It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2018-20 Peace Nobel Awards would be on Venezuela,Pacific Ocean or USA crises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

About almost a year ago I presented to the ATS community my forecast of who was going to win the Peace Nobel Award, in that opportunity
It seems I was the only forecaster in ATS and perhaps in the web that gave straightforward and without other names in the list the exact recipient of the prize about 5 days before the committee took the decision in Oslo.

Here it is that achieved prediction that was released the day after President Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia lost the referendum for the Peace process in his country, in moments al the media at once dropped him of any possible list of nominees and qualified his candidacy as a No Way at all to receive the so prestigious award.

Please check:

Achieved prediction of Nobel 2017 for Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos

I am feeling this year that the Nobel committee in Oslo is considering again the possibility to grant the Peace award to some activist of the human rights and defender of the causes of justice that has worked exhaustively to prevent the abuse of power in cases the State is clearly violating the individual or minorities rights, struggling agains incomprehension or repression and coming again from the Americas.

The decision of the 2018 recipient is perhaps more difficult than it was a year ago, I think the award will be decided considering even until the very last week before the public announcement among the following personalities as the strongest nominees:

( I am listing the names in decreasing order based on the likelihood I perceive they have to win the Nobel, but it is likely that even the ones that do not earn the award of 2018 may continue being really strong nominees to get it in 2019 or 2020 Peace)

1)Activist of human rights and opposition leader Leopoldo Lopez-Mendoza that has been imprisoned in various occasions for his constant critics against the abuses and illegal actions carried out by the Dictatorship in Venezuela.

Pls check:
Acvitist of Human Rights and of Democracy Leopoldo Lopez-Mendoza

2)National Attorney of Venezuela Luisa Ortega-Diaz since 2007 recently ousted by the illegal Madurist Constituent Assembly of Venezuela for her decided work in defense of the rule of law in a democracy that is under siege by a regime that is decided to stay in power even through the means of Dictatorship.

Please check

Venezuelan National Attorney Luisa Ortega-Diaz

3) The prize may be also this time shared by Leopoldo Lopez, Luisa Ortega, former Presidential Candidate Henrique Capriles and President of the ousted National Assembly of Venezuela Julio Andres Borges-Junyent for their patient and brave leadership of the Venezualan opposition forces in the terrible crisis generated by coup d'etat of Nicolas Maduro against the Constitutional framework using a Constituent Assembly election as instrument to impose his dictatorship.

Pls Check
Julio Andres Borges President of National Assembly of Venezuela

Opposition Leader Former Presidential Candidate of Venezuela Henrique Capriles

4) The Argentinian Pope H.H Francis who has been favorite in Nominees list since 2014 for his efforts in to find a peaceful resolution of the war in Ukraine as well as his active role in to promote efforts of dialog among the parts in the Crisis of Venezuela. The Pope also may perform a key role if the crisis with North Korea escalates dramatically in the weeks we have ahead before the Nobel is granted as it seems is going to be the case.

Pls check
H.H. Pope Francis

5) It could be shared among Former Spanish President of government Jose Luis Rodriguez-Zapatero, Former President of Panama Martin Torrijos and former Dominican President Leonel Fernandez for their intense mediation among the parts in the political crisis of Venezuela searching for possible peaceful solution of it.

Pls check

www.reuters.com...
www.tvn-2.com...

6) Senator John McCain for his personal tragic imprisonment in Vietnam war, His exhaustive work in defense of the benefits and laws to protect veterans in America, as well as for his courageous attitude in to handle the investigations of the Senate about the HackingGate political scandal in America and his rejection to endorse the plan of the Trump administration to bury the Patient protection and Affordable Care Act.

Please check
Senator and former Presidential nominee John McCain

7) Ex Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation James Comey for his outstanding performance in to try to defend the rule of law during the so difficult election of 2016 in USA, in particular for the so remarkable honest and professional way he handled the investigations of the Emailgate scandal against Democratic Nominee Hillary Clinton and the Hackersgate against President Donald Trump before he was fired by him.

Pls check:

Former FBI director James Comey

8) General Secretary of the American States Organization Uruguayan lawyer Luis Almagro for his mediation in favor of the respect of the human rights and decided action into protect the constitutional framework of Venezuela over the excessive repression and political maneuvers of the Dictator Nicolas Maduro.

Pls check:
American States Organization General Secretary Luis Almagro

9) Former General Secretary of the American States Organization Colombian Cesar Gaviria Trujillo for his also important work in all his years in that office trying to mediate among the parts in the various crisis that Venezuela has had and right now for his work inside that organization to mediate about the decision of application of its Charters to isolate Venezuela from the continent.

Please check
Former AOS General Secretary Cesar Gaviria-Trujillo

Lets see who is going to be the winner in October of this so prestigious award and hope that he or she or They may continue defending the causes they have been working in defense of the Human rights in the world. Other forecasts of possible recipients of the 2018 Peace Nobel that is decided in Oslo, Norway are welcome.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/10/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Nobel lost all integrity in 2009 when they awarded the Peace Prize to Barack Obama. Personally I think their opinions suck.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Well, I understand your position but I respectfully disagree, let me express why please:

The idea behind that specific Nobel of 2008 was moved by the fact that Barak Obama offered to drop gradually from Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and in that sense it is consistent with the goals that a recipient for that award must pursue. He actually reduced dramatically the American presence in those conflicts but at the end of his mandate he couldn't avoid to be pull by the Europeans in Syria.

