It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Warfare on Currency - Dirty Money Alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Exclusive: Contaminated Money

Jan 28, 2005 11:00 pm US/Eastern
PHILADELPHIA (KYW) Money that has been contaminated with a virus; it’s a whole new possible direction for bioterrorism. It is a case that the FBI terrorism unit has taken over from state police that involves several cities, including Philadelphia.

As CBS 3’s Tamsen Fadal reports, the unit is trying to determine whether or not a virus was actually placed over money to protect the interest of the Russian mob.

In an exclusive investigation, CBS 3 has obtained documents detailing a bizarre criminal plot involving a virus, suspected drug money, and the Russian mob in Northeast Philadelphia.

kyw.com...

Mod edit: Posted at the top of every New Topic page is this -

MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

Always indicate quoted passages and give a link to the source

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Spectre]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Quick! Everyone give me your money, save yourselves!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Quick! Everyone give me your money, save yourselves!

Damn beat me too it. NO SEND IT TOO ME! Nygdan will just keep it, i'll clean it and send it back to you, I proooomiiiissee

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Don't listen to that man! He might be one of dem ter-ists. Heck he might even have a beard, and you know who wears bears right? Think about it, think about it! Prolly a ferner, just going to burn the money up anyway! Freedom isn't Free.

new topics

top topics

join