It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US spends trillions, we have no defensive missles deployed, internet hacked, spy agencies no clue?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: 3daysgone

hahahaha....pet rocks they were called back in the day...

I didn't notice this was in the LOL Jokes forum...let me know when you want a serious conversation.

It is that simple though. I just told you exactly how to do it. You may think the answer is laughable, but it is none the less true. It can be done. Would I do that? No. But it could still be done.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So now I'm curious, what's your take on the old Sentinel and Safeguard nuclear-tipped ABM systems? In theory they sound more effective than a pure kinetic (THAAD) or HE (Patriot) intercept, thanks to the larger blast radius and EM effects, as politically-incorrect as they'd be in today's climate.

Plus, the one Safeguard complex that was built looks wonderfully spooky, and the Sprint missile was a masterpiece of aerospace engineering.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadeWolf

They were effective as hell, but only for groups of missiles really. Using them against one missile is like using a sledgehammer to put nails in. The missiles used were way ahead of their time, and pretty damn good.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The EU has launched a massive DDoS attack against Facebook and other major US websites today.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join