I think the committee is not immune to commit mistakes, I can not imagine what Colombians of a century ago might thought of the Nobel prize granted to Theodore Roosevelt after his behavior with respect to Panama due to his mediation in the Russian Japanese war, it was like to say if you are gentleman among the great powers you deserve to get it, it does not matter if you behave as a bandit also with the countries without military power.

Now, returning to that specific case of Obama, there was at that moment a lot of worry concerning what appeared to be an obsession of the George W Bush Administration to not only declare wars against countries in which there were terrorist organizations that had already created issues in the west but to do everywhere they thought it might be potentially ones planning to do so.

I think in spite of evident errors, remember that Woodrow Wilson also got it in spite that Historians today recognize that he was reluctant to refrain French and English sense of revenge against Germany in the Versaille Treaty what in the long run sow the seeds of WWII, the Nobel is in the majority of the cases well intended and correctly granted.

People like Martin Luther King Jr, Nelson Mandela, Jimmy Carter, Mother Teresa, Rigoberta Menchu, Oscar Arias, Mikhail Gorbachev, Lecht Walesa, Al Gore, Desmond Tutu, were no doubt champions of Human rights defense and hard work for noble causes.

Of course there were great absent figures that deserved to have been laureated with it: Mahatma Ghandi, Popes Pius XII, John XXIII, Senator Robert Kennedy, Presidents Herbert Hoover, Corazon Aquino, Violeta Chamorro, Belisario Betancur; Bishops like Oscar A. Romero, etc.

Now, I am sure many Americans do not like the Nobel award but not so much for unfair decisions in to grant it as for the lack of control that the nation may have over the way such a famous award is granted, and when occasionally it appears to contradict the interests of the politics of the moment here.

I think the ideal of to have an international honor that reward heroism in to achieve justice through peace and Not by war, devotion to humanism, philanthropy, charity, or work for peace where violence and predation are ruling, where there is no more rule of law, is necessary in this world and beautiful.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/10/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Good morning Dear Readers,

One thing is true, the 2018 Nobel of peace will give momentum to a cause, a highly moral one, that otherwise would be sentenced to fail.

The impulse given to the peace processes of the past in nations that were trapped in circles of self destructive negativism is evidence that this is indeed an instrument that can boost change for good.

The cases of the Civil rights movement of 1960s, that when Martin Luther King was Laureated was facing it's more uncertain moment shows that this is a really effective positive stimulus in societies on crisis.

That is not an isolared case, the ending of the appartheid in South Africa, the way it was ended the conflict of Central America, the ending of the totalitarian regimes in Poland, all the eastern Europe and the countries of the former USSR are string evidence that the Peace Nobel Award still has a lot to offer to the world.

Colombia after decades struggling with different kinds of subversive criminal organizations finally is seeing a clear beam of light at the other side of the tunnel where they entered pushed by destructive ways of thinking.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Luis Ortega Attorney General of Venezuela was ousted by the Madurist Constituent Assembly in another so much grave violation of the rule of law in the south American country that is being manipulated by the Chavist forces conspiracy. Until her final moments in her office and even in the precise moment she was ousted she received the support and sympathy of thousands of supporters that are fighting the corrupt regime of Maduro.

pls read
Madurist usurper Constituent Assembly ousted National Prosecutor of Venezuela

In an unprecedented move the National Attorney or Venezuela Luisa Ortega arrived today to Colombia where she received asylum as a politically prosecuted person, as well as her husband, after the Tyrannic government of Nicolas Maduro ordered their arrest once she was removed from her office by the Constituent Assembly that Maduro himself appointed to legalize this coup d'etat against the National Assembly of Venezuela.

Pls read:
Dictator Nicolas Maduro orders arrest of Luisa Ortega General Attorney ousted by the Constituent Madurist Assembly

Luisa Ortega in a brave second is planning to travel in the next days from Colombia to Brazil and Argentina to expose with actual evidences the terrible corruption crimes in which Nicolas Maduro and his court of bandits are involved not only to retain over the constitution illegally the power but also to get personal economic benefit from looting the public funds of the country.

With this incident it is formalized the violation of the institutional order of the country at all levels by the Chavist regime that is decided to stay in power even against the majoritarian will of the Venezuelans that voted on July 17th massively to remove Maduro and his fellow party supporters from power.

Luisa Ortega is increasing dramatically her score to contest for the Nobel Peace Award of 2018 as a political disident fighting for the return of Democracy and full respect of human rights with this decided attitude to defy the dictatorship that has taken control of her nation.

Pls check:
Luisa Ortega, Attorney General of Venezuela escapes to Colombia

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/22/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

In contrast with the forecast released in this same forum previous year, when I pointed with no doubt in my mind more than a week before the Nobel of Peace 2016-7 was granted that the Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos was going to win it, out of 376 candidates that were in consideration, and to the forecast of this specific thread, in which I have disclose a list of 10 possible recipients for the 2017-18 one, the media has disclosed recently a list of 318 candidates, including 215 individuals and 103 organizations, that have been considered for the award right now.

Here it is such extensive list:

www.yahoo.com...

Lets see if in 11 days on October 6th 2017 at 11 am, time of Oslo, Norway, that the new Nobel of Peace will be known, the one will have this recognition along almost all 2018, this thread again reach achievement in to have predicted it, in one and two years respectively if also it is correct into forecast them too.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/25/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

join