It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NSA Experts: It Wasn't Russia. It Wasn't Even A Hack. It Was A Leak.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well MAYBE things aren't what you keep assuming they are?

Wait, so it was A-OK for clinton to meet lynch a week before they "cleared" her?
Clinton absolutely broke the law. You only have listen to director comey and read the law. I'm not saying she would have been convicted, but a grand jury was certainly needed and the 33k deleted emails prove an FBI raid was, too.
The DNC absolutely rigged their primary against bernie. Their chairwoman resigned because of this.
So if the problem is me, where am I going wrong?

See. This is what I'm talking about. You are giving yourself an out so that when things don't go the way you want them to go you can just add this outcome to your list of failed predictions above instead of changing your thinking because you went wrong somewhere.

No, a process crime would mean that they couldn't find evidence of actual wrongdoing. Guess what, any decent investigator can get any person on a process crime. They could even get you on one.

I know you THINK I think that Trump is guilty, but I have withheld my judgement on him and his entire cabinet.

Actually I don't know what you truly think about trump's guilt. But I do know you hate trump and therefore you'll believe the worst in him before you'll believe anything else (I do the same thing with a number of politicians).

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
State governments administer Presidential Primaries.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Another point, how does one differentiate between "leakers" and "whistleblowers" again?

Because the only criteria I see here is "whether you like what is released" or not.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

No it's not crumbling further since it hasn't crumbled at all.
As a matter of fact events of the past week suggest that not only is it not crumbling it is ramping up.
The appointment of a grand jury in DC and the pre dawn surprise raid on Maniforts apartment don't really spell out crumbling.
Your article is someone's wet dream but it's nowhere near the truth.
Have fun with your thread though.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

They were both hacked and this story is a crock.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Right? They're making a case from the little pittance that we know because they sure as hell don't have a clue about any evidence that has not leaked.
I just laugh now. It's so obvious the desperation and blindness when it comes to that looser.

We know they're building a case against him not merely investigating him.
They don't do predawn unannounced raids when they're just looking.
They don't keep two grand juries on hold and they don't hire a crack shot team of prosecutors when there hasn't been a crime.
They're building a case not investigating. And they intend to prosecute.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Incorrect. Forensicator has access

Access to Muellers data? Are they part of his team?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Seems to me letting the investigation play it's course is less about ignoring evidence then this flimsy article which just begs us to disregard everything we know and believe in a fairy tale.
But that's just my opinion.

I don't happen to think Mueller is an idiot. As a matter of fact his reputation with people in Washington is stellar. On both sides of the aisle. While this article is a sloppy emotional attempt to misguided and trick people.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wait. I thought that this Forensicator person was just some random guy that operates a wordpress blog.

Not only that, but his work relies on the metadata of the files and we've recently learned there are some inconsistencies within that metadata.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Actually, in this specific thread, one side is providing information and the other side is literally saying it's not real information

Wow where have I heard that before. Sounds almost like you're saying we're claiming this is fake news.
Whadda ya know..it is....

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We know they're building a case against him not merely investigating him.

Against who?

They don't do predawn unannounced raids when they're just looking.

They also don't do predawn raids on cooperating witnesses, so who knows why they did that.

They don't keep two grand juries on hold

Do you know the purpose of the second grand jury? They are in DC, which doesn't make a lot of sense.

they don't hire a crack shot team of prosecutors when there hasn't been a crime.

You don't hire a team of prosecutors if your case is a slam dunk.

They're building a case not investigating.

I would imagine building a case involves a lot of investigating... just sayin.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Don't pretend you read the article.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Under no circumstance can it be acceptable that the relevant authorities—the National Security Agency, the Justice Department (via the Federal Bureau of Investigation), and the Central Intelligence Agency—leave these new findings without reply. Not credibly, in any case. Forensic investigators, prominent among them people with decades’ experience at high levels in these very institutions, have put a body of evidence on a table previously left empty. Silence now, should it ensue, cannot be written down as an admission of duplicity, but it will come very close to one.

-Patrick Lawrence

(Look up who he is)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's quite simple. Releasing classified information to non-cleared sources is leaking. There are proper channels identified in every government agency for whistle blowing on classified information. If the information is not classified, you can go right to the media with it.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

A nice dodge, but the DNC argued in court that they had the right to rig the primary. Game. Set. Match. As it were.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Podesta fell victim to a phishing scam. Not exactly a hack. Either him and his IT people are stupid or they did this just so they (DNC) have some kind of intrusion to go along with the story.

You may have been implying this though lol

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

I actually hadn't really thought about that. I remember his getting phished, but it's near impossible to know who phished him. I hadn't thought about the DNC planting that... Interesting...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Don't play stupid.
Against who. Ha ha.
Trump of course.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've always known it was an inside job

probably Barron Trump. that kid is a genius when it comes to cyber

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: GuidedKill

So you're happy with someone conducting an investigation ignoring possible evidence??

Wow that say a lot about your moral compass....

Wow. That is a huge leap in logic from what I said.

Their whole story is a hugh leap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join