It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTH KOREA and IRAN are Colluding Right at This Moment!.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
someone is colluding with North Korea
but that doesn't necessarily mean Iran
or any other nation state for that matter

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

Right, but the question is, how will Iran behave.

Does Iran feel boxed in, or inadequate in some way? Or, are they just driven by hate? When I think of Iran, all that comes to mind is that they want to see Israel wiped off the map. But why? That doesn't make any sense.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: njord
someone is colluding with North Korea
but that doesn't necessarily mean Iran
or any other nation state for that matter

Any ideas who that "someone" is, njord?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Meh.

Sounds like hyperbole.

Nothing moves well without the oily dollar, I hate to say it but sometimes ATS should forget it's moniker, might as well lick our TV screens and thump our chests.

The axis of evil 3.0

Enjoy.

Suicidal North Koreans, yet they've never took a step over that border since a cease fire was conceived. Yeah...

I'm not saying the North isn't dangerous, I'm just merely pointing out that as underdogs they are upon their back foot.

I'd want friggin space lasers and jihadi blue whales packed with nukes if the US was breathing down my neck.

If they attack they'll have nobody to help them.

If the US attacks...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

They've been in a state of war for as long as those sabers have rattled.

It's a piss poor nation. It's militaristic choices have been detrimental, they've ensured it's survival so far though.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Why should they not cooperate for their own mutual protection from the US?

What law that says two countries cannot cooperate for their own mutual protection?

In exact terms, in what way has Iran harmed America ?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
What were you born yesterday? Because I remember NK being a problem as far back as the 1990's. Remember GWB axis of evil speech? or does your memory not go back that far? Maybe GWB should have went after Iran and NK instead of Iraq?

NK and Iran have been colluding for a very long time. The same Pakistani scientist (Kahn) has been helping both of them to get nukes for years.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Is it true that the USA is officially at war with North Korea, and has been for several decades?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Iran has not harmed America, and neither has North Korea. So you're saying that even though a loud-mouthed bully down the street continually threatens your family, nothing needs to be done unless/until that bully takes action. Right?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
What were you born yesterday? Because I remember NK being a problem as far back as the 1990's. Remember GWB axis of evil speech? or does your memory not go back that far? Maybe GWB should have went after Iran and NK instead of Iraq?

NK and Iran have been colluding for a very long time. The same Pakistani scientist (Kahn) has been helping both of them to get nukes for years.

What made them good friends with each other? Iran and North Korea have vast cultural differences. I'd say that the USA has more in common with North Korean society than Iran does.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

what problem is that exactly?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Technically.

Not just the US though, the coalition it fought didn't disband to make individual peace as far as I know.

Me thinks you're asking questions you already know though...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

what problem is that exactly?

The USA says that IRAN or North Korea having nuclear missiles is a "problem".

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Any ideas who that "someone" is, njord?

there are many non-state actors
I don't know enough to speculate
whichever one wants to sow chaos

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

What do both of those countries have in common, when you think about what that is , it makes perfect sense why the 2 countries would work together.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Argentbenign

The entertainment industry thrives on ignorance, are we on an information site or an entertainment site?

The motto of the site is "deny ignorance". How you missed that in the last 6 years of you posting here?

And let me make it clear. This is conspiracy website. Conspiracy theorizing involves "third party intelligence". The non-govermental, non-organized structure of people's mindful observation and discrimination of facts and events concerning important for many topics as: Technology, Politics, Economics, Military projects and similar fields which by their nature are not fully presented to the public, or are willingly distorted. Thus the fictional group of conspiracy theorist(us) must find the hidden connections of the discussed topics, for lifting the veil of potential lies and misinformation. This is done by printing books on the topics, posting articles online and in its smallest scale it is represented by the thread-feed of such forums as ATS.

ATS is claiming to be one of the most visited conspiracy boards online. Coming here and posting(rehearsing) MSN material like a goon will do no good to the community. I think everyone should remember this before posting. I am as well respecting this, and you'll never see me posting one sided unintelligent propagandas. For reference see how it looks the thread I made for Putin. That is what posting on conspiracy sites must look like. Otherwise the board is going to lose its essence and turn into FB extension. Who wants this?

-Argent

edit on 10-8-2017 by Argentbenign because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Iran has not harmed America, and neither has North Korea. So you're saying that even though a loud-mouthed bully down the street continually threatens your family, nothing needs to be done unless/until that bully takes action. Right?

If you wanted that answer, why did you not have the gumption to say so.?

Some free advice. if you are not big enough to accept an answer you wont like, dont ask the question.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
Technically.

Not just the US though, the coalition it fought didn't disband to make individual peace as far as I know.

Me thinks you're asking questions you already know though...

Earlier yesterday, another ATS Member speculated that the USA had officially declared war on North Korea several decades ago, and that declaration still stands. Since you're well-versed in this matter, I wanted to see if you could verify what he said.
edit on 8/10/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

If you wanted that answer, why did you not have the gumption to say so.?

Some free advice. if you are not big enough to accept an answer you wont like, dont ask the question.

Just clarifying your stance. It wasn't clear in your original post. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Can you point out to me where exactly the "deny ignorance" banner is ?

Ive been looking and it seems to have been removed and for good reason... looking at the state of this place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join