It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea is neither bluffing nor baffling, if we challenge them they are going to do it, hitting us.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

We are seeing in the last two days a really irregular and not very well meditated train of attacks launched by the White house against the North Korea regime that suggest to me that with all respect they are not really aware of the risk and the real dimension of the danger they are dealing with.

Please check
www.yahoo.com...

The caliber of the attacks of the US Defense secretary and the President against the North Korean regime is right now extremely imprudent, bold and really worrying, few times we have seen so much lack of tact in to handle a situation that no doubt it is difficult but could be faced with determination without challenging the enemy to show its strength at expenses of innocent people.

Why this is not discussed in the UN instead to be using this kind of irresponsible verbal attacks that only can irritate more the spirits and push humanity to a situation that we have not seen since the ending of World War II?

Where is it the active role of the US diplomacy to explore mediation of the UN, or China or even Russia now that Mr Trump has clearly a relatively better relationship with that country?

When are we going to realize that a so much tension with another country that has its own nuclear arsenal can not be fixed with Twitter rhetoric? is there anybody in the white house that can stop this way of acting and start to think in a really professional way to try to explore strategies that really work to improve the level of sensate communication with Pyongyang?

Instead to lecture others about to don't do nothing crazy that can lead to their destruction we must start to apply that advise to ourselves and measure the vocabulary we are using to handle this crisis, to put more nervous somebody that has a nuclear button in his hands is the last that we want to do.

It is not intelligent to heat more the relationship, this is not a debate of a political campaign where all the rules were bypassed, it is a real life international problem, it is time to ground oneself and then try to cool the situation , to ease it before something really regrettable can occur.

The North Koreans know very well what they are doing, they have clear goals in technology and they have showed to the world in the last two years remarkable understanding of the way to improve their military capability, even they have already exported their missile technology to Iran.

We are not dealing with amateurs and to underestimate their ability to reach objectives would be a fatal mistake, it is no sense to treat them as children.

I agree that the North Korean leader is extremely young, and for that reason is still pretty inexperienced, but for that same reason somebody here must show seniority and start to establish a dialog instead to go into a confrontation than only can end really bad.

Please read:
www.cnn.com...

I am a psychic posting in different forums of ATS since more than a decade ago, a seer that has showed in dozens of threads in the past ability to foresee financial crisis, earthquakes, hurricanes, outcomes of elections, ousting of governments, and I honestly have perceived since the beginning of this year, that also was in the vespers of the beginning of this administration so much strong and negative vibrations coming from the Far east.

I am going to be very open in this prediction, people that really knows me can say that I am not who make up situations just to see if I can match by chance in the outcome, I have fame of to be straight forward in to disclose forecasts.

Please pay attention to this point: This people of North Korea are not baffling, they are speaking to us a very clear language, there is no way to misunderstood their message to us. They are not pretending to have a power they don't have, they are indeed in possession of the technology to reach US territories, not only the necessary long reach missiles but also the portable nuclear heads.

I am perceiving since weeks ago that we are going to face a scenario of major international crisis in the far east soon. North Koreans are going to accomplish their menaces, if the current pressure don't ease in some different way than to continue arguing, they are going to effectively launch missiles with Nuclear power over US islands of Polynesia, this is a warning for the Carolines, Marianes, Guam, Marshall, Palau, Midway and Samoa.

I can not really feel tranquil with my conscience if I don't warn on time potential victims, because right now what I am seeing is that the government is not accepting this possibility, they are handling this issue in a way that suggest they think this is going to be a problem perhaps around 5 , 10 or 20 years in the future, that is not the case, this is a matter that will explode suddenly for the Trump administration in probably some weeks , at most in few months.

I have a very acceptable record predicting wars in the past, I predicted the war between Georgia and Russia that was also pretty unexpected, even more than this one, as well as the bombing of Boston, or the terrorist wave that is right now punishing France, England, and Germany.

Please this thread is a call to slow down and try to think twice before to speak loudly in the international arena.

To play with arrogance against arrogance will not work well in this issue, we don't like their regime but we must respect them or pay the consequences.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/9/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What does "Baffling" mean? You mean Bluffing?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyFisherman

Was just about to write that. Although they say, 'Bull# baffles brains' so maybe the OP is correct!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyJug

Was just about to write that. Although they say, 'Bull# baffles brains' so maybe the OP is correct!
Yea it baffles the mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I don't believe that trump had war on his mind when he was running for president.
But I do think that the war hawks have now convenience him that our economy is
going to tank unless someone starts a war so that we can sell more weapons.

If any of my theory is true then perhaps trump having no good choice has chosen
to at least fight someone that the majority of americans agree is deserving of it.

The NK government I mean not the NK people.

Imagine what we will all be saying if one day the NK people are able to join us all
in the 21st century.

