It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking .... Hard ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Wow to you too Lost! It really is interesting reading what experiences people here have had or have. I don't doubt for a second that both you and your friend ecaped something indescribably evil. After reading through all of these threads my thought is that everyone has the capabitlity to "feel" or experience realms outside our exsistence. Could we be so arogant and bold to say that nothing beyond our physical presence exsists? It's quite clear given many testimonals that that isn't the case.
I agree with you about sensing disputes after they happen or during and I think that most people are in tune with that.
But I also think that after you have experiences like ourselves and others that you just become more "aware" of those feelings and people around you.

Icomewithasword - I wouldn't say to you that it's necessarily a curse but probably feels that way at times because you are working to fine tune the ability. Although I do understand how you would think it's a curse.
With me, most times I just tune it out and go on otherwise I think it would torment me. I can't stand to watch any news where people are doing evils things to children or other people. Now I realize most people don't watch this type of program and think it's great that others are abusing and killing others but for me I literally get tortured by the thoughts. Not mind reading but I feel just sick for days after I hear of an abuse story or anything like that.
Lost - have you had any other experiences similar? Not that you would probably want to just interested.
thanks all this is really good stuff...
take care...
Thankfully you and your friend paid attention to that or who knows what would have taken place. Very creepy!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Things like that happen sometimes in my life, whether it be suttle or something that really gets my attention. I seem to feel things that either are going to happen or maybe what someone is actually feeling or I am not sure whta it may be I just know sometimes I get feelings ESPECIALLY when someone is hurt. My heart really physically aches. My breathes get deeper then normal, I feel like every time I breathe it is restricted in some way that I cannot explain. My head hurts even now as I talk about it. When I start to think about when I "feel someone", really hard to try and understand it my head hurts*** it doesn't hurt as much as it is confused and tries to figure out what I feel. So anyhow, I am not going to talk about it anymore for now. As I had to reformat all of this, because it was so ponderous. ...... but please tell me more of what you guys feel. I feel I might be starting to understand what I am feeling. Keep talking about the occurances that you guys have had.See if you can think about what you thought, because that may havebeen the reason that you and noone else felt what you felt.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join