It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NSA Experts: It Wasn't Russia. It Wasn't Even A Hack. It Was A Leak.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The Russian narrative was always the excuse to appoint a special counsel and go after Trump with the goal being, at the very least, going through every tax return ever to find something to get rid of him.

It was Hillary's turn after all, and the higher ups in the DNC with potential help from the RINO elite went all out (legally and illegally) to make it happen.
edit on 11-8-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This Thread should be retitled "Confirmation Bias: It Wasn't Russia. It Wasn't Even A Hack. It's all Hillary Clinton's fault."
edit on 11-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Efficiency

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
This Thread should be retitled "Confirmation Bias: It Wasn't Russia. It Wasn't Even A Hack. It's all Hillary Clinton's fault."

Bingo!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Some of the characters you are referring to is an accurate view point, however, you cannot globally apply that to all. By your own self admission you sit idly by offering no relevant input or a different perspective.

You are the stereotypical Monday morning quarterback.

I would rather hear the opinions of the hyperventilating left than the opinion of someone who sits on the sidelines.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah right!? And you should kill your account and create a new one with a handle:

I don't actually read the reports posted in threads but instead comment on comments

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Yeah right!? And you should kill your account and create a new one with a handle:

I don't actually read the reports posted in threads but instead comment on comments

Or perhaps (like any logical person) he weighed and measured these "reports" and found them wanting.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

More like he chooses to only believe that which fits his narrative.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Man I can't get over how painfully obvious this is now. Yet again, the same 20 Clinton cronies are right there to back up your BS statement...

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Man I can't get over how painfully obvious this is now. Yet again, the same 20 Clinton cronies are right there to back up your BS statement...

Does it ever occur to you that there are members on the site that simply DON'T agree with your worldview?

Trust me, not agreeing with the inane, rampant ignorance which passes here for contrived political rhetoric is simply a sign of knowledge, understanding, and an appreciation for the truth.
edit on 11-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

LOL ... yes, you can read my mind. I don't watch or read pointless propaganda pieces in their entirety; sounds like a personal axe you're grinding there.

But, surprisingly, I'm not the topic here. Perhaps you can find that?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

More like he chooses to only believe that which fits his narrative.

... and what do you "choose to believe" then?

What doesn't fit your "narrative"? Are you free of all human failings ... like confirmation bias?

Uh huh.

Always glad to have another fan though.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
UMMMM

You guys ALL KNOW that "attributes" like:

Date Created
Date Modified
Date Saved

ECT ECT.... can all be mofied using FREEWARE. 10 Sec Google search, BOOM.

Hell, I've had to do it to my OWN files for an organizing schema.

Never implicitly trust a timestamp of a file - EVER - especially when it comes from a guy hiding behind a screen name.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

but ... but ... they're experts Dante ... they're on FOX.

Some folks are also conveniently forgetting that Gruccifer 2.0 falsified and forged documents.

Great post!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Nope. He never reads or watches anything fully. He's even admitted to it in past posts. He's just an assuming and all knowing individual whose only objective is to have his misguided opinions heard.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

So I'll go out on a limb and assume you believe Clinton and her plethora of crimes is a non-issue compared to Trump? Lybia, Benghazi, emails, pay-for-play, circumventing pedophilia investigations, covering up Bill's crimes, alienating African Americans by labelling them "super predators", labelling half the country as a "basket of "deplorables"... All kosher, right? And that's just what's provable, let alone the vast number of circumstantial evidence suggesting her ties to the Rothschilds and child trafficking rings. Oh right, we're not allowed to talk about that here...

*cough cough* Tavistock *cough*....

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You don't even realize how often you expose the hypocrisy of who you are with your own posts.

How do you know something is a propaganda piece if you don't read / watch it first?

There is a particular section where the researcher even makes a specific point that he is not discounting all Russian involvement claims. He specifically and clearly states he is only addressing one claim.

That's hardly propaganda. But you wouldn't know because you don't read.

But hey man...like I said last time...whatever you need to tell yourself to help you sleep at night...go ahead.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Can't expect these Clinton cronies to respond to logic in kind. After all, they are well educated in Saul Alinsky's diversionary tactics.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
a reply to: Outlier13

Can't expect these Clinton cronies to respond to logic in kind. After all, they are well educated in Saul Alinsky's diversionary tactics.

HMMM...

They sound A LOT like Karl Rove's Tactics For Effective Conservative Blogging...

READ it here...

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

Indeed...

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You don't even realize how often you expose the hypocrisy of who you are with your own posts.

How do you know something is a propaganda piece if you don't read / watch it first?

There is a particular section where the researcher even makes a specific point that he is not discounting all Russian involvement claims. He specifically and clearly states he is only addressing one claim.

That's hardly propaganda. But you wouldn't know because you don't read.

But hey man...like I said last time...whatever you need to tell yourself to help you sleep at night...go ahead.

Blah blah blah.

You don't seem to realize that the alleged research cited in the OP is being conducted by multiple individuals ... not "the researcher" ...

Until recently, researchers undertaking this work faced critical shortcomings, and these are to be explained. But they have achieved significant new momentum in the past several weeks, and what they have done now yields very consequential fruit. Forensic investigators, intelligence analysts, system designers, program architects, and computer scientists of long experience and strongly credentialed are now producing evidence disproving the official version of key events last year. Their work is intricate and continues at a kinetic pace as we speak.

But please keep talking about your ridiculous ideas about what I do and don't do.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join