It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fiery and furious distraction.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'd fully cooperate if the FBI raided my house too.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I would love to see all the heads exploding if they charged Obama with treason,sedition,illegally spying on american citizens and collusion with the Hillary campaign to derail the Trump campaign by inventing a russian collusion hoax

OH NO YOU DIDN'T! I'm so tired of your misinformation campaign! I'm pissed off. I'm very angry. GRRRRR! GRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm not f'ing around here. I'm very upset. GRRRRRR! Enough of your treacherous, traitorous, seditious, treasonous, mutinous, unpatriotic, un-American, dishonest, disloyal, disingenuous, deep-state disinformation! YOU'RE THE FAKE NEWS! PUPPET! PUPPET!

Seriously? You edited the last part? How disingenuous of you.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Last month two weeks ago on the very day after he gave testimony to the house intelligence committee behind closed doors. On the very day he had been subpoenaed to appear before the Senate intelligence committee the subpoena for which was dropped that Tuesday after he testified. The evening before the raid.
Oops Manifort showed himself to be less that straight up.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Hopefully that just drips with sarcasm as you read it.. text is so hard to convey nuance.. sarcasm needs its own font or something

You managed quite well.

Scathingly actually.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And with the leaks coming out of Washington in the last 7 months you honestly are trying to get us to buy that a raid was kept hushed up for 3 weeks?.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

No Japan didn't confirm it. They just can't say it's not true. God almighty. There's a gigantic difference.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Right because it's all so easy.
We've been trying to do something about north Korea for sixty years. But yeah blame Obama. Lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Now theres a twist, you got me remembering when the Berlin wall came down and Coke where there first to jump in.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Remember how when the Ayatollah took over Iran and US puppet the Shah of Iran had to go to America for treatment? That was a "close escape" for him, right under the nose of the Revolutionary Army hehe.

Maybe McDonalds and Coke need new markets ie N Korea - wonder what convenient cancer Kim will contract and fade to oblivion away from the spotlight - probably brought some protection from the Clinton Foundation.

Plenty of scope for growth to bolster languishing sales - untapped Asian markets

www.usatoday.com...#

NEW YORK — McDonald's will nearly double the number of restaurants in China in the next five years, eventually surpassing Japan as the hamburger chain's second-biggest market outside the U.S. The company expects to have 4,500 restaurants in China by 2022, up from 2,500. With fewer people eating at U.S. locations, it hopes to grow sales in China by double digits in each of the next five years.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

A voice of reason

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You don't believe there was a raid?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So Trump isnt smart enough to distract the Media over the raid of Manaforts home? ok

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

So Trump isnt smart enough to distract the Media over the raid of Manaforts home? ok

I don't believe I said anything about Trump distracting the media in my post.

I also don't know why an honest person would want to distract the media from what is taking place.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Lets hope something like that plays out. I have no faith in Western Intelligence services after fake stories like Nigerian Yellowcake were peddled to try to justify an illegal invasion of the Middle East causing countless millions to suffer. Where does this all end, all these trillions of $ spent on the latest gadgets?

40 years of cold war with thousands of nukes pointed between the US and USSR, trillions of dollars wasted. All it took were a few thousand workers in Gdansk Poland to begin the end of old style communism in 1980, Here we are today committing to further billions of $ paying for an the development of the F35 Joint Strike Fighter.

We are being played, and the fear that they constantly try to keep the populace under, meanwhile they allow those bankers get out of gaol free cards and let them buy the toxic assets for cents in the dollar that the Governments took off their hands. TOO BIG TO ALLOW TO FAIL - they said.

All it will take is a few million people around the world saying STOP - we have had enough!

