It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTH KOREA and IRAN are Colluding Right at This Moment!.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
August 10, 2017

It's looking like the "North Korea problem" could become a NK/Iran problem, if the USA and its allies don't take action soon. The last thing we need to display at this critical juncture, is WEAKNESS.

As the world turns its attention to reports North Korea has mastered a key component to making a nuclear missile, experts warn that the White House must also keep its eye on Iran.

The concern, is that Tehran will see that if North Korea can get away with building a nuclear weapon in spite of U.S. protests, then it can too.

Adding to worries Iran will try and take advantage of the U.S. focus on North Korea, a top aide to supreme leader Kim Jong-Un is on a ten day trip to meet with Iranian leaders in Tehran. Top officials from North Korea's army, navy and air force are part of the trip.

Nader added that "most of the North Korean relationship with Iran centers on missile systems. North Korea was helping Iran, but now Iran is helping North Korea with technology for inter-continental ballistic missiles."

Source: www.cnbc.com...

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said today that we need to give the recent U.N. sanctions against North Korea time to work, but I get the feeling that Iran and North Korea are going to team up and do something crazy. What should the U.S. and Allies do, as soon as possible, to demonstrate our resolve, so that North Korea and Iran will back down from their lunacy?

-CareWeMust

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thank the previous weak sauce, traitor administration for this.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
What can we do? We can't stop the transfer of knowledge. We can't immediately reverse years of foreign policy.

I'm not sure there's anything we can do.

Wait! I got it! We'll draft a strongly-worded letter with the end reading "or else"!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
All of the political undermining by the left, this whole "Russian" narrative that they won't let go is making us look like fools to the rest of the world. No wonder N.K. is acting up. They think we are weak, and divided, and they are right. The left needs to get over the fact that Trump won the election, and come back to their elected job description and get to work.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Or, may be the kid was offered a deal. Scoot your fat butt to a foriegn place of safety because within the week, a military coup is going to happen and you don't want to be there when it does.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Adding to worries Iran will try and take advantage of the U.S. focus on North Korea, a top aide to supreme leader Kim Jong-Un is on a ten day trip to meet with Iranian leaders in Tehran, according to official North Korean news reports. The reports add that top officials from North Korea's army, navy and air force are part of the trip.

Sounds like Kimmie is taking Trump seriously and looking for backup.

Once again, putting Russia in a tough spot globally. There is a broad game being played, it's not exclusive to the MSM narrative.

My wager would be on Iran wanting nothing more than business relations with NK as it would greatly put them in disfavor with Russia.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The US and it's allies should be calling for peace and diplomacy. They should lift all the sanctions and welcome North Korea into the nuclear club.
North Korea has said that they will retaliate if attacked, seems fair enough. The Russians said the same thing when they were being demonised.
I get the feeling that the only country that will do something 'crazy' is the USA.
The only lunacy evident in recent years is the USA's mindless and murderous interventions in the ME. I hope North Korea gives as good as it gets if it is attacked.

edit on 10-8-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Thank the previous weak sauce, traitor administration for this.

Chronic passivity forced under the guise of a peaceful ideology that is forever on the verge of actualizing... aka submissive weakness. - The definition of modern liberals.

It's long past time for 'fire and fury', we need to move quick. Don't forget Russia and China can easily position as allies with the latter two and take advantage of this as well. Sh!t is gettin real folks.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
What can we do? We can't stop the transfer of knowledge. We can't immediately reverse years of foreign policy.

I'm not sure there's anything we can do.

Wait! I got it! We'll draft a strongly-worded letter with the end reading "or else"!

Since the leaders of North Korea and Iran probably watch the anti-American Terrorist news channel (CNN is broadcast in 218 countries), it's likely that they see America as being in disarray, and a leader who is a mental wreck. They feel, "If that country can have nuclear weapons, we can too!"

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Lmao.

Yeah like DPRK never had a nuclear program or amass of rockets before a black president.

I'm still in shock the world never ended, the sod isn't even president anymore either...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck
All of the political undermining by the left, this whole "Russian" narrative that they won't let go is making us look like fools to the rest of the world. No wonder N.K. is acting up. They think we are weak, and divided, and they are right. The left needs to get over the fact that Trump won the election, and come back to their elected job description and get to work.

I don't think the Left will ever get over the defeat that they dealt themselves last November. Even if NK struck America, and they were running down the streets on fire, they would blame Trump.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Or, may be the kid was offered a deal. Scoot your fat butt to a foriegn place of safety because within the week, a military coup is going to happen and you don't want to be there when it does.

If Kim Jung left the country voluntarily, that would ease tensions...maybe.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

I honestly don't think Koreans give a damn about your political lines or gatherings.

Korea is still at war, political groups mean little, considering the state of war has existed whilst either group has been in power.

Your moronic leader wanted to bluff, the bluff was called.

Korea isn't suicidal.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Adding to worries Iran will try and take advantage of the U.S. focus on North Korea, a top aide to supreme leader Kim Jong-Un is on a ten day trip to meet with Iranian leaders in Tehran, according to official North Korean news reports. The reports add that top officials from North Korea's army, navy and air force are part of the trip.

Sounds like Kimmie is taking Trump seriously and looking for backup.

Once again, putting Russia in a tough spot globally. There is a broad game being played, it's not exclusive to the MSM narrative.

My wager would be on Iran wanting nothing more than business relations with NK as it would greatly put them in disfavor with Russia.

If the sanctions start hitting North Korea hard, having an economic lifeline from Iran would be beneficial. Not sure if the NK military people visiting Iran at this moment have that in mind though.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

The US and it's allies should be calling for peace and diplomacy. They should lift all the sanctions and welcome North Korea into the nuclear club.
North Korea has said that they will retaliate if attacked, seems fair enough. The Russians said the same thing when they were being demonised.
I get the feeling that the only country that will do something 'crazy' is the USA.
The only lunacy evident in recent years is the USA's mindless and murderous interventions in the ME. I hope North Korea gives as good as it gets if it attacked.

You can make a case for allowing North Korea and Iran both having nuclear weapons. Many argue that it's not our place to be the decider of which countries can/cannot have nukes.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 10, 2017

It's looking like the "North Korea problem" could become a NK/Iran problem.

Your source is not neutral, at all. And you bold assumption comes from deep context. How long it will take you people to start making difference between what is "told" and what is "happening"?

It is the second such "McDonalds" topic I see here on the ats boards for the last 24h. Not very encouraging, considering that ATS should be place where at least some intelligence thrives, not only ignorance.
edit on 10-8-2017 by Argentbenign because: spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I heard somewhere today that North Korea has been "warmongering" and "sabre rattling" for 50 years. It's how they keep the citizens of NK feeling good about their nation. Don't they have at least 1 Military-related holiday every month?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Right, but the question is, how will Iran behave.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

The entertainment industry thrives on ignorance, are we on an information site or an entertainment site?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I can't guide you to a more superior forum, ArgentBenign. But if you keep looking, I'm confident and hopeful that you'll find one that's up to your standards. Good luck!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join