It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fiery and furious distraction.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Kinda hard to argue against that until Iran starts testing nukes..

What was it , like 4 years ago Israel said they were 10 months from a bomb???

So was Israel lying or did something stop them from completing it??

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

The last person who actually had a chance to intervene was bush..

He was just too busy lying us into a war in the desert.

If we are playing that game it goes on forever..

Truman could have let Mcauthor nuke china..

I'm not saying it was bushes specific fault , just making the point that that's a BS game..

China gave them their nukes most likely and there wasn't jack $H!? Clinton not anyone else was gonna stop.. because China could have remived them from power any day..

China ATLEAST let them have nukes if not flat out provided them..

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: introvert

Yea.. at best it was worded HORRIBLY...

Either way by saying "threaten" rather than act he has created a red line he cannot back up...

He never intended to back up. And I fully aspect a response in the next six weeks. I'll know if we start seeing deployments.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

The last person who actually had a chance to intervene was bush..

He was just too busy lying us into a war in the desert.

If we are playing that game it goes on forever..

Truman could have let Mcauthor nuke china..

I'm not saying it was bushes specific fault , just making the point that that's a BS game..

China gave them their nukes most likely and there wasn't jack $H!? Clinton not anyone else was gonna stop.. because China could have remived them from power any day..

China ATLEAST let them have nukes if not flat out provided them..

Bush not likely it was Clinton that had the chance and we'll blew it. After 911 there is no way Bush could have done anything other then continue Clinton policy. So we kept paying them not to make nukes. But they rook the money and we'll made nukes.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I would love to see all the heads exploding if they charged Obama with treason,sedition,illegally spying on american citizens and collusion with the Hillary campaign to derail the Trump campaign by inventing a russian collusion hoax

OH NO YOU DIDN'T! I'm so tired of your misinformation campaign! I'm pissed off. I'm very angry. GRRRRR! GRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm not f'ing around here. I'm very upset. GRRRRRR! Enough of your treacherous, traitorous, seditious, treasonous, mutinous, unpatriotic, un-American, dishonest, disloyal, disingenuous, deep-state disinformation! YOU'RE THE FAKE NEWS! PUPPET! PUPPET!

Seriously? You edited the last part? How disingenuous of you.

He just took the quiz and scored off the charts.

Go easy on him.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Because Obama did handle the situation so well. He had 8 years to disarm NK and instead he gave billions to Iran who funded NK's weapon program. Yeah great job. Obama can count himself lucky that Trump is not going after him for treason. I would love to see all the heads exploding if they charged Obama with treason,sedition,illegally spying on american citizens and collusion with the Hillary campaign to derail the Trump campaign by inventing a russian collusion hoax. Trump should just end it and release all the dirt the Awan brothers collected and let us observe how both parties fight each other to the death. Let chaos reign and show the world who the real enemies are and always have been.

Sounds like a good political thriller. You should go write that fiction novel. Looks like you got most of the details mapped out already.
edit on 10-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'm getting sick and tired of your deliberate misinformation campaign. The raid was on july 26th. The news is just reporting it now because nobody leaked it that's all and furthermore Manafort fully cooperated with the FBI. I guess he should've used Bleachbit and destroyed all the electronic devices with a hammer becaue that's what innocent people apparently always do. #ing hell you're starting to piss me off and i have no time for this bull# right now.

Took 3 responses to make this about Hillary. Lol

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

How not??

Or at least as much as anyone else had a shot??

More than obama ever did...

China was never gonna let us invade Nort Korea.. not even in clintons term.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Except that they got the bomb in 2006.. 6 years into bush's presidency..
edit on 10-8-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Well yeah. In fiction novels you embellish the truth or alter reality to suit the narrative of the story.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Denial. It ain't just a river in Egypt anymore....

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Poor thing.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What are you saying? It didn't happen?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Cancer is too slow. He needs a good case of lead poisoning.
Right to his ugly round Charlie Brown head.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What?!??

That's not a fact that is even in dispute is it ???

That's like a Wikipedia question..

Not something that is hard to find out lol..

The last US president who had the ability to intervene in NK without risking a nuclear explosion..

And even that is only if china lets him..

Obama had NO chance..

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Practice makes perfect..

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I don't I know. I'm lost. I was just making a joke. I didn't expect you to take it so seriously.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

I dont think you're off topic..thanks for that.....

I do not wish for war, as a matter of fact I wish for the exact opposite every day. I have seen it's effects on my friends and family directly and to peoples as a whole in foreign countries. Having said that why would anyone join the military and then complain about a conflict ? Why would anyone allow their children to serve and then complain about conflict? A soldier's job is to kill people and break *&%^ (or to support that mission)For too long we have accepted the role of the military as a way to educate our children. It was never intended for that and it never should have been allowed. Sitting back now and saying "They didn't join to fight" is a fool's errand at best.

....so true

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: growler

unless of course they all work for the MIC and dont have enlisted family in the forces?

I am sorry to be off topic but I see this a lot and it both confuses and irritates me to no end.

My grandfather was a combat veteran (WWII), my Father was combat veteran (Korea and Viet Nam), I am a combat veteran (Iraq) and my son is a combat veteran (Afghanistan).

I do not wish for war, as a matter of fact I wish for the exact opposite every day. I have seen it's effects on my friends and family directly and to peoples as a whole in foreign countries.

Having said that why would anyone join the military and then complain about a conflict ? Why would anyone allow their children to serve and then complain about conflict? A soldier's job is to kill people and break *&%^ (or to support that mission) For too long we have accepted the role of the military as a way to educate our children. It was never intended for that and it never should have been allowed. Sitting back now and saying "They didn't join to fight" is a fool's errand at best.

Again sorry to be O/T and I'm by no means attacking you personally, so I want that to be clear.

Thank you for your service. No one shot at me when I served... Thank God. Bless those who gave bless the families of those who gave all.
"Tell my wife i did my best, bury me in the lean and rest!"

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Clinton gave NK billions of dollars that they used to develop their Nuke Program! And Clinton assured us NK would play ball! How can you not see Clinton's culpability in this situation??
'

To make your point, here is a POTUS Clinton talking us down when he gave them the path to it all. Idiot he is not so why do this you should be asking yourselves.

townhall.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join