It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do citizens of non Anglo-American countries think about the North Korea Situation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: joeraynor

Maybe if it have had said Anglo/ American rather than Anglo American
Problem solved, I understand now
Thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I'm in England but would like to know the truth.

Is Jung-Un actually saying these things we are told he's saying?

Are they sending Missiles across the Pacific or are these made up stories using computer graphics?

Have they now got the means to make a nuke or is this more fear?

Only those who live on the frontline will be able to tell us the truth.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

So the war drums seem to be beating pretty hard these days, over US media.

Barking dogs don't bite.

And if they do, they'll die alone at the hands of a Chinese intervention. Why do you think they didn't solve the North Korea situation yet? Precisely, it's a trap with useful idiot, ready to lure some stupid rednecks into a second Korea desaster.

But... but.... but... the democracy and freedom of the waters around Guam!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I don't know much about the situation and won't claim to. I am kept up to date on the latest events concerning NK through ATS, but the media here in France doesn't make mention really. There doesn't seem to be much interest.

After I wrote that and went about my day, I listened to the news on the radio talk of nothing else today. So I guess I was wrong- they are paying attention now.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I feel if Kim Jong didn't attack the USA during Obama's administration he never will. There was literally zero chance of military retaliation then. Trump will definitely fire back. Unless that's what Kim (or his handlers) want.
edit on 10-8-2017 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

'm in England but would like to know the truth. Is Jung-Un actually saying these things we are told he's saying? Are they sending Missiles across the Pacific or are these made up stories using computer graphics? Have they now got the means to make a nuke or is this more fear? Only those who live on the frontline will be able to tell us the truth.

This is partially an angle I sort of considered.

For instance, I believe he probably is saying this stuff. BUT.... is our media selectively focusing on the ramblings of one dictator, because the public needs to be groomed to hate / fear that one particular person? I bet there are dozens of dictators abroad who say similar things on the regular about the west, no?

Whether or not you agree with Chomsky, this very much feels like his "manufacturing consent" idea of selectively targeted news stories which are used to shape public opinion, and make the public feel the government's ideas were their own to begin with.

Or maybe it is what it appears to be.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
since the us and nk are officially still at war...wat to say...
nk might just violatating the cease fire conditions...!

.a reply to: joeraynor

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join