It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea. Your Ideas?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
Already a thread on this

I must have typed this 4 times today. But I'll do it again here...sigh.

Provoke Kim Jong to strike. Whether we can shoot them down, or not, immediately target Kim Jong and his launch sites. Kim took the first swing, USA responded. The world understands. North Koreans are FREE. World is safe from the NK threat.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: 3daysgone

With the media being what it is, I question what lil'kim's issue is.

I mean is he pissed just cause or does he have a reason? Is he bucking the central bank system? Is he not playing ball with corporations and their business strategies for developing nations?

Or is he just a huge nut bag?

You would think that would be a bigger question don't ya. Just what is his deal? Is it safe to wait and see what his deal is?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

I think it's a good source, esp. since it agrees with a Twitter page I subscribe to:

DefCon Warning System on Twitter

If China doesn't want the US to act in self-defense, it ought to do more than remain "neutral."

If that is China's outlook on it, it can only reaffirm that striking first is the best course of action, or Guam is toast.

link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I have an idea, or more of a theory that this whole NK snip is being flooded in the news to distract from a VERY near economic crisis.

Along with the Russia thing...the Clinton thing...the illegal immigrant thing....etc.

I'm not saying these things are not happening, it's just the focus is being taken away from other impending and imminent factors.

The horrendous reality is that one could possibly happen, and the other is inevitable...

Quite possibly both to be honest..

Perhaps. So then let's make believe the North Korean situations is real. What would be your plan for moving forward on the issue?

Moving forward? "Forward" into what? Pick your poison, it's either or, or both.

link   
Its still in the new section of the threads it puzzles me why people make the same thread with different wording. Waste of space ha a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

I don't believe we have that much time, but that would probably do the trick if we did.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

well, they have one try, and then I guess china can pick up the pieces that was once north korea..
or, south korea and we will... but then it becomes one nation under our protection.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Already a thread on this

A thread discussing ways that might resolve this conflict? Where?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Look for it, it's about 10 maybe 20 threads at most, down from your own thread. a reply to: 3daysgone

edit on 10-8-2017 by CuriousPaddy because: (no reason given)

Edit: just at little over 40 threads down south
edit on 10-8-2017 by CuriousPaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Look for it, it's about 10 maybe 20 threads at most, down from your own thread. a reply to: 3daysgone

Edit: just at little over 40 threads down south

More threads the better I say. That way people will realize just how empty their opinions mean on the grand scale.

Or maybe it's about rolling the dice with an idea that one could later say I told you so...

The internet being fueled by narcissistic behavior and all....Just saying..

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Oh if he has an issue other than he is a nut bag, it is known. Just not to the little people.

Let's say he is giving the bird to the central banking system, how would the general public know? The 5 corps that control almost all we see, hear and listen (news-programming) to would have him sequestered so we would never know.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Step 1: Provoke LIL Kim until he fires an ICBM into American airspace.
Step 2: Turn NK to glass.
Step 3: Clean up the mess and bury the dead.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Would you be willing to talk to Kim, or would you strike first?

it's not like we haven't had ongoing tensions with NK over this before. talking has always been the solution in the past... but our current guy doesn't words too good. things have been said that shouldn't have been, and it's a real worry to me whether anyone can talk the baby-in-chief down from his toddler tantrum.

The only thing the last 3 administrations have gotten by talking to NK is them steadily accumulating technology and resources to build nuclear weapons and ICBM capabilities.
Talking doesn't seem to work any longer but if anyone can maybe talk them down, it might be Trump.
You think it is ok for NK to constantly threaten the US?
Trump is not the one making NK carry on with these extravagant threats, the UN Security Council voted unanimously to impose these new sanctions on NK but Kim is still pissed at the US.
Kim thinks he can throw his tantrums and get the sanctions lifted, just like his father did for many years.
Trump is exactly right in making the statements that he has made, enough is enough with NK's bullsh!t.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It's a tough call with China.

I honestly do not see them launching a full scale nuclear attack against the United States over NK. I can see them attacking ships in the area, planes in the area, calling for sanctions at the UN, and making life hell for us in the public sphere. But not nuclear war, they have survival instincts as every human does.

Will they attack our planes, ships, assets, in the area? They hold a large amount of US debt and that goes into abeyance once war kicks off. No guarantees it gets paid after a war either. That will weigh heavily on any decisions they make. As will the automatic closing of all US markets to their trade and stoppage of all US funds into their country from US holdings.

We need to be ready for an attack and we are. We need to respond with overwhelming force to an attack (not a successful strike) but a recognizable and provable attack. Launching missiles towards the water around Guam is bluster (like a pump fake), a missile with a target telemetry of Guam is an attack that should be responded to.

This insane talk of "let him hit us first" is possibly the most horrendous example of inhumanity I have read in some time. People are willing to allow hundreds of thousands die to prove a point and they cannot explain what that point is (Kim won't do it - Trump is weak - everything is OK).

Hope for the best and plan for the worst. I would not call for a preemptive strike, but I would never endorse such lunacy as letting Kim hit us first. A provable attack is all it should take to end the Kim reign. Sadly, this tact will end with a great loss of life in NK, but they allow Kim and his power structure to exist. I know there are soldiers with guns holding them down in a brutal fashion. Five million soldiers and 19 million civilians trained as soldiers. They allow the regime to act as they do, sorry to say.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
More threads the better, but more same same is lame lame a reply to: EternalShadow

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Already a thread on this

I must have typed this 4 times today. But I'll do it again here...sigh.

Provoke Kim Jong to strike. Whether we can shoot them down, or not, immediately target Kim Jong and his launch sites. Kim took the first swing, USA responded. The world understands. North Koreans are FREE. World is safe from the NK threat.

Thanks for typing it again. If China does try to protect North Korea and it escalates into something much bigger, if the World doesn't understand. Then what?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

Thx. I will look for it.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Please reply to the other thread that asked the same question I did. Sorry for that. Mods please shut down this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

More threads the better, but more same same is lame lame a reply to: EternalShadow

Not if you understood my point, but whatever.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

if we let them make the first move and then went in full force, like leveling the major cities with our moabs, which seem to be just as destructive and our nukes really, totally break the country!! wouldn't that send a rather strong message to any other country that might be considering using their nukes? and, north korea is really a good place to totally break. most of the population is living in a more like 17th century lifestyle in the countryside not in the cities. they probably wouldn't even notice much if the big major cities were leveled.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join