It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How strongly are you held by your percieved reality?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
All BS aside?

Seriously

If someone/something was able to debunk your whole reality and or belief system all at once. How ready are you willing to accept if everything you've spent your whole life believing in came crumbling down both in Faith and Science how would you react?

Honest question

Any chance you would elaborate a little and give us all some clues to what has forced you to question your belief system ?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

All BS aside?

Seriously

If someone/something was able to debunk your whole reality and or belief system all at once. How ready are you willing to accept if everything you've spent your whole life believing in came crumbling down both in Faith and Science how would you react?

Honest question

There would be laughter and awe.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

All BS aside?

Seriously

Honest question

I am fairly sure I would wonder if the new reality was really real too, or is it a construct of my mind or psyche (or others minds/psyches) playing tricks or switching from dimension to dimension. Ultimately, I can choose to walk away from any reality that others impose on me, or that I impose on myself, so where does that leave me...with choices.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Ultimately, I can choose to walk away from any reality that others impose on me, or that I impose on myself, so where does that leave me...with choices.

How can 'you' impose a reality on 'yourself'? How many of you are there?
What does the word 'reality' mean?

Santa Claus is real to a child until he finds that he is not real. Did the child have anything to do with the belief or the dissolving of the belief?
edit on 11-11-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join