anomalous" that might be set out in this video, rather than having a pop at people who don't have the time to watch it?

I have had a lifetimes' interest in these things and live in Wiltshire and have some first hand knowledge. My mind is not closed, but it is made up.

Now, if you have anything that might actually be new or any evidence?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I really have not got the time to watch a 48 minute long video, I suspect others won't either. Can you post a summary?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

And what do you presume to know about my life and what's it to you, pokenose?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join