It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NSA Experts: It Wasn't Russia. It Wasn't Even A Hack. It Was A Leak.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah, because I'm deeply concerned with exposing pedophiles I must be one. Makes sense... Go ahead. Keep deflecting.

Some people just shouldn't procreate.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
And you guys must be really into Spirit Cooking...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
Sure. Each little piece on their own can be easily dismissed and swept under the rug. Add them all up and it paints a pretty telling picture.

Not really. You said it yourself earlier, you just want to confirm what you already know. That is called confirmation bias.

You're certainly making a lot of effort to rationalize everything. Though someone obviously saw something suspicious in them, otherwise why would they go through the effort of leaking them?

I don't even think they actually looked at them. They just tossed them out there and let people's fancy make what ever they could.

They leaked a lot of emails and 99.997% of them don't have anything suspicious. How did I get that number? Tadaman's list of 100 and not even all of those where shocking and they leaked 33000 emails

100/33K = .003

100-.003 = 99.997

You didn't address Tony's disturbing art. What about his "still in torture chamber" comment? I'm sure you'll have some clever explanation for that.

Tony has sick taste in art but that isn't a crime.

Still in torture chamber really? You have never heard people call being at school or work like being in a dungeon or some similar bad place?

I'm sick of arguing with you people. I bet if they openly were discussing eating children in the emails you'd find a way to rationalize that too. It's sickening. It's no wonder these elite pedophile rings are barely exposed. They have the widest ranging support system to cover up and disregard their crimes; People like you, the majority.

No, I am in the minority. Almost everyone sounds like you but if that is true then why are these elite pedophile rings barely exposed?

edit on 12-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It has nothing to do with what I want. I don't want any of this to be true, but I know it is, and so do many others.

They're barely exposed because when people address it they're ridiculed or silenced. Or in the case of ATS, banned...

And you think Tony's sick taste ends with his artwork? Anyone with the balls to openly display that sh1t and let it be photographed and displayed on the internet most definitely has something much worse in the basement... Much like John's secret room in his basement which he uses to view "complicated video pieces"... What do you suppose those could be? Barney? Teletubies?

What about the Spirit Cooking and "cutting deeply into your middle finger" or Hillary Clinton stating she'll sacrifice a chicken to Moloch?

But no, you are the majority. Otherwise you'd be on our side trying to expose it, not rationalize and normalize it. Try and get through even half of these and see if your mentality remains:

100 Most Damaging Wikileaks

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Maybe if the topic was about drugs, things would be different.

Say there's a restaurant, where all the ravers hang out. They have all ages raves and are located across from a drug rehab clinic. The owner decorates the place with drug dealer pictures, Scarface, Pablo Escobar, etc. Good friends with known drug dealers, everyone goes to the same drug themed art exibits. The owner makes references and jokes about drug dealing on his Twitter account. Lots of suspicious chemists also like to hang out there, lots of ties to the chemical industry with everyone involved. The business logos are featured in FBI publications as drug logos.

I'm not saying that would prove anything. But it's like every possible coincidence makes the situation very suspicious.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

There are a lot of meat puppets here. Though I don't think you're one of them.

Great comment.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with what I want. I don't want any of this to be true, but I know it is, and so do many others.

Confirmation bias isn't about wanting something to be true.

They're barely exposed because when people address it they're ridiculed or silenced. Or in the case of ATS, banned...

I'd say it's because there is no real proof. That doesn't even mean that it isn't real just that there is no real proof even if it is.

And you think Tony's sick taste ends with his artwork? Anyone with the balls to openly display that sh1t and let it be photographed and displayed on the internet most definitely has something much worse in the basement... Much like John's secret room in his basement which he uses to view "complicated video pieces"... What do you suppose those could be? Barney? Teletubies?

Could be anything. Could be nothing. That is the problem with these things. You either have proof or you don't.

What about the Spirit Cooking and "cutting deeply into your middle finger" or Hillary Clinton stating she'll sacrifice a chicken to Moloch?

I'm an atheist. Sounds no worse to me than drinking the blood of christ.

But no, you are the majority. Otherwise you'd be on our side trying to expose it, not rationalize and normalize it.

No, in a thread like this there are usually 3 or 4 people who try to use logic everyone else, sometimes dozens of other members, react like you.

Try and get through even half of these and see if your mentality remains:

100 Most Damaging Wikileaks

I saw them back in november. Didn't change my mind then and nothing new has been dug up since then.

