It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal judge orders State Department to search for more Clinton Benghazi emails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm confused. The quotes in the OP say first that an FOIA ruling has demanded a search of Clinton's personal server. Then the next quote says that Judicial Watch are complaining that the Department of State didn't search its own system.

From this, it seems that no servers have been searched at all. And that can't be correct. What am I overlooking here?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: abago71

Finally, a REAL Judge. And one that President Obama appointed, no less. Wonder of wonders.

Don't get too excited yet. This "real" judge might just be digging up allll the facts so they can mark her as not guilty once and for all. Once judged not guilty, without more evidence, it stays that way.
Can't be tried for the same thing again without new evidence- this "real judge" might turn out to be a real puppet.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
I'm confused. The quotes in the OP say first that an FOIA ruling has demanded a search of Clinton's personal server. Then the next quote says that Judicial Watch are complaining that the Department of State didn't search its own system.

From this, it seems that no servers have been searched at all. And that can't be correct. What am I overlooking here?

my understanding is that the FBI went over everything in a couple of work hours, then said nothing was found.
Basically, the department was bought off, probably from a certain someone on the inside who happened to run things- but no longer works there.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Because they have already been through this... and at this point if you actually control the DOJ there is probably legal ramifications if there is proof it is a witch hunt as a distraction for the president...

And trump is probably dumb enough to have told EVERYONE that he knows it is a witch hunt but wants it as a distraction..

Something along the lines of..

"They are witch hunting me over Russia.. so let's witch hunt hillary as a distraction.."

(Trumps son's emails proved he colluded with Russia.. so it's not a witch hunt.. but I bet that's how he would sell it.)

I think pushing to hard by the DOJ might actually put Sessions and others in legal jeopardy and everyone knows trump won't be loyal. They all know if it comes out it was a witch hunt ordered by the president. They all go to jail..

Sessions and such are not willing to risk that over a president who constantly throws his celebrity supporters under the bus.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: havok

Its funny the source is CNN

They're fake, right? So this article is fake, right?

I mean fake news, right?

The hypocrisy of some ATS users is mind boggling.

Well, considering CNN is currently biting the hand that feeds them by posting this article is making it worth believing....otherwise, why even report it given their track record of doing everything in their power to direct their employees to kiss her ass (and any other democrat) at every turn, refusing to post anything negative, and even having the f*&%kin nerve to cry on LIVE TV when shillary doesn't get her way?

THATS what's mindboggling, NOT your irrational thinking...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

I mean fake news, right?

Well, considering CNN is currently biting the hand that feeds them by posting this article is making it worth believing....otherwise, why even report it given their track record of doing everything in their power to direct their employees to kiss her ass (and any other democrat) at every turn, refusing to post anything negative, and even having the f*&%kin nerve to cry on LIVE TV when shillary doesn't get her way?

THATS what's mindboggling, NOT your irrational thinking...

MY irrational thinking ? Thats fresh. This isnt the first anti clinton article. The report came, they reported it. Just like everything else. Are they slanted. Hell yea. But maybe you think this is the only negative aritcle they posted? Judgeing by your line:

Well, considering CNN is currently biting the hand that feeds them by posting this article is making it worth believing....

So you believe them now that youre reading something negative on hillary, but call the rest fake? It shows a lot. Esp when its not the first.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: abago71

Finally, a REAL Judge. And one that President Obama appointed, no less. Wonder of wonders.

Don't get too excited yet. This "real" judge might just be digging up allll the facts so they can mark her as not guilty once and for all. Once judged not guilty, without more evidence, it stays that way.
Can't be tried for the same thing again without new evidence- this "real judge" might turn out to be a real puppet.

Good point. He might just be a "clear the air once and for all" judge.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I mean fake news, right?

Not when the news is either pro-Trump or anti-Hillary, siwwy.

You were expecting logical consistency?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Well according to many anti trump people on this site, an investigation proves there is wrong doing.

I can't wait for them to come on this thread and say so.

An investigation proves there is wrong doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join