It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NSA Experts: It Wasn't Russia. It Wasn't Even A Hack. It Was A Leak.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: GuidedKill

They didn't maintain anonymity. They left very distinct "finger prints" all over it.

If you didn't read the article in the original post, then your opinion is even more useless than usual.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No one should read that article. It should go in the shredder.

Google, is that you?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: Dfairlite

There ya go. But who's going to listen? Not the snowflakes. And the rest of us already knew.

Great thread though!

peace

Hi Snowflake from the UK here, I never believed Russia did any wrong....Russia thrive on creating confusion and sleight of hand, your President is doing the same....its all a game show with the people as the audience, Trumps administration is being run the same way Russia runs theirs, confusion, deflection and controversy, because the people love it, none of you in the US really wants to hear the truth, you just want to keep it all sensational.

When you folks are interested in not being lied to give reality a call.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

LOL, how's the european news working out for you?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: GuidedKill

He used to be FBI. He was at a private firm when they hired him to do this. That makes him a consultant not an employee.

Consultants are employees... They are "hired" to consult or do a job. They can be fired or let go like any employee thehget paid by their employer.. sheesh that's common knowledge.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It could be said by the voice of God screaming it in the heavens. They already knew it was a lie.

This is crap.

S&F

At least its being said.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you're happy with someone conducting an investigation ignoring possible evidence??

Wow that say a lot about your moral compass....

Wow. That is a huge leap in logic from what I said.

Its not just you. Its the whole extreme left are beyond Krazy. Its to the point of intentional poor moral values and personal actions. The ends justify the means mentality. Anything goes, no holds barred, fight dirty on behalf of people like Hillary dirtbag money grub, Clinton. Kill a human, and just call it a fetus. They can and will go to HELL
Right just like the "we support Bush invading countries, killing countless civilians, torturing people, and having a pro rich policy menu." Some great morals the right wing has...

Oh no we don't. He is another one. See him snuggling up to michelle Obama? Bushes, obamas, Clintons, cheneys, all garbage. all crooked, all fakes

The same could be said for elite Democrats. This is the "no true scotsman" fallacy. "No true conservative would do these things." If you don't want to be judged based on self-identified conservative talking heads or politicians, then don't stereotype all liberals or the left based on a the fact that the media and elite politicians, some of whom claim to be liberal, are sold out or corrupt. Obviously this goes both ways.

But also, it's important to acknowledge that a large percentage of self-identified right wingers DID support all of Bush's actions.
edit on 10-8-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
From the article:

These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed.

YES. Yes they would.

22.7 MEGABYTES per second? Get real. In 2016 that's NOT an unheard of speed. At ALL.

That's a 181.6 megabit DL connection. Easily doable on a RESIDENTIAL ISP.

WEAK SAUCE.

you don't have a clue how the internet works. What was the upload speed? That is the limiting factor. It's a really easy thing to check. If it was the astronomical LAN speed recorded, then super, they had the greatest internet months before it was a reality. But it's a big deal and something that's a deal breaker unless it was magic.............. magic.
edit on 10-8-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

LOL, how's the european news working out for you?

Yeah it's great over here at the moment, our government can barely tie their own shoelaces, so wonderful to see the anarchy of the right in full swing...they are even amassing an army of young Tories through memes aimed at perpetuating hate.

So, much like the US I'm sure, we are full of all the things I stated in my last response, only difference is I'm sat here waiting for the truth to get started....which is why I believe Russia isn't a big deal.

Oh and Europe is just peachy, I reckon they are fairing a lot better than our two nations combined where they have consensus.

I thought we all knew the C.I.A were the bad guys...you're going to have to do better than that.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ties in with my theory, that TRUMP vs HILLARY is still just part of the puppet show. Hillary was built up, and these leaks were distributed, in order to give the people the illusion of choice and progress, by choosing Trump, whereas Hillary ultimately was the BEST candidate to get TRUMP elected, she was used specifically to get Trump elected.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DanteGaland
From the article:

These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed.

YES. Yes they would.

22.7 MEGABYTES per second? Get real. In 2016 that's NOT an unheard of speed. At ALL.

That's a 181.6 megabit DL connection. Easily doable on a RESIDENTIAL ISP.

