It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NSA Experts: It Wasn't Russia. It Wasn't Even A Hack. It Was A Leak.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

They should ignore this like any other nonsense. They have their own data and evidence and I'm betting its more trust worthy than this fornicators data I mean forensicator. Does he wear a cape?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

...or the bother that it will NEVER run its course, and we'll hear about it until everyone involved dies. because no regime change is gonna make it go away. just like all the other shyte the US has been investigating since...well...pick a year.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you're happy with someone conducting an investigation ignoring possible evidence??

Wow that say a lot about your moral compass....

Wow. That is a huge leap in logic from what I said.

Its not just you. Its the whole extreme left are beyond Krazy. Its to the point of intentional poor moral values and personal actions. The ends justify the means mentality. Anything goes, no holds barred, fight dirty on behalf of people like Hillary dirtbag money grub, Clinton. Kill a human, and just call it a fetus. They can and will go to HELL
Right just like the "we support Bush invading countries, killing countless civilians, torturing people, and having a pro rich policy menu." Some great morals the right wing has...
edit on 10-8-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No it's not assumed it was the Russians it's confirmed it was.
You can't wish it away.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You really do believe that, don't you. Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

Very true.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You really should read the article I linked in the OP.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

He used to be FBI. He was at a private firm when they hired him to do this. That makes him a consultant not an employee.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Oh goody youtube evidence.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It's pretty simple. A firm like CrowdStrike which was independently paid by the DNC and has not official capacity whatsoever is official because it says exactly what Krazy wants to hear.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The youtube video is james comey's press conference. Would you like something to wipe the egg off your face with?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They should ignore this like any other nonsense. They have their own data and evidence and I'm betting its more trust worthy than this fornicators data I mean forensicator. Does he wear a cape?

And if ONE GUY was so smart and figured it out alone...

How come no one else has?

ANYONE else in the government? *crickets*

Kinda hard to keep a LID on such an OBVIOUS thing with thousands of government employees...

The ENTIRE government must be lying! All of them!

/s

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

He also left that firm which means his paycheck is solely coming from the government. Doh!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

First, it's not one guy, it's a group. Second it's been validated by other third parties as well, including VIPS. Third, you should read the article rather than jump to conclusions about what is and isn't happening.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

They didn't maintain anonymity. They left very distinct "finger prints" all over it.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Yeah as a consultant.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

No one should read that article. It should go in the shredder.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you're happy with someone conducting an investigation ignoring possible evidence??

Wow that say a lot about your moral compass....

Wow. That is a huge leap in logic from what I said.

Its not just you. Its the whole extreme left are beyond Krazy. Its to the point of intentional poor moral values and personal actions. The ends justify the means mentality. Anything goes, no holds barred, fight dirty on behalf of people like Hillary dirtbag money grub, Clinton. Kill a human, and just call it a fetus. They can and will go to HELL
Right just like the "we support Bush invading countries, killing countless civilians, torturing people, and having a pro rich policy menu." Some great morals the right wing has...

Oh no we don't. He is another one. See him snuggling up to michelle Obama? Bushes, obamas, Clintons, cheneys, all garbage. all crooked, all fakes

edit on 10-8-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No one should read that article. It should go in the shredder.

Unaware and compliant.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: randomthoughts12

I actually hadn't really thought about that. I remember his getting phished, but it's near impossible to know who phished him. I hadn't thought about the DNC planting that... Interesting...

This is just my opinion. It has to be one of the 2 stupidity or to have something to push a narrative off of. The excuses and e-mails from podesta and the IT person and the explanation just seemed off to me. To my knowledge that is the only thing close to a hack that has been proven with evidence. Which it also turned out to be Podesta and the IT persons fault. If the DNC e-mails do not get leaked it would have been easier to use and call a actual hack.

The other thing I pondered was if the IT staffers from Pakistan that are in question could be ties to the phishing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join