It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fiery and furious distraction.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
NeoCon posturing is lame.

NeoLib posturing is lame.

NuLib posturing is lame.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I watched mattis's interview and he was very.. in the middle..

Not praising the comments but not blasting them either.. and was even a hair critical if memory serves..

None of that changes the fact he didn't even inform them first..

I'm not panicking...

I didn't start a thread saying "is trump gonna kill us all lol.."

I took it as a political move...

Maybe a dumb one that leads to escalation...

Maybe escalation is good now while he only has a couple nukes rather then 1000s..

Maybe it's all just talk and no one wants to be turned to glass..

But I think for damn sure if he thinks he will be deposed he will launch and write his name in the history books..

Deposed dictators don't do well.. usually beaten to death in the streets.

I honestly don't know..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

PS the day it happened is irrelevant to the point...

The story broke this morning..

PS how in the hell did this stay a secret this long??!?!!

Simple they didn't get anything on the raid that he didn't all ready give them. This means are special prosecutor screwed up because now he will stop cooperating. I think there is something wrong here with Ukraine dealing's we know Hillary did opisition research with Ukraine there is probably something there.

Hillary thought there was when she solicited Ukraine help. Problem is I don't think Trump was involved since he has shown no intrest in Ukraine. I mean nothing not even a tweet. If I was special council I guess I would see what happened in Ukraine but the problem is it would be very hard to prove an illegal act.

As far as Guam it isn't some kind of fake news. Guam would be where bombers would come from to attack NK. Even little Kim knows this so threatening it is simply his idea of a deterrent. Problem is I don't think Trump I'd the one to just blow this off. Little Kim is going off past reactions and I don't think he realizes he's playing with fire. Trump has shown he is willing to use military force. If they find out where he stores his nukes expect it to be bombed. Along with their missile program right now Guam is on alert expect something within the next 4 weeeks.
edit on 8/9/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

None of that proves these FBI "raids" and ghost "Grand Juries".

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Slow down and read the OP?

This morning the story broke about the FBI raiding

The story broke today. I would imagine that as with many articles, prior to publication, folks were reached out to for comments.

While I personally doubt the OP's hypothesis, it's not nearly as implausible as you make it out to be.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Slow down and read the OP?

This morning the story broke about the FBI raiding

The story broke today. I would imagine that as with many articles, prior to publication, folks were reached out to for comments.

While I personally doubt the OP's hypothesis, it's not nearly as implausible as you make it out to be.

Yes it is unless you think Kim is working with the US military.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yeah because you of all people would just believe it and not just dismiss it as fake news. Ever wondered why the MSM suddenly stopped to rally their troops? Because it dawned on them what is really going on and now they scramble and try to get away as far as possible from the russian hoax. They were so eager to report on the russian collusion that they forgot one important thing. When Trump gets vindicated all the people who believed the MSM and acted on there bull# will sue them all into oblivion. People lost there jobs and lives because of them. They painted Trump and his supporters as the enemy of the US and its already coming back to haunt them.

I think you and all the other so-called liberals or whatever you call yourselves nowadays are still not aware of the repercussions if Trump should be unlawfully removed from office. There will be hell to pay and rightfully so. The Left ideology morphed into a plague that hate free speech and use violence and oppression to silence people who don't think a like. People are forcing others to comply or else because they speak the truth or they didn't like their opinion. Germany and the UK are a pretty good example right now but at least more and more people are waking up to reality and what is really going on.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'm getting sick and tired of your deliberate misinformation campaign. The raid was on july 26th. The news is just reporting it now because nobody leaked it that's all and furthermore Manafort fully cooperated with the FBI. I guess he should've used Bleachbit and destroyed all the electronic devices with a hammer becaue that's what innocent people apparently always do. #ing hell you're starting to piss me off and i have no time for this bull# right now.

You wouldn't know misinformation if it slapped you in the face. "Manafort fully cooperated with the FBI" OH DID HE? Well of course he did, his lawyer said so! How many lawyers issue statements that say, "My client is guilty as hell and he ain't cooperating with s#?"

You have absolutely no idea to what extent Manafort is actually cooperating with anything.

You also have no idea what Manafort has or hasn't done. What evidence he has or hasn't destroyed or how he might have done it. What we have here is you having an absolute meltdown. I won't even say triggered. And over what? Opinions that you don't like? Toughen up. You run around here dishing out all the time, snowflake.

But hey, thanks for having that meltdown up front so all the other similarly hysterical cult members could star your post and give the rest of us an idea of the disintegrating mental state of the average Trumpkin.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Looks like you need some comprehension skills as well - his premise is that Trump threatening N Korea was to keep us distracted from Manaforts home being raided. And yet Trump threatened N Korea 2 says ago over some intelligence that NK may have a nuke.

www.mirror.co.uk...

