It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lukshenko and Chechen conspiracy. Is that a response to carabonari?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: eigor12

A moral counterbalance to the rigid stand of the Russian military was the position of Russia's liberal politicians. Thus after the UN Security Council adopted the resolution on combating terrorism, Russian State Duma member Sergey Yushenkov, representing the right of centre Right Forces Union, said that Russia, unlike the US, had been acting in Chechnya 'out of the legal framework'.

Meanwhile, the Chechen rebels themselves seriously spoilt their image on the tragic date of 11 September. According to several Russian news agencies, following the first reports of the air strikes on New York, the militants opened a lengthy automatic fire that looked very similar to a festive salute from a covert Chechen base.

The Parliament of Georgia, at a closed session on 26 September, took the decision to support the Anti-Terrorist campaign. Some time later the President of Georgia, Eduard Shevardnadze, called for 'reforming the UN', which, 'failed to properly use' the 'lawful forms of force'.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

You could edit the op and paste your 2nd post into the op . Then delete the test in the second and make a additional comment . Just a suggestion

ETA a vid I found interesting . " 'Nobody paid price for 2008 war' - Ex-Georgia Parliament speaker to RT"
From the comment section

International peacekeeping contingent was deployed in Georgia since Civil War of 1992, after some ethnic cleansings took place in South Ossetia and Abkhazia conducted by Georgian nationalistic regime of Gamsakhurdiya. In 2008 Russian peacekeepers were attacked by Georgian military with direct order from Georgian revanchist Saakashvili. Russia responded and this was portraited in Western media as "Russian invasion".

edit on 11-8-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

And how it was connected to Lukashenko? From my article: When, on the eve of the elections, Lukashenko, besides the usual criticism of his treatment of economic issues and human rights, was accused of physically destroying his political opponents -- among them Viktor Gonchar and Yury Zakharenko (the former Minister of Justice), who disappeared in 1999, -- and kidnapping the Russian ORT media company cameraman Dmitry Zavadsky with the help of the covert 'death squads', the leading Russian TV channels joined this anti-Lukashenko campaign. It strengthened the hopes of Lukashenko's opponents for an upcoming change in Belarus. But just one supportive phrase issued on behalf of Vladimir Putin a day before the elections cleared up Russia's real position.End of quote. And this was Gongadse, as independent researhcer Larisa Dymova from Ukraine mentioned in a private conversation about Melnichenko, oficer of the Ukrainian forensic tapped service.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You might want to put a link to your post ...you can edit the post and paste a link in . That way we can go read the piece seeing you may be snipping [ ] only a part of it .

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

As a story was taken from the newspapers, I might foresee a repproach of an office writer as me having been. But in fact I had an interesting conversation with Ms. Dimova. Not amids my studies but at a conference on a PhD.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I am struggling to follow you . Are you quoting someone and do you have a source for your post ?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I am referring to Ms. Larisa Dimova a linguist. With an inner knowledge of Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Go on, please...

We are listening

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

As well as the readership in an stance near to the audience of two singers already. Or one, if she was a boy for Lukashenko, this singer, whom you just deleted with trace. I wonder what your influence is based on.Are you not a son of the Nemtsov ally in the SUpreme Council of one of the European States?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Your lack of "quotation" marks ie " " would help separate what you are trying to say and what "Ms. Larisa Dimova a linguist" said .

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Is that all?

Danke
edit on 11-8-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

I I did not offer Ms. Dimova any such service as a publicity interview.

new topics

top topics

join