It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is Hilarious quoting Trump from 1999 lol

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I was 7 years old in 1999 and am 25 years old currently. So a 18 year time difference is there Ah Ha moment. Gotcha Trump you Hypocrite. Trump: "If Negotiation doesn't work now you better solve the problem now rather then do it later". Today is later. Because then they didn't have ICBMs or Nuclear Weapons. But man I love how there supporting North Korea keeping Nuclear Weapons because China is on Americas side. Seriously CNN should be thanking Trump for FINALLY getting China on our side. Seriously though Cartoon Network is beating CNN in ratings and all they show is Teen Titans Go! which is just as bad as there Russia Conspiracy. So I guess Teen Titans Go! has better ratings than Russia-Trump Collusion lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

As Scotty would say, "The best diplomat I know of is a fully charged phaser bank." This is true with Fat Kim Un. He scoffs at "negotiators" as weak and feeble. Western negotiators are just fodder for the starving dogs to Fat Kim.

All it takes for Fat Kim to want to destroy you is by laughing at him. Like we do in the USA. This is all it takes for him to plan our demise. He is really only planning his own demise.

And what Trump said in 1999 doesn't make him a hypocrite today. America has been giving Kim Un every chance to back off, but he only moves further towards us because he sees leniency and patience as weak and ripe for attack.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

CNN has no original "breaking news". All the station does is scan the horizon for any potentially negative stories that are Trump or USA related. CNN takes those stories/rumors and discusses them for hours on end...embellishing them, to make America look as bad as possible.

Anti-American Terrorist network CNN is firmly on the road to being declared a threat to national security, and shut down by the FCC and Homeland Security.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

If this is the interview with Wolf, then Trump actually was kinda lucid and made some sense during that interview. And he spoke a lot better than he does now.

edit on 9-8-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Too bad it's not "Hilarious".

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Too bad it's not "Hilarious".

So funny.

I forgot to laugh.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It was around the same time that Maxine Waters was saying "impeachment was a Republican Coup d'état" against a sitting President and his wife (Clinton).

Funny how we've come full circle.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN has no original "breaking news". All the station does is scan the horizon for any potentially negative stories that are Trump or USA related. CNN takes those stories/rumors and discusses them for hours on end...embellishing them, to make America look as bad as possible.

Anti-American Terrorist network CNN is firmly on the road to being declared a threat to national security, and shut down by the FCC and Homeland Security.

Brilliant! Would be a great piece of sarcasm, but it's better: real life comedy gold.

Let's embrace fascism to fight those evil fascist bad-sad PR mongers at CNN! Can't make this stuff up, fascinating species.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Bottom line is - Trump was right back in 1999 and he is right today.
The proper negotiations should have been going on back then with Kim's old man, who by all accounts, didn't seem to be as much of a nut as his son seems to be.
This is not Trump's baby...he inherited this mess with NK.
Kim the Younger is obviously unstable and paranoid and if anyone is inflaming the situation, it's them.
Now they want to attack the waters around Guam?...middle of August?...guess what? That's next week.
This could go down soon...buckle up.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I don't think this will make their case, but he did say it. Why? Because North Korea did not have nukes then. Of course negotiating is the best option, when in a position of power. He was exactly right when he said that. That is what needed to be done at the moment. Now is a different story. They are actually making the case that Donald was right back then, just like he is right now.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

they want to attack the waters around Guam

Wait! The surreal just gained momentum, did you feel the impact of North Korea yet?

#WatersAroundGuamMatter

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You beat me to it. lol. You know what they say. Yada yada yada.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

This is not Trump's baby...he inherited this mess with NK. Kim the Younger is obviously unstable and paranoid and if anyone is inflaming the situation, it's them. Now they want to attack the waters around Guam?...middle of August?...guess what? That's next week. This could go down soon...buckle up.

No it is not Trump's baby, but he does have to raise it. I actually believe that negotiations would be the best answer in this situation whether they work or not. Now Lil' Kim and the left might not like to here what Donald has to say, but I believe both sides can agree on the fact that President Trump will say what he wants when he wants to say it no matter who tells him to shut up.

If I could give Lil' Kim just a smidgen of advice it is this.

Dear Lil' Kim.

Do you want to save your people, or do you want to kill your people? From what I hear you really do not have a problem killing your people. That lets me understand your rational. Young and Stupid. You either listen to your elders or they are going to put you to bed.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Bottom line is - Trump was right back in 1999 and he is right today.

Exactly. This interview shows exactly how good of a handle on the situation Trump had back in 1999, and it is perfectly consistent with him today. He understands this situation FAR better than his critics are giving him credit for. And he clearly understands the situation better than Clinton, Bush, Obama, who are the ones responsible for leaving us this mess in the first place. As usual, Trump is left to clean up the mess that our "professional" politicians have left us.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Dear Lil' Kim.

Yeah! Boi!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

If this is the interview with Wolf, then Trump actually was kinda lucid and made some sense during that interview. And he spoke a lot better than he does now.

Exactly. I believe there is something to the idea that he's suffering form an early form of dementia. He's never been the most eloquent speaker, but the early hallmarks of Alzheimer's are there. That doesn't necessarily mean he HAS the disease, only that the analysis has some merit.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Clinton, Bush, Obama, who are the ones responsible for leaving us this mess in the first place

Yeah, cuz... ya know... here on ATS we all know... the game isn't rigged and stuff. It's all just their fault!

ATS? I mean Fox-News. Is there a difference?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Clinton, Bush, Obama, who are the ones responsible for leaving us this mess in the first place

Yeah, cuz... ya know... here on ATS we all know... the game isn't rigged and stuff. It's all just their fault!

Care to elaborate, or just throw out non-specific cryptic accusations?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: Liquesence

Exactly. I believe there is something to the idea that he's suffering form an early form of dementia. He's never been the most eloquent speaker, but the early hallmarks of Alzheimer's are there. That doesn't necessarily mean he HAS the disease, only that the analysis has some merit.

You a doctor or do you just play one on ATS?
I have seen your posts on Trump's health, who do you think he has for a doctor? A 1st year med student?
His doctor is a Rear Admiral in the US Navy and an Obammy appointee to boot.
Do you think this doctor is not going to know what he is doing?

www.navy.mil...
www.statnews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Does anyone know what this means?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join