And US analysts say North Korea has produced a miniaturised nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, the Washington Post reported. Intelligence officials said the development meant the secretive state had crossed the threshold to become a fully fledged nuclear power, according to the report. Although North Korea has had nuclear capabilities for years, being able to transport a weapon thousands of miles would be a major step.

NOTE he is on a 17 day holday - doesnt seem too concerned

Earlier today the President, who is on a 17-day summer holiday, retweeted a Fox News

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Add to that the news about Mueller using a DC grand jury and yeah he wants to change the conversation again.
Last time it was Transgender in the military when we learned he had authored his sons initial reply about the Russia meeting being about adoptions.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Some act like any of this is "new." The only thing new is by the means by which it's done. The U.S government, hell, governments in general, have deflection and distraction down to a science.

There have already been billions on top of billions of dollars spent determining how the average human being thinks, and it is taken advantage of each and every single day. I find all of this prancing around as if Trump is the only one to ever do it rather amusing.

Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear — kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor — with the cry of grave national emergency … Always there has been some terrible evil to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it by furnishing the exorbitant sums demanded. Yet, in retrospect, these disasters seem never to have happened, seem never to have been quite real.
General Douglas MacArthur, 1957

Same Old Story

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I would love to see all the heads exploding if they charged Obama with treason,sedition,illegally spying on american citizens and collusion with the Hillary campaign to derail the Trump campaign by inventing a russian collusion hoax

OH NO YOU DIDN'T! I'm so tired of your misinformation campaign! I'm pissed off. I'm very angry. GRRRRR! GRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm not f'ing around here. I'm very upset. GRRRRRR! Enough of your treacherous, traitorous, seditious, treasonous, mutinous, unpatriotic, un-American, dishonest, disloyal, disingenuous, deep-state disinformation! YOU'RE THE FAKE NEWS! PUPPET! PUPPET!

edit on 2017-8-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

and throwing something out there..

well you're not just throwing something out there but in fact making a point.

A fiery and furious distraction

To which North Korea instantly replied.. We might nuke US Guam..

Guam doesnt seem too worried

www.washingtonpost.com...

That Kim Jong Un is eyeing Guam, the sovereign U.S. territory with a strategic airfield and naval station, is no surprise to the island's 160,000 people. “Every time there is some saber rattling in this part of the world, Guam is always part of the occasion,” said Robert A. Underwood, president of the University of Guam and a former delegate to the House of Representatives. “When you’re from Guam and live on Guam, it’s disconcerting, but not unusual,” Underwood told The Washington Post.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Honestly, I think it's come to the point that we can conclude Trump just opens his mouth and says whatever is on the top of his head.

He's very similar to my sister-in-law. He has no filter and doesn't think about what he says before he says it.

My sister-in-law is honest enough to admit she was wrong in saying the things she says. Trump is not.

He should have never said what he did about NK.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

meh... no need to apologize - much in line with the OPS rhetoric - you're good to go

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
My understanding from what I have heard is that the Guam threat came from staff, not lil Kim.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah call me whatever if it makes you feel superior and better about yourself. Thanks for proving my point once again. I remember a thread about people who use the term triggered hmm i guess you missed it. I would appreciate it if you point out the many times i dished out because i don't recall using any buzzwords ike you. In fact i made a habit out of it to not use any because it doesn't help in getting my point across and it's very silly of course. That's your modus operandi and it seems you got confused.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What I have been reading is "Trump shouldn't do anything until Kim does something first". Although I think this looks weak on the President it seems like this is the angle the Left is going for in this debate.

How could Trump lose if he capitulated to the left here? If he said "calmer heads in government (the left) have spoken and we have decided to step back .... and Kim does decide to destroy the West Coast (current/near term capability) ... what have we lost? Those are half of the lefts voting block in this country. If Kim does nothing, then Trump is the bigger man as he walked away without needless destruction.

Worst case scenario an endless testament to why you don't let madmen have nukes will have been given (as will one on why the left should never again control foreign policy).

Win/win (lose for the West Coast -but they are betting it's all a bluff anyways).

As far as Manafort's home being "raided" two weeks ago; so what. If you had a nickel for every honest judge in DC you couldn't buy a cup of coffee. They obviously didn't find anything of value/merit or the leak wouldn't be crowing about the raid - they would be crowing about the EVIDENCE.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

No one is twisting your arm to read his threads. He's got as much right as you do to his opinion.
How about if I said I'm getting sick and tired of you saying your sick and tired of reading threads no one is making you read.
Use your finger and click on another thread. Perhaps in the pets forum. Can't be to much objectionable in there.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

PS how in the hell did this stay a secret this long??!?!!

The FBI had already a copy of the Manaforts files so there was nothing to be leaked? Cant have negative news in these "ongoing Collusion investigations" unintentionally leaking and making more people inclined to believe its a nothing burger. Mueller has to keep up appearences.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join