It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fiery and furious distraction.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Which is what this thread should be about. Trump assumed the news of the raid would break that day so just threw out a bunch of random tweets to try and deflect. Hint: There's currently no transgender ban.

As for his 'fire and fury' comments on North Korea, it was done on the spot. He didn't really think them through and just opened his mouth. His ego was getting the best of him.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

News from the investigation has constantly been leaked...

I would think this would take WAY too many people not to get out..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So you're fake newsing your own thread...LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Good point on them maybe not finding anything..

It isn't definitive or anything, but I can see a scenerio where a bombshell may have been leaked already..

That doesn't mean anything for sure.. less so since this took 2 weeks to leak.

But a valid point none the less.

We don't know any of that hillary stuff...

It has only been reported by one conservative news site that lies constantly.. then it has been reparroted by everyone else..

Maybe they did something shady.. maybe they didn't..

With trumps situation after the emails his son released WE KNOW THEY DID IT...

From that point people have to make up conspiracy theories NOT to believe trump colluded..

If your Guam assessment is true doesn't that mean trump is likely to start a nuclear war ...

One that wouldn't have happened without some one who was gonna split off without a plan... at least a plan concerning what he is spouting???

Isn't that the definition of a bad political move??

Trump draws a red line as a bluff, NK crosses said line and calls his bluff..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Huh?

I meant a raid would involve way too many people not for someone to leak..

edit on 9-8-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Fair enough..

Trumps son didn't release an email confirming them..

So we know they colluded.. we just don't know for sure there was a raid and grand jury yet..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Trump is doing exactly the right thing. Leftists might criticize him, but look what has happened under their political leaders, North Korea became a Nuclear Power (in large part through American taxpayer dollars that Leftists stole from Americans and gave to NK), and we were assured NK would play ball. The people who want to go with the status quo are the reason we are in the mess in the first place. North Korea should have been dealt with decades ago, but the Left was against it, now NK talks about Nuking American allies, and the Left has no problem with it. Despicable.
edit on 9-8-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yea.. at best it was worded HORRIBLY...

Either way by saying "threaten" rather than act he has created a red line he cannot back up...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think the point of a warrant and raid is they don't care if you want to cooperate lol..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
News from the investigation has constantly been leaked...

Not really. We didn't know about this raid until 2 weeks after the fact. We didn't know about the Grand Jury until months after the fact.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

It diesnt matter what Guam thinks...

It matters what Kim thinks...

And trump just bluffed and got called.. imho most likely just because of a bad use of words..

He said that if NK "threatened the US again"...

Threatened.. not acts..

Well North Korea instantly threatened the US again.. in fact calling trumps "bluff"...

I say bluff because I don't think he planned on attacking NK the next time Kim opened his mouth..

Now trump has almost got to act or it is showing NK that he wont back his statements..

Which is exactly why every other president consults the military and plans out a speech rather than just spouting off..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Fair enough

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

What?!?!

Didn't North Korea get nukes during bushs term???

Yup I just went and checked. It successfully tested its first weapon in 2006...

So exactly how did the leftists not stop him when a republican had been president for the 6 YEARS before they got a bomb?!?!

Obama came into the presidency with NK having a nuke and would have been risking them detonating it..

Boy that point backfired huh???

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Trump cannot be vindicated after his son personally releases an email saying they were going to collude with the Russians.. then went to the meeting to collude with the Russians..

Oh and NK got their Nuke in 2006.. 6 years into bush's term..

AKA from the second obama was in office NK was already a nuclear power and had multiple bombs to detonate if attacked..

So please.. please explain to me how it is obamas fault no one stopped him before he had nukes????

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I really should have credited you with this thread .

I'm pretty sure I stole the thought from you in that other thread lol..
edit on 9-8-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Boy that point backfired huh???

No, you're just too ignorant, or deceitful, to see the point. Clinton is the one who first enabled North Korea, even giving them billions of dollars in "aid", which they used to develop their Nuke program, while Clinton promised that NK would play ball. Boy, that backfired, huh? As for Bush, he is a big government progressive, with much of the same thinking as the Left (Democrats voted for the Iraq War don't forget). And then Obama did nothing for 8 years as NK capabilities became better and better. As usual, Trump is left to clean up the mess that our previous politicians left behind.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

So what was bush doing the 6 years before he achieved nukes??

How is it clintons fault when literally 6 years of bush went by BEFIRE THEY WERE A NUCLEAR POWER?!?!??

That is the stretch of all stretchs...

Do you even believe this stuff??? Lol

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Clinton gave NK billions of dollars that they used to develop their Nuke Program! And Clinton assured us NK would play ball! How can you not see Clinton's culpability in this situation??

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Back in 1994, President Clinton prepared to confront North Korea over CIA reports it had built nuclear warheads and its subsequent threats to engulf Japan and South Korea in “a sea of fire.”
Enter self-appointed peacemaker Carter: The ex-prez scurried off to Pyongyang and negotiated a sellout deal that gave North Korea two new reactors and $5 billion in aid in return for a promise to quit seeking nukes.
Clinton embraced this appeasement as achieving “an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula” — with compliance verified by international inspectors. Carter wound up winning the Nobel Peace Prize for his dubious efforts.
But in 2002, the North Koreans ’fessed up: They’d begun violating the accord on Day One. Four years later, Pyongyang detonated its first nuke.

Bloody Bush and republicans, it is all their fault. I cannot believe I am going to defend Bush lol but in his defence he was kind of distracted in 2002 with the aftermath of 911 and the war in Afghanistan. I can understand that they neglected cleaning up Bills mess in North Korea as they spent their time in power trying to clean up their own messes in Afghanistan and Iraq.

lol didn't Obama use the same appeasement policy with Iran that Clinton used in North Korea? omg you cannot make this up.
edit on 9-8-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
lol didn't Obama use the same appeasement policy with Iran that Clinton used in North Korea? omg you cannot make this up.

No. The Iran deal is actually working.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join