It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will become known as "The Great North Korean Missile Crisis"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
Ha! Pretty good one there!

Only if it were so simple eh?

Pravdaseeker

a reply to: CreationBro

I wish it was that simple. Maybe the actual solution is still simple and non destructive.

Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Let us hope and pray it can be a "simple thing" in some miraculous way.

Pravdaseeker

a reply to: CreationBro

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Dont you mean "the greatest NK missile crisis"?
Well thought out OP.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
'
why is the word 'great' going to be associated with it?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Ah, A good question, and wondered if someone might throw that "out there".

Well, to be honest, I have a terrible gut feeling, that I sincerely hope is incorrect..

But this one will go "hot" to some degree.

For example, if any missiles are actually launched towards Guam, or Hawaii, or where ever really; it would have already escalated far beyond the Cuban Missile Crisis, as in missiles were launched.

That, and other almost certain after effects and "blowback", etc.. is the reason I added the word "great".

Pravdaseeker

a reply to: Azureblue

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Perhaps it may be prudent to consider the possibility that NK causing harm to the US is a false flag in the making.

Consider this.

Suppose, the US nuked NK as a "defensive" strike and shortly after it emerged that they acted on inaccurate, incomplete or even false information.

What do you think would be the impact on Trumps presidency? Somehow the words, resign or impeachment come to mind.

edit on 11-8-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
Ah, A good question, and wondered if someone might throw that "out there".

Well, to be honest, I have a terrible gut feeling, that I sincerely hope is incorrect..

But this one will go "hot" to some degree.

For example, if any missiles are actually launched towards Guam, or Hawaii, or where ever really; it would have already escalated far beyond the Cuban Missile Crisis, as in missiles were launched.

That, and other almost certain after effects and "blowback", etc.. is the reason I added the word "great".

Pravdaseeker

that sounds reasonable to me.

Suppose however, NK launches no nuke missiles but the US launches a 'defensive' 'preemptive' first strike and it later revealed that the US acted on 'inaccurate' or even 'false' information.

What might happen to Trumps presidency? Well, first of all the SIC becomes the main man in a severely weakened republican party and would therefore be eager to 'cooperate with congress and his new advisors." (read Hillary Clintons people).

What would Hillary Clinton chances be of 'winning' that election or even the next scheduled presidential election./

Might that constitute from Hillary's perspective "well we put them into a position where they could nothing but keep the seat warm for us"

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

so you're preemptively coming to Trump's defense, just in case he's being set up for failure on bad intel...
maybe you should get on @therealdonaldtrump or@potus and warn him of possible ' false flags'
since he's known to repeat any rubbish or inaccurate or 'alternative facts', he'll likely bring it up in his next press conference in a way to absolve him of any wrong doing if he is wrong...

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think if they fire those missiles over Japan and near Guam, then Nk will be attacked and the war will have begun. I suspect there will be a major strike against all NK military targets and an attempted hit on Kim Jong Un.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

This is reminding me of the MSM amp up to the invasion of Iraq after 911.

Check out Brian Williams, you know the guy fired for being a liar, and listen to what he says. "Our job is to actually scare people to death.".

If NK acts out first, I say nail that fat little dictator to the wall.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Nah, instead, this will likely be known as the great N Korean erectile dysfunction.

Gawds, this planet...

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

since a peace treaty was never signed and the U.S. is technically still at war with north korea, a false flag would be impossible. any renewed hostilities would just be a continuation of the existing state of war.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If a war starts then it is because the MIC wants a war not because it's necessary. There will be some people who benefit greatly from a war and they're the ones calling the shots. Keep in mind the Gulf of Tonkin false flag that got us into Vietnam, I wouldn't be surprised if they pull another one of those just to have an excuse to go to war (make money).
edit on 8/11/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I very much doubt that the USA will launch a nuclear strike first. Any preemptive strike would be conventional to take out NK military and missiles.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
'
why is the word 'great' going to be associated with it?

Would "tremendous" be a better description?

Personally, I think it will be this:

"The Final Trumpet: or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Fire and Fury"

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Should we continue ignoring his daily threats against us, or should we take them dead serious and act? The answer to that will determine whether there's going to be a war or not.

Its a weekend, things usually go down in NKorea on the weekends. Lets see what they do...I am getting freaked a bit about this. I hope the U.N. backs us if we strike. Man I wish this guy would get assassinated. It seems the only hope for peace, at this point in time. Unless Kim, has a strike planned already in the event of his assassination.

Although I agree with trump, I wish he would tone it down just a bit and not be so antagonistic with this nut. I get what he is saying, but talking to this man like that, over and over the past couple of days is dangerous.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
hello again there 1963,

I know what you mean... in todays world you just never know for sure do we?

Unless you are there, and even then you might think something other than the truth.

a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No ‘crisis’ about it.

This will be war.

There’s no other way for the USA/World to come out of the financial crisis it’s in without war.

We’re broke - you know that right?

Well, put on your big boy panties people - and don’t look at the bright light when it flares.

peace

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

so you're preemptively coming to Trump's defense, just in case he's being set up for failure on bad intel...
maybe you should get on @therealdonaldtrump or@potus and warn him of possible ' false flags'
since he's known to repeat any rubbish or inaccurate or 'alternative facts', he'll likely bring it up in his next press conference in a way to absolve him of any wrong doing if he is wrong...

Dunno why but I get the distinct impression your very much in favour of Trump

top topics

<< 1   >>

join