It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Return to ATS and Why I Returned - "20% of all people are psychotic"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WelcomeToShow

Just 20%?

C`mon 99% percent of the general populus is bat (SNIP) crazy!

They are the ones that do not admit they are having a collective psychosis, at least i admit of being a one sick puppy, but those "regular joe`s and jane`s are frigging scary!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I have to ask this...in your past ATS life,were you a naughty bunny
by any chance?If not,welcome back to ATS!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Did you just ask if this was Beezzer or Wrabbit?

Pretty sure they're neither.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hello. Nice post.

We need people that are articulate and know how to write cohesive and interesting content, engage in tough but well-meaning discussions of all types.

So, notwithstanding any name calling you might receive (and I don't understand the comments in this thread at all), thanks for coming back. I am looking forward to hearing more from you.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can't help myself,I miss that naughty bunny and hoped it was him.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Believing anything other than what the MSM spoon feeds you is "delusional". If you worry about anything you have "anxiety". Sad about something? You are "depressed". Can't keep your hands off of alcohol or drugs? You have a "disease". Too many irons in the fire? You have "ADD' or "ADHD". Refuse to take the pills they want to shove down your throat because you think all of that is horse crap? You are "psychotic" and should be locked away for the protection of society and yourself!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Twenty percent of all people aren't psychotic sounds more accurate.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Which one?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Rumor has it the bunny morphed into a crazy cat???

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No, I simply forgot my username. The rabbit I am chasing is white and it can go to hole, which is deep.

What I had was in a way educating experience. Sometimes it is neccessary for growth and identifying what is your purpose, and what purpose do you wish to serve.

I know that I'm probably chipping my account count. But you know what?

In the world I advocate things like like- buttons or post counts have no meaning. Why do we even care about those things, and since when they became something that is meaningful or defines us in any way?

However, due courtesy and respect towards others, I move my discussions to appropriate forums.

Thank you all for encouraging words and taking time to think of me for a moment.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WelcomeToShow

Psychotic is label that means distorted worldview, which makes sense to no-one but the person. It is basically a label saying that this person should not be listened to. I'm highly educated, very articulate and I do not fit the bill they want me to be. But, in their books I am psychotic.

How is this labeling any different than the Racist, Homophobic, Sexist, Fascist labeling that in each case are a "have you stopped beating your wife scenario"

One other thing to remember is we have expanded classifications like ADHD, autism etc into much wider branches of definitions that just about every one can be called either. As example I think I read where there was an alarming study that autism has gone up like 40% since 19XX and the reality is the classification was expanded to include a much wider range of Symptoms and at lower levels. I'm sure psychosis has done the same....Nice way to increase your patient pool and pocket book...

edit on 10-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Welcome to the show, Mr. WTS!!

We're all crazy here.

A quote for pondering:

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
--Jiddu Krishnamurti

Read more at: www.brainyquote.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Welcome back to the 20% hangout.

I think what it really means is that 80% are brainwashed by the establishment. A great example is how so many religious people instantly laugh and make jokes whenever someone mentions Aliens. They are programmed to 100% believe in a non-human all powerful being, yet immediately discard the possible existence of others beings in the universe. That lack of thought process only comes through careful programming.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
According to their definition I would assume the number to be much higher. However, every year we have new proof of hidden classified files that admit that we're being lied to. Based on that I'd say those that keep the status quo are clinically insane by the actual definition. Alternative facts or stats do exist, the omission or addition of particular facts and their extrapolated value can change the narrative of a story. Everyone knows all the information we receive is either altered or in some cases outright fabricated, so it's easy to wonder how far it extends into our daily lives. Hints the reason there are conspiracy sites and why they're highly frequented. If your wonderment doesn't harm yourself or others there is no reason to worry. It's not crazy to think the world's out to get you, it's only crazy to assume it's all a set up for only you.
edit on 10-8-2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Welcome back I think ....

Why would I produce 20 posts of nonsense when this is the topic that I wished to bring to attention, and that I came back to this forum for? What good those 20 irrelevant made-up posts by me would do to anyone?
I thought you said you believed in nothing . Are you a know nothing person or not ?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Welcome back I think ....

Why would I produce 20 posts of nonsense when this is the topic that I wished to bring to attention, and that I came back to this forum for? What good those 20 irrelevant made-up posts by me would do to anyone?
I thought you said you believed in nothing . Are you a know nothing person or not ?

I believe him to be saying he isn't staunch enough in belief systems to alternate his reality. He has beliefs on things as all do, but doesn't fold to the cultist approach. Just my interpretation tho..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join