It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NSA Experts: It Wasn't Russia. It Wasn't Even A Hack. It Was A Leak.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: redtic

a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you're happy with someone conducting an investigation ignoring possible evidence??

Wow that say a lot about your moral compass....

Do you seriously think that if Mueller, et al had definitive evidence that the Russians didn't hack the election they'd simply ignore it? Really?

Based on the OP, it sounds like a lot of conjecture and weak linking. Mueller's team has far greater access to information than these yahoos do.

I don't put anything past any member of the Government.....I have been alive long enough and have seen enough to know they are ALL liars.....

I just hate to see lies or someone ignore something in an effort to railroad anyone....

But to answer your questions directly....Yes Mueller and others would hide, dismiss, subvert, etc anything that would further their agenda...Now what exactly his agenda Is I don't know.

Mueller isn't a member of the government. If his agenda isn't to gather and preset evidence and conclusions on the Russian hacking case, and only that, then he'd be in a lot of trouble.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Do you seriously think that if Mueller, et al had definitive evidence that the Russians didn't hack the election they'd simply ignore it? Really?

If Mueller were to start from the beginning he would ignore nothing. He really didn't start from the beginning tho did he?
Read his scope:
www.lawfareblog.com...

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including: (i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a). (c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters. . . . .

It is assumed in the scope it was the russians......

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I would change that question and ask this one:

Do you honestly believe that the investigation is just about Russia hacking, at this point?

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Dfairlite

No it isn't. They'll just ignore it because it is just political noise from the media. It isn't an official analysis or anything.

This is yet another attempt from conservative media (and the OP) to try to end the investigation prematurely based on flimsy reasoning. Why are you guys so scared to let this thing play its course?

So what exactly are you saying if you're not saying that you are OK with them ignoring this????

I'm saying this is a distraction effort to distract from the 4 real investigations. I'm saying that if these allegations are true then the real investigations will get to and cover them.

I think your tone and dismissive words about this speaks volumes on your moral compass....

Oh NO! I don't care about some conservative clap trap and that makes me a bad person to some random on the internet! WHATEVER SHALL I DO!?!?!

link   

So you're happy with someone conducting an investigation ignoring possible evidence??

Based on the OP, it sounds like a lot of conjecture and weak linking. Mueller's team has far greater access to information than these yahoos do.

I don't put anything past any member of the Government.....I have been alive long enough and have seen enough to know they are ALL liars.....

I just hate to see lies or someone ignore something in an effort to railroad anyone....

But to answer your questions directly....Yes Mueller and others would hide, dismiss, subvert, etc anything that would further their agenda...Now what exactly his agenda Is I don't know.

Mueller isn't a member of the government. If his agenda isn't to gather and preset evidence and conclusions on the Russian hacking case, and only that, then he'd be in a lot of trouble.

So who do you think is on the top of Muellers pay check?? I bet it's from the U.S. Government....so how again is he not an employee currently? Or how was he not a career FBI man again?? Don't know how it gets more "government" than that my friend..

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Mueller manufactured the evidence to go into Iraq.

Mueller's team has zero access. DNC won't allow it.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
From the article:

These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed.

YES. Yes they would.

22.7 MEGABYTES per second? Get real. In 2016 that's NOT an unheard of speed. At ALL.

That's a 181.6 megabit DL connection. Easily doable on a RESIDENTIAL ISP.

WEAK SAUCE.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: kurthall

And once "established and accepted" it can't be proven wrong? LOL you're a great little minion!

Nothing was proven wrong here at all. Has it? What exactly has been PROVEN with any of this? This does not mean we were not hacked. Talk about being a minion that is the pot calling the kettle black!

edit on 10-8-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No it isn't. They'll just ignore it because it is just political noise from the media. It isn't an official analysis or anything.

This is yet another attempt from conservative media (and the OP) to try to end the investigation prematurely based on flimsy reasoning. Why are you guys so scared to let this thing play its course?

So what exactly are you saying if you're not saying that you are OK with them ignoring this????

I'm saying this is a distraction effort to distract from the 4 real investigations. I'm saying that if these allegations are true then the real investigations will get to and cover them.

I think your tone and dismissive words about this speaks volumes on your moral compass....

Oh NO! I don't care about some conservative clap trap and that makes me a bad person to some random on the internet! WHATEVER SHALL I DO!?!?!

That's not what you said at all. You said they will "ignore" them cause it's right wing propaganda and then went on to explain how it was propaganda....So if you dismiss what could be possible evidence and then say they should/would ignore it then how are you for a transparent and full investigation again?

