It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea says it will complete plan to attack waters near Guam by mid-August

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
link

North Korea says it will complete plan to attack waters near Guam by mid-August then wait for commander in chief's order.

Pretty bare. What the heck kinda news article is this????? Thoughts?
edit on Wed Aug 9 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Attack water? Thats what they have been doing but hay the focus on Guam is them tipping their proxy hand.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Yea it really doesnt make much sense to me either

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Attack water? Thats what they have been doing but hay the focus on Guam is them tipping their proxy hand.

Is there no end to his madness? Will they target the air next?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I would say, fearmongering on its highest level. But it only gets to show that as a species we have devolved instead of evolved. We will get us all bombed into oblivion due to our ignorance pretty soon I fear.

A couple of years ago I would have said or thought, so it may be, we as a race don't deserve any better. Now that I have a sweet and tender baby girl, only 17 months old, I must admit I get depressed and sickend to the bone at our own stupidity

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Actually considering their accuracy it is a great CYA statement.. Probably all they could hit would be the water some where geography around Guam ? HAHA

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

In their official statement last night, North Korea said that Wonderful Leader will review finalized plans in early September. The specific targets and strategy is being developed now.

NK made the same threat against Guam in 2013. Obama ignored them. Threat went away... Just like every single one of the hundreds of threats, prior to 2013.

NK is trying to get the U.S. to strike first. They believe, and it might be true, that our strike will be against a few military targets.

President Trump (if he's smart) is hoping that North Korea launches a first strike against some target. Then, the USA and allies will have nearly unanimous global approval for taking out Kim Jong.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It's "Code" for:

Don't UNderestimate Kim Jong !!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Notice how in your statement ... Obama ignored the threats and they went away.

Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

In a statement released on state media, General Kim Rak Gyom, who heads North Korea's rocket command, also said his country was "about to take" military action near the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam. He said the North would finalize a plan by mid-August involving mid-range missiles hitting waters 30 to 40 kilometers (19 to 25 miles) away from the island

More info

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
ABC is waiting for U.S. Congressman Hank Johnson to assess the situation in Guam.

Johnson has Civil Engineering experience.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's "Code" for:

Don't UNderestimate Kim Jong !!

Could be.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join