It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unhinged Breitbart Editor Claims Statue of Liberity is Anti-Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm at a point where nothing surprises me w/them anymore. Thankfully it's not everyone on the right that's like this.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hahaha what a clown this righty is! Let's make a left wing circle jerk thread so we can paint all those idiot losers on the right to be as stupid as him.

Hahahaha what great fun it'll be! Let's call em all triggered when they point out how stupid the thread is. Let us forget about the idiots on our side so we can bathe in the stupidity of this monstrous fool! We can maybe just for a moment pretend everyone we don't agree with is as dumb as he!

What idiots! They dont even like the statue of liberty. We are so much smarter than them. Nanner Nanner boo boo!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

"Trumpderps who are so disillusioned with the left that they would literally prefer to die than accept the idiocy of political correctness for even one more minute? "

That's astounding that people can be that brainwashed. All my whys about the Hitler and the german people have been answered.

Political correctness does not kill anyone. Starting wars, provoking mad men, poverty wages, purges, the republicans and Christians like that. Amazing Grace.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Great O.P. Isn't it funny that the right loves to call the left the temper tantrum, crying, liberal snowflakes! When in reality Trump is like an avalanche and his cult45 members are like snowballs. HAHA. this is another example of how fragile these cultists truly are.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I just want to point out, that we're also accepting folks who do not own pitchforks. Shovels are acceptable as well as large gardening sheers. Basically anything stabby. No chainsaws, weedwhackers, or lawnmowers please — collateral mangling is no joke!

OK, me and my buddies are ready.. how do we look?

Like a couple of badasses eh?

link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Hahaha what a clown this righty is! Let's make a left wing circle jerk thread so we can paint all those idiot losers on the right to be as stupid as him.

Hahahaha what great fun it'll be! Let's call em all triggered when they point out how stupid the thread is. Let us forget about the idiots on our side so we can bathe in the stupidity of this monstrous fool! We can maybe just for a moment pretend everyone we don't agree with is as dumb as he!

What idiots! They dont even like the statue of liberty. We are so much smarter than them. Nanner Nanner boo boo!

This isn't some random triggered Trumpkin on the street, yelling about taxes interfering with his meth budget.

This is the editor of Breitbart... this guy does literally speak for a whole ton of Trump folk. Like, literally. That's his job.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Pretty much anyone currently at Breitbart qualifies as a "manipulating psychopath." Look at what the Breitbart alumni are doing with the Trump administration.

You've got Bannon & his Mercer-funded mouthpiece attacking McMaster. Creepy Hungarian, possible Nazi-sympathizer, Sebastian Gorka undermining Secretary of State Tillerson. Previously it was Kushner they were railing against as he was apparently at odds with Bannon.

At the drop of a hat, in defense of Bannon and his agenda — whatever it might be — the Breitbart crew and it's alt-light posse of Twitter trolls and "alt-media" shills will pounce with no real concern for the US or even the Trump administration.

There's Breitbart darling and Bannon buddy, Erik the Black-water Prince-of-mercenaries, getting meetings with Mattis and Pentagon officials — at the behest of Bannon — to pitch his vision of a CIA-controlled, private army in Afghanistan.

Is that draining the swamp? Is that cleaning up corruption? Is that even a change from the worst in American foreign policy?

The best thing for everyone involved is if this bunch — Bannon, Robert Mercer, Brietbart, Cambridge Analytica, etc were ejected from the Trump administration post-haste.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Are you sure you're not in one of these pictures?

Tell me again how opposed to masked violent radicals you are.
edit on 2017-8-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It featured the always beautiful Jennifer Lawrence, looking absolutely stunning in an elegant red dress.

Fake news, you should know better.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Maybe they could turn that Golden Chicken into a statue for him! Who are we fooling?! The Clown in Chief thinks he's going on Rushmore! That in itself, is one of the funniest things I've ever heard!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Don't you dare besmirch Jennifer Lawrence. She's a national treasure.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm the guy in black wearing glasses.

link   

That's pretty much the template for your threads about the left.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I just want to point out, that we're also accepting folks who do not own pitchforks. Shovels are acceptable as well as large gardening sheers. Basically anything stabby. No chainsaws, weedwhackers, or lawnmowers please — collateral mangling is no joke!

OK, me and my buddies are ready.. how do we look?

Like a couple of badasses eh?

You look like ninjas from an 80s movie. Sweet!

link   

To each their own Ante but jeez.

#notmyjenny

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Don't you dare besmirch Jennifer Lawrence. She's a national treasure.

I'm with you on that one. That girl's perfect.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

This isn't some random triggered Trumpkin on the street, yelling about taxes interfering with his meth budget.

This is the editor of Breitbart... this guy does literally speak for a whole ton of Trump folk. Like, literally. That's his job.

So this guy was elected by Trump supporters to speak for them all?! When was this election? I must have missed that one.

Does this mean Michael Moore and Al Gore speak for everyone on the left?

Did you help invent the internet?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Which one of mine?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

Clearly the only reasonable thing to do, to be fair to Donald Trump and his followers (the greatest the world has ever known), is to tear down that eyesore of a statue and replace it with a glorious statue of "The Donald," New York City's most treasured export.

We agree!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

I was going more for the "enlightened-rebel freedom-fighter kinda like a terrorist" look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join