It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NSA Experts: It Wasn't Russia. It Wasn't Even A Hack. It Was A Leak.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

That was lame.

Got anything that might actually be something?

ETA: Also wasn't that a different "hack".
edit on 11-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

As soon as people do, dont expect them to walk into a court room to ask for justice.

All these bastards are going to get killed like they killed, tortured, ruined and hurt.

You guys dont get how worthless civilization looks right now.

We sane few are trying to keep everyone from just burning this bitch down.

This isnt helping.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

OK, so nothing?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I honestly dont even want to talk anymore.

Good luck with your Russia hunt or whatever.

Id worry about the silent ones.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That was lame.

Got anything that might actually be something?

ETA: Also wasn't that a different "hack".

Lame? You take insinuations of pedophilia lightly? Says a lot about a person.

I'm done leading horses to water. There are an infinite number of comprehensive analysis' of the leaks out there. I assume you're a big kid, do your own research.

And whether they're from a separate leak is irrelevant. They're all being lumped into this Russian hack BS narrative.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'm not hunting Russians. I asked what is in the DNC files that people are being distracted from.

You guys made the claim that that was what this Russian circus was about so you must know what is in there.

An e-mail about a gathering of "the gang" and heating a pool, because it is october, for a pool party with no mention of 11 pm, not that I could find in that email, isn't my idea of a smoking gun.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I've done the research. There is nothing there. Hope you can get a big enough lynch mob because going to court with what is in the podesta leaks isn't going to get you anywhere.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Oh yeah? Mind explaining your process of research? Because everyone else who isn't towing the party line is aware of what's happening: Satanic pedophiles run your country and most others in the world. There was ample evidence long before these leaks. They simply solidified it. Anyone who can't see that is either willfully ignorant or complicit in the coverup.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

"We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be >> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and >> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in >> that pool for sure."

Does this not set off any red flags for you?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Beautiful. This will definitely come in handy. Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The process involved reading what was coming out about it and then I started reading the emails themselves. Just like what happened in this thread, I didn't just take forensicators word about the files I downloaded the files and studied them myself and noticed the flaw in his logic.

Have you read his report? His theory is that someone sat the DNC office and organized all the files and then copied to a USB drive based on the timestamps but there is also the chance that someone downloaded the files slowly and then during the process of organizing them made a copy created all the rar and zip files encrypted them and there you go fresh closely timed timestamps.

Same with the podesta emails. I think about how my emails to friends and family might sound and how knowing each other means you skimp on words. For example did you notice that the pool email was sent in october. It could be chilly and that is why they would heat the pool. You have to go the extra mile to get to it being a hot tub.

Also I noticed in the analysis on-line, they often framed text and there is one where they even edited what the email actually said.

Someone mentioned doing pizza, people say lets do lunch, or dinner all the time and nobody thinks pedo but here, as I'm sure happens when you know and are just looking for confirmation, it has to be code.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Exactly what I'm talking about.

Nothing about it being a reunion with old friends, she cc'd like 17 people.

It is set for saturday at 1 in the afternoon.

Someone says they were glad that she reminded them because they wanted to use the farm (place of reunion) to announce his candidacy for speaker of the house.

It was in october so the pool might need to be heated

Add that info and it takes the pedo vibe out of it.

ETA: And that snippet of text seems to be directed at someone that is not Podesta. Actually a woman (possible mom) which is probably why the kids ages are mentioned. Go figure.

edit on 11-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Okay, then why were the children being ubered there? Where were their parents? Why are they referring to children as "entertainment" and then stating "they'll be in that pool for sure"? As if it's they're catering to some kind of expectation.

But that's not even the best one. You want to talk about code? Desipher this one for me:

"Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it."

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

That is a long list and I think most of the political damaging stuff already did what it was going to do.

I don't know about campaign financing, pay to play and all that so I don't know what might be and what might not be legally damaging but it's been about a year since all this info came out and she seems to have skated.

Maybe something is in the works but I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The point is, there is plenty of evidence here to at least merit an investigation. However none has taken place. Not even close. Then add to the fact John's sick brother Tony with statues of Jeffery Dahmer victims hanging in his home, or blatant pedo artwork on his walls. Then add the Madeline Mccann case; The identical witness drawings, the fact that they denied being in the country when in fact they were staying at a known pedophile's mansion not even 3 miles away at the time of her kidnapping. How much more obvious does it have to be before you people wake up?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
Okay, then why were the children being ubered there? Where were their parents? Why are they referring to children as "entertainment" and then stating "they'll be in that pool for sure"? As if it's they're catering to some kind of expectation.

If I'm not mistaken the person who sent out the invites is the aunt of the kids mentioned. Bonnie appears in the list of CC and they are not actually being ubered Bonnie is giving them a ride so she is their "uber" for that day.

The text was directed at another woman who might have kids (maybe a single kid) of her own so the kids will get to play and I guess they love swimming so they will defo get in that pool.

"Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it."

Notice the wording "I think it has a map" she hasn't even seen it. Someone found a handkerchief. A realtor would be showing the house noticed it after the Podestas left and thought it might be his. Could have been a hanky or a cloth napkin from a restaurant. What is clear is that she doesn't really know so how could she be using "the code"?

Here is the thing, if it had the secret map to get to pedo-land or maybe it was stained and could have been used in court, not unlike a certain blue dress, he might have said it wasn't his or he might have asked for it back. He instead acknowledges its his and says that he doesn't need to have it back.

Doesn't sound like much of anything.
edit on 12-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

No there isn't. That is the sound of your heartstrings being plucked.

The Mccann efits were discussed a few pages back.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall

"We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be >> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and >> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in >> that pool for sure."

Does this not set off any red flags for you?

Seriously it worries me that you see something nafarious on this. A mom is playing uber I've had to do this for my daughter and sent almost the exact same thing. I joked I was going to have to spend my day being a uber driver for three kids.

What's more concerning is your infatuation with pedophiles. It worries me you take a mom picking up kids and turn it in to molesting. If I knew you and saw your post I can tell you you would never be alone with my children. There is almost a sickness in many people that make accusations of molestation where none exists.

I find this behavior truly reprehensible. You turned a very serious topic in to a joke

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Sure. Each little piece on their own can be easily dismissed and swept under the rug. Add them all up and it paints a pretty telling picture. You're certainly making a lot of effort to rationalize everything. Though someone obviously saw something suspicious in them, otherwise why would they go through the effort of leaking them? You didn't address Tony's disturbing art. What about his "still in torture chamber" comment? I'm sure you'll have some clever explanation for that.

I'm sick of arguing with you people. I bet if they openly were discussing eating children in the emails you'd find a way to rationalize that too. It's sickening. It's no wonder these elite pedophile rings are barely exposed. They have the widest ranging support system to cover up and disregard their crimes; People like you, the majority.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join