WEAK SAUCE.

you don't have a clue how the internet works. What was the upload speed? That is the limiting factor. It's a really easy thing to check. If it was the astronomical LAN speed recorded, then super, they had the greatest internet months before it was a reality. But it's a big deal and something that's a deal breaker unless it was magic.............. magic.

That person clearly didn't read the article.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thanks for the video. It further reinforces that this entire Russia story is complete bull concocted by what I call the Media-Intelligence complex.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorShip
Ties in with my theory, that TRUMP vs HILLARY is still just part of the puppet show. Hillary was built up, and these leaks were distributed, in order to give the people the illusion of choice and progress, by choosing Trump, whereas Hillary ultimately was the BEST candidate to get TRUMP elected, she was used specifically to get Trump elected.

I actually think Trump a true wild card being the fact that the establishment and deep seeded weaponized intelligence want to completely destroy him and his family.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I used to think that too... But I believe it is wishful thinking. Sure there may be some infighting, and that is the best way to sell the ruse. I'd say those who really run the game are right on track with the escalation of the international situation at hand. I am open though, to the possibility that there is some element of "choice" in elections, if only to determine the best way in which to control the populace (based on what they reveal their opinions, vices, weaknesses, strengths, etc. are). I.E if clinton was in, a certain timeline is created, if Trump is in, a different timeline again is created. Either timeline is as good as the other, it's just a matter of adjusting tactics to the populace.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorShip

Honestly, I have wondered this myself. Time and time again, I question my vote for Trump. True, it was purely a complete "NO" for Hilary. Russian roulette vote on my part.

I read more political posts on this site than I post, but thankfully, it seems every time I question Trump...a 'Silly' poster overwhelms the threads with such so much silliness I am back supporting Trump and disbelieving. Paranoia sets in where I am just going to sit back and see what really comes of all of this.

Confusion and chaos reigns supreme. For all I know...Clinton and Trump cooked this all up...They may have been all shocked at Trump getting elected...but are scattering around figuring out how to make this work for 'their' agenda.

For all I know...the 'silly' poster could be Hillary, or wanna be! I just foresee nothing really significant happening until closer to 2020 election. Perhaps, the puppeteers will figure out a better strategy...or they will experience their own power struggle within and self implode.

For now, I am still supporting Trump...in idealism. For someone who is supposed to be so vain and narcissistic...I believe he is handling the constant attacks quite well. Better than I would.

Edit add: Egad! Sorry for the rant! Regarding thread topic...I do believe that our government would have understood these angles sooner too. That is perhaps why the investigation keeps taking turns toward a trump financing. Looking for that needle in the haystack. All in all, we have all gone through the painful investigations in the past...they always seem like a past is ultimately given. All theatre and delays. 2020 is around the corner after all...new investigations will be created to entertain us all.
edit on 8 10 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Thanks for the video. It further reinforces that this entire Russia story is complete bull concocted by what I call the Media-Intelligence complex.

Eh, at this point I just consider the mainstream media the propaganda arm of the military-industrial complex, which is deep state/oligarchy/shadow gov, etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Finally! I've found some starting to think the same way as I've been thinking for years.

I personally think not only some of the people to which you're referring are fabricated, this whole flap is fabricated and everything written on ATS is completely fabricated.

By some AI computer in a vacuum trying to learn about humans.

Call me crazy.........!

edit on 2017811 by Jenkinswasher because: Typo

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you actually believe all this nonsense you are constantly spewing, or does the DNC just pay you extremely well to keep posting it? The way you are constantly talking, you have more evidence than than Mueller and his gang of DNC/Clinton donor "investigators" about President Trump's guilt and Hillary's sainthood.

If Mueller is really as nonpartisan as you claim, why is it that his entire team has donated to the DNC and the Hillary campaign? Why is the DNC refusing to cooperate by handing over the server? Supposedly it was hacked by Russians, and hackers leave a trail or a finger print, which would be on the server, so that server that the DNC refuses to hand over would be the smoking gun. Nothing seems out of place about that at all to you?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

To play it's course you need evidence. This Russia thing has no evidence. It's a nothingburger.
edit on 11-8-2017 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

No evidence? You know this because....?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join