It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Return to ATS and Why I Returned - "20% of all people are psychotic"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

I am a bit of a Agnostic myself ...especially the psychiatric world of science .

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WelcomeToShow

Their definition of psychosis - I quote - is "anything that is beyond normal day experience".

Um... That's not the definition of psychosis.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: TheLead

I am a bit of a Agnostic myself ...especially the psychiatric world of science .

As am I. If i reading you correctly, you picked up on why I used cultist approach . Its my understanding today that people tend to act in a religious style belief to things other that what we consider a religion.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If it was an online site and you ticked off some trolls, I could see this jappeninv but not a real biz and peeps online can't or shouldnt do anything about just "pissing them off" sorry. Nope I'm not "shocked" or "in disbelief that it could happen" because I'm not a conspiracy theory believer just a mild paranormal fan. People on this site dont like me because they're afraid of everything that moves and hate people who just like one or two things, and I have yet to meet a person without a personality issue on here who doesn't keep trying to tie me back to a message about a "they" controlling things or maybe I'm a "they". I don't buy what you said because it sounds scripted like a story and not real life. People who are paranoid don't threaten me, or the government afaik, and people who try to start silly stuff online without knowing me just bore me.

happyhappy

edit on 11-8-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
edit on 11-8-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WelcomeToShow

Welcome back to ATS

The next time you see a Psychiatrist ask him to explain this to you www.iflscience.com... it blows all that Theory and books to heck
, I had to remind the Psychiatrist that Denial is a river in Egypt

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Hey look it's a dude without a brain!!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WelcomeToShow

I could attack you with similar smartness and clever words

Hold on there cowboy.

Attack?

Why would you attack me?

With similar smartness and clever words?

Did you interpret my questions as an attack?

If so, it says way more about you than you mighty think.

What I meant that I do not believe in anything is something completely else. It has nothing to do with that level of discussion you are representing. I can only guess what or why is this meaningful to you to note what you noted?

level of discussion I am representing?

I asked you about what I said sounded confusing.

I am not representing any sort of discussion other than clarification, hence the question and reason for the question in the post you are replying too.

Just a thought though - could it be sometimes worth trying to communicate and listen what others tell you about?

Yes, that is a good thought and worth doing, hence my postings.

How about some open- minded curiosity? Could you maybe learn something

Curiosity?

That would imply asking questions wouldn't it if one found something you wrote confusing?

That is considered curiosity isn't it?

Yes, I could learn something, hence the reasons for asking question.

Isn't that the purpose of asking questions to gain a better knowledge, a better understanding of what they found confusing?

or are we here for some other purpose?

I don't know what you or anyone else is here for.

I only know what I am here for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join