Just for the record I would rather face a depression than send children to war.
edit on 9-8-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

i been wandering about denis rodman visiting his buddy lil kim a short while back(month or so iirc). been kinda wondering if lil kim was playing along with trump, something for the news get some heat off him and russia or what not. maybe i just want to see a conspiracy where there is nothing, maybe i'm on to something.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It seems to be a host of rhetorical flourishes laced with hyperbole. There is no winning for North Korea, The world knows it, North Korea knows it. It can not expect anything other than disarray and destruction. Will it fire on the US..... perhaps, but for now, I think more sensational threats are unlikely, they are now the trigger. Perhaps they will be said in the form of victimization from the west. Kim needs a better writer....

edit on 9-8-2017 by Plotus because: add comment

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
the people of North Korea have no voice. they probably also have very little idea of what's going on externally.

comparatively, the people of the US choose to remain ignorant of the external world. and like the nk's they take the word of the leader as gospel (although not Quite as literally).

in either case if this does begin, IF, it will be the will of the leaders. not the will of the people.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
george w bush attacks iraq and is a jewish puppet bent on global destruction.
trump wants to nuke a country and his acolytes say it's great.

this place manages to find a new low.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So we should just go ahead and kill millions of people all because a fat midget is talking smack to us?

I wonder what the North Korean people are thinking knowing that the most powerful military in the world is talking about attacking them preemptively? I wonder if North Korea would be justified in attacking us before we attack them? Their reasoning would be the same as ours.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The problem is the norht koreans will kill more non americans than americans... every north korean may die in turn but the majority of americans will be completey fine. North korea does not posess the means or volunes of weapons tonreally damage the us home land.

Im not saying it would be a clean war. It will be one of the worst, but the greatest losses willl be korean, north and south....

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Dear Angel, I've read many of your threads and highly enjoyed them.

On this subject, I'll say this;

While I definitely do not doubt your psychic abilities, even the most earthly bound mundane person should be able to see this looming problem from a mile away.

The American President's bumbling ways are yet another example of cause and effect. He should know better than to issue a direct challenge to a regime known for two things globally; belligerence and a hatred toward the USA.

Furthermore said nation shares a border with both China and Russia, whom given the erratic and irrational treatment they have received from Washington will no doubt swarm the Korean peninsula like a hive of angry bees should Trump decide to push the nuke launch button or invade directly.

As you have so rightly predicted, this can only end badly unless the orange man in the oval office has some kind of epiphany and radically changes the course he has his nation sailing at the moment.
edit on 9-8-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

Huh? I think you're looking at two different groups of people, dude. I was fine with this country bombing the hell out of Iraq, just as I'll be perfectly fine when we finally decide to bomb the hell out of NorKo. I don't think the majority of folks who whined about Bush striking Hussein are supportive of the US striking Korea, despite the innumerable threats and silly KimJongUn waving Korea has been doing. Sitting where I sit in Alaska, the US should have cratered PyongYang 15 years ago.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
War Pigs

Generals gathered in their masses,
Just like witches at black masses.
Evil minds that plot destruction,
Sorcerer of death's construction.
In the fields the bodies burning,
As the war machine keeps turning.
Death and hatred to mankind,
Poisoning their brainwashed minds.
Oh lord yeah!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The problem with attacking North Korea is not North Korea or it's pathetic military.

The problem is its neighbours ie China and Russia. The whole reason that the original Korean war ended in an armistice instead of outright victory was China last time. You cannot outgun or overpower military generals who boast they could lose 100,000,000 soldiers and keep fighting with no worries. Combine that with Russia's nuclear arsenal and you have a very good reason took try to find other ways to solve this problem.

As I've already said, Trump has only made relations with Russia and China worse of late, so they see no reason to intervene in North Korea and they will certainly see no reason the stand on the sideline if a border nation is attacked by the USA.

North Korea is an ambush just waiting to happen.

I do agree with you that Pyongyang should have been leveled years ago and the Kim regime sent packing. But it wasn't and we face this issue today because of a lack of action in the past.

edit on 9-8-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I wonder why we (Americans) just don't drop a Yuuuge amount of propaganda pamphlets to tell the people of NK the truth and steer them against Kim? I mean it's the only real peaceful approach wouldn't you all agree?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
We should just let North Korea attack someone first. I wouldn't want the burden of proving that he really was about to launch a missile at South Korea, or wherever.

Let NK launch. Hope we can shoot it down. If we are, or are not able to do so, Kim Jong will still be hit with a bunker buster...followed by a cruise missile for good measure.

The USA will avoid a TON of problems by letting Kim take the first step with military action.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman
I wonder why we (Americans) just don't drop a Yuuuge amount of propaganda pamphlets to tell the people of NK the truth and steer them against Kim? I mean it's the only real peaceful approach wouldn't you all agree?

Because he can slaughter his people faster than we can protect them. That SOB is ruthless! Have you read about some of the mass executions he's made..for trivial crap?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The South Koreans do that quite regularly, sending balloons across the border with propaganda, bibles, and all sorts of weird and wonderful things.

All such attempts are meet with gunfire and popped balloons.

The North would gleefully shoot down any US plane that invaded it's airspace.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You don't talk to these idiots like other countries. He is a Dictator trying to sound tough, and they need plain language saying you will die! Lose your country! Your people will die!!
They need to hear that. This isn't Al Queda hiding in caves hitting us with planes! We don't have to seek them out, they have a country that will be leveled if they try hitting us. They will all die.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join