You have not brought any new info to the table.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

Good example but I bet the cops wouldn't move until they could actually bust someone. It would have to go past just being a very suspicious situation.

ETA: The case of Tommy Chong comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah, because I'm deeply concerned with exposing pedophiles I must be one. Makes sense... Go ahead. Keep deflecting.

Some people just shouldn't procreate.

Funny I was thinking the same thing. And no the concern is your infatuation with children and pedophiles. I suggest you seek help your about 2 steps away from losing touch with reality. When you see child molestation every where you look you have a problem. This thread isn't about pizza gate but yet you feel the need to make it so. Try to stop the deflecting you keep attempting and try to discuss the topic instead of your fantasy
edit on 8/12/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Well, THAT explains a lot ... why am I not surprised?

In other news, I see none of the proponents of the wild claims of the article have:

1. Verified the calculations of download speed claimed ... which is the core premise of the little propaganda piece.

2. Explained why the Congress, CIA Director Pompeo, and President Trump have all acknowledged Russian interference/hacking, but a bunch of retired government employees (now Fox News commentators) trying to "counter the official narrative" have discovered something that the entire American intelligence community, somehow, missed.

3. Explained why the article (which, as pointed out, is fundamentally incoherent) clearly states that the basis of the "conclusion" was Gruccifer 2.0 documents, and then follows that up by noting that the Gruccifer 2.0 documents were largely forged, altered and faked.

WHAT THE WHAT!?!?!?!??!
edit on 12-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

But, but, 17 intelligence agencies...?!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
At the same time, what is the proof of russian interference? I am not a Trump supporter. I've never voted conservative in my entire life. I'm pretty left.

To me, the Russian conspiracy theory sounds outlandish and complete diversion. It's always sounded that way to me from the beginning. "Propaganda" as you call things.

Moreover, it's completely Orwellian that whereas the right wing used to propagandize Russian scares, and try to claim the left in the US was colluding with them, now the Democratic Party is claiming the opposite.

As Obama said to Romney regarding Romney claiming Russia was a major threat:

"The 1980's are calling to get their foreign policy back, the Cold War has been over for 20 years.."

www.youtube.com...

a reply to: Gryphon66

edit on 12-8-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Well, the details of the evidence, as far as I know, have not been made public yet, perhaps as a matter of national security.

However, the past President, the current President, the current CIA Director, the Congress, and leaders of the American Intelligence Community all acknowledge that, indeed, the Russians did interfere in our elections and were involved in hacking.

Now, honestly ... at the core of my being I believe that all politicians are pathological liars, psychopaths and nascent tyrants. The government, past, present, future, etc. lies to us all on a daily basis. It is exceptionally rare that we know "the Truth" about anything that happens ... even things that have been recorded on video.

Based on everything I know, it seems that Russian agents screwed with our election with traitorous assistance from American operatives. Until I get more information, that's "my position."

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
Better send this off to Robert Mueller then! He and his team are the ones that really matter regarding "info" like this.

As a prosecutor, Mueller is smack dab in the middle of trying to indict a ham sandwich. I have little doubt he will succeed because this is but a political witch hunt, a major propaganda offensive so typical of our masters inside the beltway.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
When did this turn into a pizzagate thread?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
When did this turn into a pizzagate thread?

Bottom of page 12.

Slow friday night I guess.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

"Former NSA Experts"???

Who? Any names or credentials?

That seems a basic place to start examining a claim?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I hate that its called pizza gate.

The thing is, if we are talking about these leaks, then we are talking about the Clinton Foundation running child trafficking rings from their orphanages around the world. We are talking about satanism and pedofilia in the highest levels of government and law enforcement.

Thats what the Russian narrative is covering up. There is no way around it. Call it whatever you want.

The Russian story is about covering up satanic pedofiles that run the world. Welcome to reality

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Thats what the Russian narrative is covering up. There is no way around it. Call it whatever you want.

That is an excuse for not being able to dig up hard proof.

The Russian story is about covering up satanic pedofiles that run the world. Welcome to reality

The satanic panic just doesn't work as well as it did in the past, don't conflate it with other parts of the political theater.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

"Former NSA Experts"???

Who? Any names or credentials?

That seems a basic place to start examining a claim?

William Binney, NSA whistleblower. Thomas Drake, Kirk Weibe, Edward Loomis, Diane Roark.

Many of those names are mentioned in the current article in The Nation. Inform yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join