It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Canada being flooded with refugees from the U.S.?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I had heard from my son-in-law that Trudeau had signed (?) an agreement with Soros to allow any and all refugees into Canada. This is a few days ago.

Now he tells me that back east, the flood of refugees is overwhelming the system. I have heard zero on the MSM on this and googled it.

There's a number of articles addressing this issue.

Here's one:

www.kgw.com...

This, apparently, has been going on for a couple of weeks-with Trudeau out of the country on vacation. I don't know if any of this is true at all.

What the heck is going on?? Anyone have any information on this??
edit on 11-8-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Do you mean illegal immigrants to the U.S. are fleeing to Canada?

I guess if they won't return to their own country then making them Canada's problem is fine as long as Trudeau is happy to have them.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The article you linked to was posted on June 27th. In the article is says that a man had braved frozen lakes, etc.. I really don't think there are any frozen bodies of water anywhere on the border right now.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Just because they cross the border via the US into Canada, doesn't make them "US refugees". From the article.

“At the heart of it all, is this real, very deep fear. Fear for their lives. Fear for persecution. “At the heart of it all, is this real, very deep fear. Fear for their lives. Fear for persecution. Whether it’s in their home country or the United States, or wherever else they might be coming from,"

Sounds like illegal immigrants are moving further north now. Good luck Canada.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If Trudeau is dealing with Soros,refugees will be the least of Canada's problems.

link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Just because they cross the border via the US into Canada, doesn't make them "US refugees". From the article.

“At the heart of it all, is this real, very deep fear. Fear for their lives. Fear for persecution. “At the heart of it all, is this real, very deep fear. Fear for their lives. Fear for persecution. Whether it’s in their home country or the United States, or wherever else they might be coming from,"

Well, it sounds like Canada is welcoming them so it is a win-win-win for everyone.

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Do you mean illegal immigrants to the U.S. are fleeing to Canada?

I guess if they won't return to their own country then making them Canada's problem is fine as long as Trudeau is happy to have them.

Here's a YouTube link that claims a Soros-Trudeau connection...?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Is Soros the Emperor of all refugees? How does Canada sign an agreement with Soros on behalf of refugees?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
www.miamiherald.com...

I guess they can send troops but we should not build a wall.....ppffft!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Sorry. I wasn't trying to imply they were 'U.S. refugees. Just that they were crossing from the U.S..

The clarification is noted and appreciated.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Double post.
edit on 10-8-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Is Soros the Emperor of all refugees? How does Canada sign an agreement with Soros on behalf of refugees?

I have no idea. I don't know if it's fake news or not. I posted a YouTube link that claims a connection between Trudeau and Soros

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
No worries, the article paints that picture as well with its own title.

Soon there will be taco stands all over Canada!

edit on 11-8-2017 by Vector99 because: Canada, I meant Canada damnit.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

The article you linked to was posted on June 27th. In the article is says that a man had braved frozen lakes, etc.. I really don't think there are any frozen bodies of water anywhere on the border right now.

Good point.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Yes it's true.. and it's starting to reach epidemic levels. We are way over capacity, they are overflowing, there are thousands on backlogs waiting, and thousands more that come daily..

The army had to build camp sites along the border, and will probably have to build even more. They have already filled up empty stadiums and many are just roaming the streets..

Thanks Trudeau..

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

How could anyone from the US be a refugee?

Just because people complain their president is outrageous doesn't mean we don't have the opportunity to succeed and have a prosperous life.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Now he tells me that back east, the flood of refugees is overwhelming the system.

Yes, quite some time ago, the big imbecile acting as mayor of Montreal had his Merkel moment by saying all migrants are welcome and declaring Montreal a sanctuary city. Now migrant, mostly Haitian transiting from US have converged to Mtl by the thousands. They opened the Mtl stadium as an emergency shelter and now considering reopening Royal Victoria for them... They even sent the army to built tents and help carry their luggage.

Meanwhile, it is still an eternity for old and disabled peoples to get proper care and a place in a CHSLD...

I have no problem with immigration, but done in an orderly and legal fashion, and by the front door!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

How could anyone from the US be a refugee?

Just because people complain their president is outrageous doesn't mean we don't have the opportunity to succeed and have a prosperous life.

I doubt any of them are U.S. citizens. Not many anyways. They'd never qualify for refugee status unless they had proof of fear for personal safety or some such. I probably should have clarified the title, but I rushed it. The people claiming refugee status are from other countries originally. Most likely illegal. Some probably not and came as legit refugees but feel they are more welcome elsewhere than the U.S.. Canada is both close, has lots of room and seems to welcome them....for now....

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
We will take the immigrants..you guy's keep the Bieber, Celine Dion too.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
We will take the immigrants..you guy's keep the Bieber, Celine Dion too.

The U.S. has a cap of one million immigrants per year. It is maxed every year. More than any nation in the world. That includes Canada, by the way. Just saying.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join