It's ok to have a position/agenda. We all know where you stand from your past ATS posts....You're obviously ok with corrupt investigations that dismiss possible evidence because it fits your agenda and hate for our current President...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So who do you think is on the top of Muellers pay check?? I bet it's from the U.S. Government....so how again is he not an employee currently? Or how was he not a career FBI man again?? Don't know how it gets more "government" than that my friend..

Well, sure - but he's currently a private lawyer and a special prosecutor. His results of this investigation will be scrutinized to no end. I guess maybe it's *impossible* for the right to say he didn't have an agenda if they don't like the outcome, but if he knowingly and provably brought his own agenda into this, he'd be forever tarnished, and he knows that.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

www.youtube.com...

Mueller manufactured the evidence to go into Iraq.

Mueller's team has zero access. DNC won't allow it.

No one wants to talk about the DNC stone wall now do they??? I know If I was hacked and my personal info was stolen from me I would cooperate all day long to catch the perps...Why is the DNC who was supposedly "hacked" and their info stolen not cooperating?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Lol. They word it like "mid-2016" was some long ago passed technological era. What hackers are capable of today they were more or less capable of doing back in mid-2016. Technology develops quickly but not THAT quickly, and you are right hitting 181.6 mb/s is easily doable. Especially for a professional hacker.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Wow. That is a huge leap in logic from what I said.

Its not just you. Its the whole extreme left are beyond Krazy. Its to the point of intentional poor moral values and personal actions. The ends justify the means mentality. Anything goes, no holds barred, fight dirty on behalf of people like Hillary dirtbag money grub, Clinton. Kill a human, and just call it a fetus. They can and will go to HELL

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

That's not what you said at all. You said they will "ignore" them cause it's right wing propaganda and then went on to explain how it was propaganda....So if you dismiss what could be possible evidence and then say they should/would ignore it then how are you for a transparent and full investigation again?

Ok. Let's reword it so you can understand better. They will ignore this article because it is conservative propaganda. If the evidence is real they'll pay attention to that eventually on their own without needing this article to show it to them. Is that a better way of explaining it? Or do you want me to start doing below the belt cheap shots against you like that paragraph I snipped from your post here?
edit on 10-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You need a break from ATS and politics mate. You are off the deep end.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Well, sure - but he's currently a private lawyer and a special prosecutor. His results of this investigation will be scrutinized to no end. I guess maybe it's *impossible* for the right to say he didn't have an agenda if they don't like the outcome, but if he knowingly and provably brought his own agenda into this, he'd be forever tarnished, and he knows that.

With his current conflicts on interest and him not recusing himself/taking the job in the first place. Mueller is already guilty of having an agenda...And one that is probably pretty malicious....He is an Attorney, he should have taken ethics class and know about personal conflicts of interest...

That alone makes me not trust him....

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Most people are changing the channel as soon as they hear their word Russia. Americans are sick of it. It does not Advance their prosperity one bit.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

It's ok to have a position/agenda. We all know where you stand from your past ATS posts....You're obviously ok with corrupt investigations that dismiss possible evidence because it fits your agenda and hate for our current President... 

Amen.

I would challenge any anti-Trump advocate to objectively argue why possible collusion with unknown actors is worse than proven illegal and dangerous disregard for state department rules, coercion of state department employees and misuse of political position, pay to play...the list is endless but the answer...

Crickets.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Which is a narrative you are inventing because you only want to accept on outcome from the investigation and not be open minded about whatever comes along.

I'm actually quite wary of this as I'm very open minded. I just find it hard to believe there isn't a motivated agenda when you have:
Clinton emails: No grand jury, no FBI raids
Lynch Tarmac meeting: No inquiry, FBI lying about emails they had about the meeting
DNC primary election rigging: No investigation, No grand jury, No FBI raids
Mueller: Staffing clinton donors, FBI raids, grand juries

So my thoughts are that any actual evidence of russian interference need to be direct and well substantiated. If mueller pursues ANY process crime, it was all a simple witch hunt.

Because this is a conservative news source where most of the information presented is presented with a VERY slanted opinion

No, the nation has a liberal slant. They're the oldest weekly magazine in existence (in the US).
mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Pro tip: Quit looking at who is saying it and look at WHAT they're saying.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
post 1

Or do you want me to start doing below the belt cheap shots against you like that paragraph I snipped from your post here?

next post

You need a break from ATS and politics mate. You are off the deep end.

lololololololol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join