It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Planet's biggest Wanker' s first solo effort. DON'T BUY IT!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

The term might have been coined for the prick, it fits so well.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Of all the places to hear someone called a cockwomble - I never thought it would be on ATS and I applaud you!

Do an ATS search - there's a few times I recall it has been used. Only the other night I was thinking about the meaning of the word.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I had to look it up. Yes, I approve, die a slow death. I have never listened to an O'asses song in it's entirety and for a short while that meant a lot of channel changing everytime that whinny voice poisoned the airwaves.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Noel, is that you? What's the story morning glory?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

There are not many people I would wish the same degree of failure and misery on, to the degree that I wish it on that pathetic excuse for a man. Hopefully sufficient numbers of people remember what a total prick he is, for this venture to bomb spectacularly.
edit on 10-8-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Seriously I havnt heard a thing about him since oasis ended
Surely there are worse
The Kardashians, a few rappers, mma fighters, politicians and some more

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Summer of '96 was a good one.

Bliss it was in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
a reply to: DrBobH

The term might have been coined for the prick, it fits so well.

What has the guy ever done to you? Seriously. Rock stars are not normal people. They are supposed to be larger than life and a bit fuching weird. He is.

Unless he tapped up your girlfriend I don't get the hatred. Unless, of course, you live in a house, a very big house, in the country.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

In terms of the entertainment industry the likes of the Kardashian are not even on my radar. I look on rap in the same way that I look at nursery rhymes and feel sorry for the performers lack of talent and inability to do any better. With a very few exceptions, I consider politicians to be on a par with lawyers and dog faeces. Liam Gallagher has always been an annoying wannabe dickwad.
edit on 10-8-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I have explained my reasons for my dislike in the thread. Please don't make any more disrespectful remarks about my girlfriend.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Just a nobody to me, no idea why the hate is all...?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
What has the guy ever done to you? Seriously. Rock stars are not normal people. They are supposed to be larger than life and a bit fuching weird. He is.

There's a difference between being "a character" and being "a #." (Swearword filtered out, but it was alliterative) People who are objectively horrible do exist, and some of them become famous. Joan Crawford was one. Liam Gallagher is another.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

There are a few reasons for me and I was a massive fan in 94/5 when they released their best work. Unfortunately both the brothers disappeared up their own rectums in a coc aine induced vanishing act. When they finally re-emerged the resultant self indulgent crap they produced wasn't worth the ridiculously long air time it received. Courting the media with their stupid fights and kissing Tony Bliars ass playing Keepy Uppy topped it off for me - guess I also grew up.
Still 20 years later living on past glories producing even worse music they just won't sod off into irrelevance like the douchenoggins they are. Final straw in the elder muppets coffin was refusing to put personal issues aside and join his knobjockey of a brother in the re-union all of Manchester wanted for the benefit concert earlier this year.
Give me The Stone Roses or The Charlatans any day.

Just my opinion

Bob

PS they wear Parka's in summer

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH

PS they wear Parka's in summer

Don't all you pohms wear parkas in summer?
I havnt heard anything of them since the 90s
Maybe a little more relevantly irrelevant in the UK

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It's because they are so cool ....

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Came into the thread thinking I'd have to take up for Pete Doherty, then I saw it's about Gallagher.

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I hate to point this out, but nobody outwankers Sting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join