It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTH KOREA and IRAN are Colluding Right at This Moment!.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: carewemust
Technically.

Not just the US though, the coalition it fought didn't disband to make individual peace as far as I know.

Me thinks you're asking questions you already know though...

Earlier yesterday, another ATS Member speculated that the USA had officially declared war on North Korea several decades ago, and that declaration still stands. Since you're well-versed in this matter, I wanted to see if you could verify what he said.

Google.

Books.

Newspapers.

All these are better sources than randomers on the Internet.

But yes, technically it's a cease fire. So as I'd understand it, North Korea is still at war with all the nations that it was at war with before the ceasefire.

Unless individual nations made peace accords individually.

As far as I know that has never occurred.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Wiki link about the war, maybe someone can correct or confirm if North Korea is still technically at war with all the nations it was before the armistice?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

You want peace give south back to north and then there will be a reason for it, until then forget it.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You want peace give south back to north and then there will be a reason for it, until then forget it.

That's not up to me.

It should be a decision of the people that inhabit the land known as South Korea.

Surely?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Argentbenign

Can you point out to me where exactly the "deny ignorance" banner is ?

Ive been looking and it seems to have been removed and for good reason... looking at the state of this place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
You find this link by clicking the Home button. The one with house icon

The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard.

Haven't seen the banner since 2010 or so. The last site update was getting it of, or something. We have to ask the mods for exact details.
edit on 10-8-2017 by Argentbenign because: mobile

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I was being facetious , of course I have noticed the banner.

MY point however was this site is no longer about denying ignorance and that much is fairly obvious...is it not ?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

That's not up to me.

It should be a decision of the people that inhabit the land known as South Korea.

Surely?

It used to be one unified country till it was invaded, now its split....the math is simple.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It is. Call me a warrior for a lost cause. Haha

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I admire your enthusiasm .

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

That's not up to me.

Surely?

It used to be one unified country till it was invaded, now its split....the math is simple.

We'll if you wanna be like that it was the North that invaded south of the 38th parallel.

Both sides claimed to be the official government.

Wouldn't that make it a civil war?

In reality, wouldn't that make the American coalition and the communist support for the North kinda wrong?
edit on 10-8-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Semantics, korea wants to be korea no matter what anyone thinks they should be.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah semantics.

The South should be communist and the North should be democratic.

Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

a reply to: CulturalResilience

Lmao.

Yeah like DPRK never had a nuclear program or amass of rockets before a black president.

I'm still in shock the world never ended, the sod isn't even president anymore either...

The material and developments the great non-white hope allowed the Iranians to achieve were of great assistance to NK.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Just propaganda to me fella.

Each nation could purchase a bomb. I here retired (former) Russians could acquire them. We don't know what happens behind the great firewall.

South Africa, Israel and Pakistan... Yeah I'm just randomly naming nations.

Interestingly enough, North Korea makes the best funny money on Earth, the supply is limited for reasons we ain't privy to.

I was told Iran had the bomb in 12 month gone five years ago. Working together? They'll probably have a death star yesterday then huh?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

a reply to: Azureblue

Iran has not harmed America, and neither has North Korea. So you're saying that even though a loud-mouthed bully down the street continually threatens your family, nothing needs to be done unless/until that bully takes action. Right?

If you wanted that answer, why did you not have the gumption to say so.?

Some free advice. if you are not big enough to accept an answer you wont like, dont ask the question.

Just clarifying your stance. It wasn't clear in your original post. Thanks.

thanks. IMO, which as been formed from reading about NK on the net, NK has no economic capacity to sustain any war of any significance for any length of time. From what I understand most of the people are on the edge of starvation most of the time.

Imagine a bar room brawler, with little fitness and just a few skills taking on a professional boxer of his own class who one could expect to be reasonably skilled skilled and quite fit. What could one reasonably expect as an outcome? its a similar situation.

If he was mad and seriously considering having a go the US, his mates around him would kill him because they know it mean the annihilation of the NK. While main man could be mad the others around him are highly likley not be mad and when push come to shove they are likely to kill him. After all most people like that have their enemies in their own team.

A much more likely scenario is that NK is being set up to be false flag. I consider this possible because the NWo has had some set backs in recent times and they must know that the sleeping masses are starting to awaken. Their window for securing their plans is quite short.

The more desperate they are the more they are likely to resort to stronger measures.

Imagine if there was ALMOST, or there was ONE preemptive nuke strike by the US ..... and then it was revealed the US was about to act on inaccurate or false information. What might this do to trumps presidency?

FWIW, I happen to think that more Trump is successful in warding off Clinton camp attacks, the more likely they will kill him using a method that would make it look like he died of a heart attack or a massive stoke.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

what problem is that exactly?

The USA says that IRAN or North Korea having nuclear missiles is a "problem".

but you don't know what that problem is exactly or if it is really a problem?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

With respect, what you have heard, or been told is just as likely to be incorrect/propaganda.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
So Tillerson wants to give sanctions more time to work? What a twit......he should understand by now that sanctions do not work with Kim, never have and never will.

Speaking of Iran, which is an ally of NK - sanctions didn't work with them either. Even so, this Administration thinks the deal worked out with Iran by the Obama Administration is good enough to keep. What a joke.

Meanwhile we are getting closer to World War Three.

And Tillerson wants to wait even longer? Gmab.

We need to stop this freight train from going any further, if it is possible, before we all crash and burn.

edit on 10-8-2017 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Iran has not harmed America, and neither has North Korea. So you're saying that even though a loud-mouthed bully down the street continually threatens your family, nothing needs to be done unless/until that bully takes action. Right?

Unless the bully does something physical to you then what right do you have to do anything to him? Words do not have power over you until you give them that power.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

TexWe need to stop this freight train from going any further, if it is possible, before we all crash and burn.

The only 'freight train' we need to stop is the USA's non stop war rhetoric and hypocritical placing of sanctions on countries that won't be dictated to. Where are the sanctions placed on the USA for the illegal wars and murder of countless innocents?

edit on 10-8-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Sounds like another story from libtards,the 2 country's are far distanced from each other no diplomatic ties,another not well thought out thread,will either gain anything from this? no,if there is nomoney being exchanged you can bet it's more MSM BS

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join