It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sparticus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Funny true story...

Once a long time ago my children and I one freezing winter night in Md, adopted a small Black male kitten, He turned out to be a rather tough kitty. Years later our neighbor across the street had a young Doberman pincher that he thought was tough, he acted as if it was scarier than it should be and treated t as such. Well one winter day it was alone in it's front yard and one early morning while getting ready for work I started up my car and was walking towards my front door when I out of the corner of my eye noticed the Doby come charging across the street towards me. I turned to face it, ready to swing or kick at it when to both me and the dogs surprise my Large Black [By now] fully grown Cat Sparticus became a face hugger on the Doby, it jumped out of the small bush at my doorstep, it jumped and grabbed the dogs face and wouldn't let go for a few seconds, Hissing and meowing it scared the crap out of me and the Dog.

Needless to say the big tough Doby took off whimpering lol

edit on 9-8-2017 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

That's an epic name for a cat

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Slayer, my friend... welcome back. It has been awhile.

I have a train wreck of a cat. I love the little bastard... but he is a mess. I even wrote a thread about him :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My wife and I used to foster boxers, and we fostered a huge 90lb boxer named "Moose". "Moose" tried to eat the Bandercat one day, and my stupid 15lb cat destroyed this dog's face while in the dog's mouth...

The dog needed stitches. My cat was just a bit slobbery with dog drool.
edit on 9-8-2017 by madmac5150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

But would we die to protect our cat?

edit on 9-8-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure my cat is trying to eat me.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

You saved the cats life, he repaid the favor.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Many years ago i got a kitten then a puppy a week later , The cat thought it was a dog for about 9 months it would come on walks with me and the dog even walking up to othet dogs to greet them ? , then one day a Alsation bit most of its ear off , long story short lots of weird things were going on in my 250 year old cottage and the cat would not come into the house due to a persence that was about the place for a long time .

You would see it drag rabbits into the hedge in the large garden i had with the property but it went totally feral and would not come near people for some reason .

The cats name was TFC ,the fecking cat or TC when the kids were about

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Warning adult content

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

That is terrific!

I love cats. I love animals. Especially cats though. But I like dogs too.

top topics

join