It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unhinged Breitbart Editor Claims Statue of Liberity is Anti-Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JinMI

You sonofsoandso.

That's clearly a still from Winter's Bone (2010) and she's in character as the teenage daughter of a meth cooking absent father and a mentally disturbed mother, dirt poor and living in a cabin somewhere in Appalachia, struggling to keep her life together and provide for her younger siblings.

A performance that she nailed and for which she should have won an Oscar.

Someone sounds a little jlaw-bsessed.

I know I am. As far as "Winters Bone" goes, my answer is Yes.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I'm anti-Trump but I'm not anti-Trump supporter, even if I tend to be just a little snarky and on rare (very rare) occasion, trollish.

Like anyone else, I have friends and family who are avid Trump supporters. At least I think I do — it's hard to keep up since we all defriended one another on Facebook.

(joking)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: theantediluvian

Glad you brought this to our attention.

This is super important and everyone needs to know about this.

Too bad we are wasting time on things like North Korea.

It must be hard living life when one is incapable of handling more than one thing at a time. My sympathies.

It's about filtering out the bullcrap and unimportant minutia.

Nobody made you comment here. If you find it uninteresting, skip it and leave it to the rest of us.

One less thing to tax yourself with.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I know, that's why I replied to the thread in general and not diretly to you.

When in reality Trump is like an avalanche and his cult45 members are like snowballs. HAHA. this is another example of how fragile these cultists truly are.

This type of stuff is what I was referring too. And yes I know I've seen that stuff come from everywhere. I am probably guilty of it from time to time as well.

But I think this guy is as big a douche bag idiot as anyone else. He doesn't speak for me or anyone else I know, like some people here would have you believe.

This is the editor of Breitbart... this guy does literally speak for a whole ton of Trump folk. Like, literally. That's his job.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The unhinged believe that they are the only authentic Americans ... they are the only patriots, the only one's who should have Constitutional rights, etc.

Yet, all too many of the unhinged don't even understand their own country's history.

Watch out for the unhinged.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

But I think this guy is as big a douche bag idiot as anyone else. He doesn't speak for me or anyone else I know, like some people here would have you believe.

Fair enough. I don't think there's anyone who can't identify with the frustration of being smeared with an assumed association to some asshole or another who happens to, at least ostensibly, share a political/ideological/religious/etc affiliation.

And I'm equally sure that we're all guilty of having done it ourselves. It's hard to resist the low hanging fruit.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

Clearly the only reasonable thing to do, to be fair to Donald Trump and his followers (the greatest the world has ever known), is to tear down that eyesore of a statue and replace it with a glorious statue of "The Donald," New York City's most treasured export.

With GOLD statues!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The Statue of Liberty on the cover of a magazine with the title "American Beauty" on it...and he thinks it's a political attack?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Jonjonj

"Trumpderps who are so disillusioned with the left that they would literally prefer to die than accept the idiocy of political correctness for even one more minute? "

That's astounding that people can be that brainwashed. All my whys about the Hitler and the german people have been answered.

Political correctness does not kill anyone. Starting wars, provoking mad men, poverty wages, purges, the republicans and Christians like that. Amazing Grace.

I guess I should qualify my point.

I am not saying political correctness is wrong. I grew up in the 70's and remember how big a deal "gay"was.

Then it was slowly accepted, I get it, people had time and they adjusted. Mostly thanks to the media but in reality? Most people already knew gay people in the neighbourhood and all was good.

The point I am trying to make is about the fringe that becomes the story of the day, the extreme that is forced to become the norm. You can not expect everybody to just accept that because the papers say so.

The idea, for example, that pre-pubescent kids need to be taught about the qualities of transgenderism. Just an example, but one of many.

My point: you can't force people into drastic change and expect no resistance.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This thread needs more pictures. I tried to imagine what kind of gear the Breitbart folks might come up with for a "shadow culture" fashion industry.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

The bizarre triggering at the tweeting of the Declaration of Independence was particularly w-t-actual-f?

That might be my favorite.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

The bizarre triggering at the tweeting of the Declaration of Independence was particularly w-t-actual-f?

If I remember correctly, some people thought the tweeting of the DOI was actually a call to remove Trump from office.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Kali74

If I remember correctly, some people thought the tweeting of the DOI was actually a call to remove Trump from office.

And that's kind of the theme of this administration. They all picture themselves as musket-wielding patriots with tri-corner hats yet... our most iconic symbols and documents are the very things they are threatened by.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
All Statues and Idolatry should be destroyed

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Gods, even your self-mocking humor is horrible. You can't even make a funny meme on yourself?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

But I was just trying to be like you guys, not funny and unoriginal..

Did it work?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

But I was just trying to be like you guys, not funny and unoriginal..

Did it work?

No. That was my point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join