It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Okay. So a description of me. I started out here with a little bit of boredom. I'm interested in one or two things like paranormal at the "maybe someone can hand me a soda and send me into a field to maybe I dunno, hang out, or..possibly get banged up falling off a wooden platform." level. No it's not a "level" and you don't start off at a dang "level" for those who read a conspiracy into, like EVERYTHING. I lose interest quickly, don't want to be bashed over being not woke, and might not fit in with this site.

So my question is: why are people here quicker to either yell at you and scream well if you don't like us leave, think you have time to change them or their hideout, troll you and get you caught up in sorting through their manifold hurts and frustrations than they are to just call you aside and say without some kind of prejudice "here's what you might like." People don't do this which surprises me. My mistakes have been innocent. But even if they weren't and at some point I was hard trolling, you'd think people would, instead of trifling with trying to "get me back" someone would just banorama my butt. We in the real world have stuff to do and you'd think a site would have people on it that get that people do just stumble in from the net. Well ok. thanks...

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mericks74

Don't know why they yell at ya... But with that all easy access to drugs, maybe the answer is simple...

Cocaine.

edit on 11-8-2017 by Argentbenign because: mobile

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

But I thought movie stars did that now I confus.

But srsly tho.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well, Not everybody on this site are mean......there are a lot of very intelligent and respectful people here too. ...but I feel your pain, because When I first joined, there were members who would attack my opinions, call me names, and be just down right rude....I Used to get so offended , but after awhile I learns to just just ignore them....hopefully you will stay and contribute ,and learn to ignore the bully's .

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Every body here is woke already. It's a big bragging point for some.

The thing is: Each woke from a different dream into whatever. Not all whatevers are equal.

There are herds of whatever (a) who call flocks of whatever (b) sheeple. Big laugh!

That's ATS

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Thanks but it isnt about bullying rly. Maybe my approach hasn't been the best in the past and so people argue but I called out more issues than just "a few bullies or "so." This isn't my "home" but I don't see why it has to be.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

You are being challenged, not bullied.

Embrace the suck.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Yeah and I've seen that and I'm tuff shelled and can overlook it but some folks try to catch you up in...I don't know...stuff. And it's not just the net. And then there's this "well if you don't like ussss"

Whose an "us?" Like "ats-ersss" How is it that a guy from the net finds an "us" and they all react like either you join "them" or you're now the big boss or sth. I might do what that other poster said but then again how do you tell people like this you only wanted a 1 nite stand and now you want a divorce?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Not if it has metal shards at the end.
edit on 11-8-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

I never said bully. People keep saying bully. Like things on this site btw anons really are that interesting...

And I'm not interested in suck that goes no where-..

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I don't want to run the risk of saying something here and people acting as if they own your personality without even talking to you. I'd rather just be ignored or be able to socialize at my leisure. Thx

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
You do know that we are all freaks here, yeeeeess?
Now drink up, my peeeea cock! hue hue hue...

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
You do know that we are all freaks here, yeeeeess?
Now drink up, my peeeea cock! hue hue hue...

I can't relate to the character. Sry.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Ok well I've had all I can for the nite. I'm retiring to perhaps my boudoir. Feel free to post pictures of poop. I'm going going gone.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Aww course ya can. Just think of us as normal people, normal people with no arms, beards, one leg, short, microcephaly, and other maladies, who like a little bit of conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mericks74
Ok well I've had all I can for the nite. I'm retiring to perhaps my boudoir. Feel free to post pictures of poop. I'm going going gone.

If only I had seen this post first..

lol but seriously, if you were to check my posting history, you'd find I too cop a lot of the "If you don't believe it then why are you on a conspiracy website!!" but.. you can't argue with them folk..

Just quack like the duck you are and let their water fall off your back..

Nite mate, no harm intended..

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Some people are compelled to fight the trolls. The last thing the haters want is peace to breakout all over the World. Stick to the threads agenda or be flamed.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I had never really experienced what you have said in the OP, that is until the 2016 elections. Now I see the same people who never used to do any of the following, bash me, name call, talk down to me. I just ignore them now. The only name I have ever really used is ignorant. That is not calling someone stupid, it just means they are unaware, on said subject.

I am also not a "pics or it didn't happen" Guy, because that is just silly. My phone has a great cam and can record in 4k, but I will be damned if I saw something, I would probably not have it on me. I am not a phone junkie, so if I am at home, I rarely have it on me. Inside or out.

Here is a for instance, my partner and I live in his childhood home, his parents are both deceased. Just yesterday I could swear I heard his dad down the hall way. I mean I couldn't make out what was said, but I will be damned if I did not hear his voice. I have 0 proof, but I am telling the truth. If I created a thread on a few other things that have happened in this house(nothing too strange) I would have no proof and people would probably just dismiss me.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The membership is mostly juvenile and anonymous. Never a good combination.

ETA, pick a subforum you're interested in and read the old threads. This place is a gold mine. You just need to know where to dig the hole.
edit on 8/11/17 by 123143 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Honestly I hate trolls and social media in general. So this may be the way we all come together as one mind... we are digitally creating "one soul" its happening and we are making it happen.

new topics

top topics

join