It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea is neither bluffing nor baffling, if we challenge them they are going to do it, hitting us.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Makes little tiny nation into big villain, starts Holy War.

I mean we have to kind of, we been oppressing that nation, occupying southern portion of Korean Peninsula, blockading, embargoing, sanctioning, threatening, and demonizing them since before Cuba even.

Other wise, we would be exposed as the bullies in this 'Asian Pivot' , regime change intervention, what have you.

Maybe somehow we could seal their fate by making a link to Islam extremism. Thats always good for few thousand tons of bombs.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I would have to disagree on this matter. It has been known for years what Korea was doing. Nobody did anything about it. Lil' Kim has always threatened people. He killed his uncle, he killed his brother, and yet we still have people saying we should try to reason with him. The time for reason is over. Our former President should have reasoned with him, or invaded before it got to this point. Now people will try to blame Trump for this.

Iran is next. Their chants of death to America, death to Israel have gone unheeded, just as they have for North Korea. Now that it has come to this point people are scared out of their minds.

As for me, I give thanks to God for granting America a strong leader in these times.

It is going to get pretty bad if this escalates, but didn't the Bible warn us of the end times and just how bad it would get? Fire and brimstone.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No offense, but I'll trust General Mattis over a psychic.

link   
a reply to: markosity1973

The Korean War was a different animal entirely. We were foolishly trying to use war as a mechanism to free people. In that scenario, troop numbers mattered more than anything else and you're right, the US didn't stand a chance so long as replacement soldiers were flowing into NK from China faster than the the US could kill them. I'm not suggesting a repeat of that in any way. I'm saying it is time for the US to annihilate North Korea's military and government infrastructure, from afar, from the air, and without ever setting a single US troop boot on the ground. If China or Russia pipes up over it, we point a stern finger at them, say "You say what, bitch?" and watch them huff and puff but ultimately do the same as they always do: nothing and like it.

link   
For those at odds with the United States, this site is likely to satisfy.

kcnawatch.co...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That we should live in fear of these proxy dogs.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

To annihilate NK, we blow crap onto China's territory, if nuclear. That is the dilemma. We have no beef with China to speak of beyond trade.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

To annihilate NK, we blow crap onto China's territory, if nuclear. That is the dilemma. We have no beef with China to speak of beyond trade.

No need for a single US flagged nuke to be used here.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It is them or us. I prefer us. Nuke them now before it is too late. They tell us over, over and over they are going to defeat us. They will if we keep talking.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here's a scenario. What if we sanction china? It would never happen, NEVER. And even if it did WALMART would still be selling Chinese crap. Just shows how much BS all this is.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Correct.

North Korea on its own could be leveled by US nukes in a matter of minutes. While North Korea MIGHT be able to get a couple out and hit say Hawaii and San Francisco.

That's not my point though.

Putin is not exactly pleased with the USA right now and it shares a border with NK. Do you think he'll sit back and let this happen without any kind of recourse? China has nukes too. They'll be badly affected by Nuclear fallout. I highly doubt they'll just sit back and say 'Oh well, we tried to warn little fatty'

I repeat, North Korea as am isolated nation is little more than a joke with a couple of home made acme bombs to threaten a giant with. But it's geographic location means that it has a couple of neighbours that are willing and ready to defend it if the need arises.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No offense, but I'll trust General Mattis over a psychic.

I noticed when Mattis spoke today, supporting Trump's "Fire and Fury" promise to Kim Jong, the REAL news outlets quit questioning President Trump's stability. Of course Anti-America/Anti-Trump CNN didn't. Instead, the CNN idiots said that Trump got Mattis and Tillerson to cover for his un-presidential statement. Can't wait until the government brings Fire and Fury to that Terrorist TV network.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
It is them or us. I prefer us. Nuke them now before it is too late. They tell us over, over and over they are going to defeat us. They will if we keep talking.

Why in the blue hell do folks jump right into the "US dropping nukes" scenario in these discussions. We have missile defense systems that, if things go properly, will deal with any retaliatory nukes the retarded midget dictator in PyongYang decides to use... just use daisy cutters, MOABs, and high yield conventional ordinance and ground and pound them into obscurity.

link   

Biggest problem is the longer you wait the more of a threat he becomes as he builds up nuclear missiles. Right now they figure he may have 10 probably less. The odds of getting a nuke through missile defense is low. But what happens when he has 100 or 1000. Right now Trump is trying the sanctions to see if they can isolate them. This only works as long as you keep China on board and for now they are.

However I would not miss an opportunity to destroy his scientists if they have intel. Without them his goals cannot succeed. Right now takes about an hour for him to set up a launch. That hour can give you time to at minimum take out the missile. And or destroy the launch site completely. Now as for fear mongering we have some amazing generals they will advise Trump against something to stupid. The easiest thing would be to take out his leadership if I was little Kim I'd sleep with one eye opened.

I know the CIA is currently tracking him and attempting to see where he goes and. His senior staff. They have to make any strike look like it was a coincidence since they are not supposed to assisinate foreign leaders.

link   
We are currently at DEFCON 5. There is no current nuclear threats to the US.

defconwarningsystem.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyFisherman

"I wonder why we (Americans) just don't drop a Yuuuge amount of propaganda pamphlets to tell the people of NK the truth and steer them against Kim? I mean it's the only real peaceful approach wouldn't you all agree? "

I would like to see it....first choice

edit on 9-8-2017 by Plotus because: like the idea

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
For those at odds with the United States, this site is likely to satisfy.

kcnawatch.co...

Nice link for local Korea news. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

AAARRRGHHHH!!!!!
Why would the US need to launch any form of nuclear weapon unless it was in retaliation for one launched at and hitting the United States? When I say "level North Korea" I'm talking about utilizing the world's largest collection of conventional bombs, surface to surface, air to surface, and water to surface weapons in the world against North Korea... NOT nukes.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6North Korea is really mountainous. Same problem encountered in Afghanistan.

That is to say, dispersal of the blast would be affected by mountainous proximity

edit on 9-8-2017 by Plotus because: thinking out loud

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Agreed.

They need to be stopped.

But while Trump is agitating Russia and China at the same time, he is playing with fire.

THIS is why the USA needs to find a way to get back on side with Russia instead of placing ever more sanctions on it. Same goes with China. It sees no reason to support the USA over it's neighbor really. In fact NK is a useful pawn. Like a little attack dog that can be manipulated into nipping at the heels of Uncle Sam, constantly annoying him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join