It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is South Korea's President Moon Jae In the reincarnation of Benito Mussolini?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Supposedly according to a Psychic, the current South Korean President Moon Jae In is actually the reincarnation of Benito Mussolini and that he has not only desires to reunite both Koreas under his rule but also invade Japan and build a new Korean Empire.

Moon’s only unwavering stance is his intense anti-Japan sentiment.

He was the one pulling the strings when the Roh Moo-hyun administration confiscated property that South Koreans acquired with the help of the Japanese. Moon has been advocating for the eradication of pro-Japan powers in South Korea.

He even claimed, “it is irrational that the South Korean president should think of North Korea as an enemy”. Moon plans to hold talks with North Korea and negotiations about another “Sunshine Policy” to reunite the two halves of the same race.

And this reunion will be constructed upon one unified ideology: anti-japan.

Moon’s past life was the infamous Italian dictator Benito Mussolini. He won the presidency with flying colors, but few can see the ambitions that lie hidden behind his friendly facade.

“We will arm the 80 million citizens of our newly reunified Korea with nukes and missiles, to conquer Japan – a country that cannot even amend its Constitution,” said the guardian spirit of Moon Jae-in in a spiritual interview conducted by Master Ryuho Okawa, founder of Happy Science, just 2 days after the elections. Master Okawa has given over 700 spiritual messages, but this one was exceptional: Moon’s guardian spirit hid the truth of his past life, and continued to be insincere. Happy Science had to do 3 spiritual messages with the same spirit before he would reveal the truth.

“I am Mussolini, and the current president Moon,” he finally admitted. Indeed, he turned out to be the Italian dictator who created the fascist movement out of the ashes of WWI.

Moon’s guardian spirit laid out his plan to reunify Korea and then colonize Japan.

eng.the-liberty.com...

Anti-Japan diplomacy will be the crux of the North-South reunification. Moon might join hands with North Korea, pressure Japan for a further apology and compensation to collect the funds necessary for the grand reunification. He will purge the pro-Japan and Japanese people living in South Korea, just like the Jews once were.

Moon’s forceful ambitions have yet to surface, but there is a great danger that the people of South Korea will fail to recognize the growing fascism, and will be controlled into lending support.

eng.the-liberty.com...

Now some of you folks may find it unbelievable but according to this New York Times Article, Moon Jae In actually has followers that attacked political opponents similar to Mussolini's Black Shirts and Mao's Red Guards.

“Many of these die-hard fans from the left are now on the warpath against anyone suspected of disparaging Mr. Moon their new icon”

In a widely circulated essay, a writer summed up the sentiment within the pro Moon faction this way: “We will fight the dirty fight. President Moon should govern as he wishes” And that dirty fight involved harassing the liberal media and politicians. Spamming mobile phones with countless text messages is one favored tactic.”

During the recent confirmation of the prime minister, lawmakers who opposed the appointment received thousands of text messages containing insults and threats, to the point that committee chairman had to issue a public plea for restraint. Centrists, liberals, and even people within Mr. Moon’s own party have all suffered what appeared to be concerted attacks from his followers.

Mr. Moon has done little to rein in the “Red Guard” as some detractors called his fan base.

www.nytimes.com...

It makes you wonder if Moon Jae In actually has plans to turn South Korea into a totalitarian state.

The Psychic who made this weird prediction went as far to say that Moon Jae In is more dangerous than even Fat Boy.

And as for using anti Japan sentiment to unite both Koreas, remember both Koreas hated Japan due to them being occupied by Japan during WW2. In fact I read somewhere (I forgot the source) that there was this South Korean author that wrote a story about how both North and South Korea unite in order fight Japan.

My only question is though if this is true how will Moon deal with the US and North Korea?

Fat Boy will never accept his rule and as for the US, even if Moon managed to kick the US out of South Korea, will not stand there and watch while Japan gets invaded by Korea. Also, how would South Korea's military react when Moon kicks out US troops? If he is the reincarnation of Mussolini, I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future Moon started purging military personnel and politicians that are disloyal to him and that he probably wants revenge against the US for playing a role on his downfall in WW2.
edit on 8/10/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Ha, that's gonna be a hard task. It's all just talk. You know, like you explain the Lady on the first date how big villa you have and about the three Aston Martins in the garage of your privete bank. In the end is just a hyperbola of your desire to get laid.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Perhaps another theory to consider....

pics don' lie....

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Well the fact that he has his own personal Red Guard attacking political opponents makes you wonder if he really has a hidden motive.

I will worry though if certain SK politicians and members of the military gets purged (or in official news media get into scandals or "accidents") in the next few years.
edit on 8/10/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If he is the reincarnation of Mussolini,

According to Okawa....who happens to be more cunning and powerful than Beezlebub and Jesus and Buddha

eng.the-liberty.com...

It is not easy for any medium or religious leaders to recognize a demon’s identity and getting spiritual massages from demons has not been common occurrence found in hitory. Master Okawa, however, calls the number 1 demon Lucifer and the number 2 demon Beelzebub by name and gets them to speak (see Introduction to Exorcism and Gendai no Honan [Modern Religious Persecution]) and get them to open up.In this regard, Master Okawa is above Gautama Buddha and Jesus with his ability to expose the identities of demons, and can thus be called the most powerful exorcist.

Cayce renowned? More like infamous fraud

The clients of the renowned medium of the modern era, Edgar Cayce, have been identified, but there are few instances of messages from great figures of the past.

www.topsecretwriters.com...the-many-failed-edgar-cayce-prophecies/

Critical thinking is called for...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

If one looks at this as a reappearance on the Korean side, one must also look for reappearance on the Japanese side. There is also the inner Japan.

The Samourai class isn't going to just sit there on the other side and watch.

The two worlds are a lot closer then anyone realises.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
How interesting. I consider myself to be a reincarnation of Malcolm X. A lot of revolutionaries (as well as tyrants) are reincarnating in this age. I believe this is intentional.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Normally I would be very doubtful on this source but after seeing the New York Times article you have to ask yourself "What kind of man is Moon Jae In is?"

The fact that his followers act more like Mao's Red Guards is very disturbing. If I were you I would keep a close eye for him proposing new laws that curtails civil liberties in the name of national security.

Also, as much as I hate Fat Boy, if he died because of an "accident" and the new leader of North Korea started swearing allegiance to Moon, I would be very suspicious.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Also, as much as I hate Fat Boy, if he died because of an "accident" and the new leader of North Korea started swearing allegiance to Moon, I would be very suspicious.

hmmm...that would be interesting

new topics

top topics

join