Why should I have to work and lose 60 cents in the $ for taxation to pay for this sh"it - why am I constantly ripped off? So I can live in fear of some Western propaganda telling me I have to live in a new century of constant war?

www.theaustralian.com.au... 4959f679258706536efcfcb25439614?nk=dada07b9bbc3353e2f52e0038ac271b1-1502316406
7:48AM June 1, 2017

One of the world top independent defence experts has conduced an incredibly exhaustive examination of the real cost of the Joint Strike Fighter (F-35) to those countries that are buying it. The expert, Paris-based Giovanni de Briganti, of Defence-Aerospace, estimates that the average unit cost of Lockheed Martin JSF in the ninth low-rate initial production run is $US206.3 million. The Australian parliament has been told by Defence Minister Marise Payne and Defence Industry Minister Christopher Pyne that the cost of our Joint Strike Fighters will be in the vicinity of $US90 million.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
im guessing trump tweeted out his lust to nuke someone would cover up his latest fail, stopping government going on holiday till they sort out acha, well they didn't and went on holiday while he himself went golfing.
bet he didn't expect his idiot fans to demand a nuclear strike while the world just sees him as an ever bigger fool and the republicans as more than the chickenhawks that they are.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Some history for you - The Koreans were betrayed by the US and allowed to be taken over by the Japanese. Do you wonder why they dont trust the Chinese or the USA?

en.wikipedia.org...–United_States_relations

Korea and the U.S. ultimately established trade relations in 1882. Relations soured again in 1905 when the U.S. negotiated peace at the end of the Russo-Japanese War. Japan persuaded the U.S. to accept Korea as part of Japan's sphere of influence, and the United States did not protest when Japan annexed Korea five years later. Korean nationalists unsuccessfully petitioned the United States to support their cause at the Versailles Treaty conference under Woodrow Wilson's principle of national self-determination.

Post-World War II (1945–1948)[edit]
Further information: Division of Korea, People's Republic of Korea, and Moscow Conference (1945)
The United Nations divided Korea after World War II along the 38th parallel, intending it as a temporary measure. However, the breakdown of relations between the U.S. and USSR prevented a reunification.During the U.S. army's occupation of South Korea, relations between the U.S. and North Korea were conducted through the Soviet military government in the North. Because of North Korea's "submission" to Soviet pressures, and because of mass opposition to the U.S. occupation of the mortal enemy Japan, North Koreans in this period denounced the United States and began to form a negative view of the U.S

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

but that was what you implied in support of the op.
you said

I think it's come to the point that we can conclude Trump just opens his mouth and says whatever is on the top of his head. He's very similar to my sister-in-law. He has no filter

the OPS final sentence on page 1

Say something crazy everytime he gets caught doing something wrong?????

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: PerfectenemyManafort

If he fully cooperated, why did they still feel the need to raid his home? I'm speculating here but he must not have satisfactorily answered the questions that were asked by the House Intelligence committee. The F.B.I. would not be able to conduct the raid without probable cause. And if an OP bothers you so much, just don't comment.

Exactly. Saying Manafort cooperated "with the raid" isn't the same thing as saying he was completely forthcoming and trustworthy in all matters related to the Russia investigation. Clearly Mueller felt he wasn't and was able to show probable cause to get the warrant.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

How long have you been on this site - you haven't been paying attention - seems like every American in these threads has been calling for action against N Korea. The lust seems to be coming form people I thought would normally have some semblance of sanity' unless of course they all work for the MIC and dont have enlisted family in the forces?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: growler

unless of course they all work for the MIC and dont have enlisted family in the forces?

I am sorry to be off topic but I see this a lot and it both confuses and irritates me to no end.

My grandfather was a combat veteran (WWII), my Father was combat veteran (Korea and Viet Nam), I am a combat veteran (Iraq) and my son is a combat veteran (Afghanistan).

I do not wish for war, as a matter of fact I wish for the exact opposite every day. I have seen it's effects on my friends and family directly and to peoples as a whole in foreign countries.

Having said that why would anyone join the military and then complain about a conflict ? Why would anyone allow their children to serve and then complain about conflict? A soldier's job is to kill people and break *&%^ (or to support that mission) For too long we have accepted the role of the military as a way to educate our children. It was never intended for that and it never should have been allowed. Sitting back now and saying "They didn't join to fight" is a fool's errand at best.

Again sorry to be O/T and I'm by no means attacking you personally, so I want that to be clear.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well at least NK is talking local now as in Guam. Got them backed up just a wee bit.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join