It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unhinged Breitbart Editor Claims Statue of Liberity is Anti-Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Me and my homies:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahahahah everything is an attack against Trump

What a bunch of crybabies

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Don't even bother bro, you should know the power of an Ante Mud-Pit thread by now. All the lefties come out from hiding so they can spew their rhetoric with confidence in a safe space, with stars to boot.

It's much easier to not take it too seriously and just play along for entertainment.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Abysha

Hahaha what a clown this righty is! Let's make a left wing circle jerk thread so we can paint all those idiot losers on the right to be as stupid as him.

Hahahaha what great fun it'll be! Let's call em all triggered when they point out how stupid the thread is. Let us forget about the idiots on our side so we can bathe in the stupidity of this monstrous fool! We can maybe just for a moment pretend everyone we don't agree with is as dumb as he!

What idiots! They dont even like the statue of liberty. We are so much smarter than them. Nanner Nanner boo boo!

This isn't some random triggered Trumpkin on the street, yelling about taxes interfering with his meth budget.

This is the editor of Breitbart... this guy does literally speak for a whole ton of Trump folk. Like, literally. That's his job.

So this guy was elected by Trump supporters to speak for them all?! When was this election? I must have missed that one.

Does this mean Michael Moore and Al Gore speak for everyone on the left?

Did you help invent the internet?

No but if the editor of Huff said something like this, it would be a worthy thread on ATS. This isn't like the countless threads with some random SJW on a campus, spouting out the newest thing they heard about micro-aggressions and all the grumpy cat conservatives barking at it; this is somebody important.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If only politics were sport, I'd buy you for our "team". Your writing and structuring is top game, fact.

But IF politics were sport, you'd give everyone a winner's medal just for taking part!

In essence I agree but with the codicil that every thing you state is the same on both sides of the media aisle.

But we can't change the media, right?

edit on 10-8-2017 by Jonjonj because: Grandmar

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You sonofsoandso.

That's clearly a still from Winter's Bone (2010) and she's in character as the teenage daughter of a meth cooking absent father and a mentally disturbed mother, dirt poor and living in a cabin somewhere in Appalachia, struggling to keep her life together and provide for her younger siblings.

A performance that she nailed and for which she should have won an Oscar.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Hahahahahahahahahah everything is an attack against Trump

What a bunch of crybabies

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Hahaha what a clown this righty is! Let's make a left wing circle jerk thread so we can paint all those idiot losers on the right to be as stupid as him.

Hahahaha what great fun it'll be! Let's call em all triggered when they point out how stupid the thread is. Let us forget about the idiots on our side so we can bathe in the stupidity of this monstrous fool! We can maybe just for a moment pretend everyone we don't agree with is as dumb as he!

What idiots! They dont even like the statue of liberty. We are so much smarter than them. Nanner Nanner boo boo!

I fcking knew it! It's a conspiracy!

It always is when Ante makes a thread, such an evil person. And sad. SO SAD! Can we nuke ATS now? He said that he's going drop his sh!t in the waters around Guam next. Not really, but... Guam, can you believe that? Guam!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Which one of mine?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just off the top of my head. If the topic is a circle jerk, which is how you so eloquently described this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
she's in character as the teenage daughter of a meth cooking absent father and a mentally disturbed mother, dirt poor and living in a cabin somewhere in Appalachia, struggling to keep her life together and provide for her younger siblings.

I know... it's like even when she appeals to Trump's base with her roles, she still offends the folks at Breitbart.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I didn't find her that attractive in that film, for obvious reasons that you have pointed out. But she did look amazing in that red Calvin Klein dress at the Oscars.

The fact that I even remember this is a testament to that.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Now that I've found the chink in your armor, I'll exit. Just so you know, that I know and you know that I know!

Oh, and good thread. Watching places like Breitbart and IW implode makes my day. I just wish CNN and moreso WaPo would get the same disdain.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Just off the top of my head

But off the top of your head would imply you didn't have to do any digging, which clearly you did.. unless you have those threads bookmarked and saved?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Which one of mine?

Just off the top of my head. If the topic is a circle jerk, which is how you so eloquently described this thread.

Not one of those is a petty attempt to paint all people who believe one way as some idiot who said something stupid on the internet of all places.

But nice try

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

You sonofsoandso.

That's clearly a still from Winter's Bone (2010) and she's in character as the teenage daughter of a meth cooking absent father and a mentally disturbed mother, dirt poor and living in a cabin somewhere in Appalachia, struggling to keep her life together and provide for her younger siblings.

A performance that she nailed and for which she should have won an Oscar.

Someone sounds a little jlaw-bsessed.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

When I first saw the twitter.... from Breitbart editor John Carney, I didn't know what to make of it.

These guys are getting touchy this weather!
I'm presuming this something to do with a row between Stephen Miller, White House adviser and CNN’s Jim Acosta over the meaning of the Statue, while Kushner had a spat with a female reporter who, guess what, was recording the interview and tried to make her wipe it??

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I thought the OP was pretty squarely focused on the absurdity of Mr. Carney's faux outrage and those like him who are trying to establish a cottage industry to promote themselves, sell merchandise, etc by peddling rhetoric about a "#MAGA shadow culture" and the like — rhetoric that is egregiously divisive, even in the context of this severely polarized political climate.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yes i agree. But the replies....not so much.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Metallicus

Glad you brought this to our attention.

This is super important and everyone needs to know about this.

Too bad we are wasting time on things like North Korea.

It must be hard living life when one is incapable of handling more than one thing at a time. My sympathies.

It's about filtering out the bullcrap and unimportant minutia.

Your last thread was about how you no longer identify with television commercials.

You are utterly slaying me over here today. You always crack me up but damn...you're on a roll today. My cats are looking at me like I've stepped outside my mind because I'm over here just giggling like mad, all by myself lol. You should be a standup comic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join