It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fiery and furious distraction.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: underwerks

You used to make some sense - but the lead in with fake news by JoshuaCox is all it took for you to splash some bad hair day picture - I'm underwhelmed underwerks

Sorry I couldn't live up to your standards.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Crazy like a fox. Trump does drive the narrative when it suits him. In this case he had the full support of the generals. NK is a deadly threat to the world and he needed to make a strong threat.

He's not the type of President to just sit by and let Kim threaten to "annihilate" American cities or territories. If Kim does have a mini nuke he must be ended.

edit on 9-8-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: smurfy

Maybe so..

That says I think trump cares about the media narrative ALOT.. more than he should even.

link   

originally posted by: Battlefresh
It's called a nuclear deterrent. To be effective, sometimes your enemies need to be reminded we are willing to use it.

All well and good, riiiiight up until your enemies call your bluff and do the thing you specifically warned them not to.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Lol..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Because Obama did handle the situation so well. He had 8 years to disarm NK and instead he gave billions to Iran who funded NK's weapon program. Yeah great job. Obama can count himself lucky that Trump is not going after him for treason. I would love to see all the heads exploding if they charged Obama with treason,sedition,illegally spying on american citizens and collusion with the Hillary campaign to derail the Trump campaign by inventing a russian collusion hoax. Trump should just end it and release all the dirt the Awan brothers collected and let us observe how both parties fight each other to the death. Let chaos reign and show the world who the real enemies are and always have been.
edit on 9-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

You used to make some sense - but the lead in with fake news by JoshuaCox is all it took for you to splash some bad hair day picture - I'm underwhelmed underwerks

Sorry I couldn't live up to your standards.

They said "fake news", so it's your right as a non-robot to discard their opinion.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I have no idea what you mean..

The OP clearly states that the story broke this morning...

FAKE NEWS!!

(Backs away slowly whistling as if nothing is wrong..")

:p

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Because Obama did handle the situation so well. He had 8 years to disarm NK and instead he gave billions to Iran who funded NK's weapon program. Yeah great job. Obama can count himself lucky that Trump is not going after him for treason. I would love to see all the heads exploding if they charged Obama with treason,sedition,illegally spying on american citizens and collusion with the Hillary campaign to derail the Trump campaign by inventing a russian collusion hoax. Trump should just end it and release all the dirt the Awan brothers collected and let us observe how both parties fight each other to the death. Let chaos reign and show the world who the real enemies is and always has been.

So much deflection, so little substance.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

PS the day it happened is irrelevant to the point...

The story broke this morning..

PS how in the hell did this stay a secret this long??!?!!

link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'm getting sick and tired of your deliberate misinformation campaign. The raid was on july 26th. The news is just reporting it now because nobody leaked it that's all and furthermore Manafort fully cooperated with the FBI. I guess he should've used Bleachbit and destroyed all the electronic devices with a hammer becaue that's what innocent people apparently always do. #ing hell you're starting to piss me off and i have no time for this bull# right now.

I concur.
These fools think that Trump is just laying in bed all day on a pile of his money.
Everyone here except the Leftists know that Trump has military intelligence briefings at least once a day, probably more.
It's high time to cut the bullsh!t, war with NK could be almost imminent.
It's the same hysterics daily from the same 8-10 members here.
Let him do his mother#ing job, there is a good reason the Dems/Leftists are not in power anymore...they don't have the mentality for it.

link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: bonzo

Really?!?!

How did that not leak before now???

That's crazy.

Probably because it never even happened.

There's no real proof it did.

Just MSM parroting and repeating everybody else.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

FAKE NEWS!!

That changes everything obviously..

(Sarcasm ) lol

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: bknapple32

It's not so much a theory as asking a question.. and throwing something out there..

I'm more wondering if he is really spouting such things off the cuff or if it is calculated.

Apparently Trump and moochie have teamed up once again.

www.rawstory.com...

I wonder if their office is a double wide?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yea because we definitely do not have emails released by Jr himself saying that the Trumps colluded with the Russians..

If we only had those their might be a good case...

Oh what is this I see below me?!?!!

"Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.""

What do you know exactly that....

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Then why in both cases has the official military spokesman come out and said they didn't know..

With this last one I think the comment was..

"Trump called us right after his PUBLIC statement.. "

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Because Obama did handle the situation so well. He had 8 years to disarm NK and instead he gave billions to Iran who funded NK's weapon program. Yeah great job. Obama can count himself lucky that Trump is not going after him for treason. I would love to see all the heads exploding if they charged Obama with treason,sedition,illegally spying on american citizens and collusion with the Hillary campaign to derail the Trump campaign by inventing a russian collusion hoax. Trump should just end it and release all the dirt the Awan brothers collected and let us observe how both parties fight each other to the death. Let chaos reign and show the world who the real enemies is and always has been.

Say what you want, but we aren't a smoking nuclear hole in the ground yet. If Trump continues to off-the-cuff threaten other nations with a nuclear wasteland I'm not sure I'll be able to say the same 4 years from now.

And you know what? Lock Obama up too if there's evidence he broke the law spying on people. And the same goes for Hillary, and for anything Trump has done as well. Subjecting yourself to a lifetime of degradation in politics and big business isn't a reason to be respected.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

BWAHAHAHA

Your 100% right , if trump has evidence against the clintons, dnc or whoever he should definitely release it..

It would atleast provide some reprieve from the constant coverage of his actions..

So why isn't he????

Is he such a hillary/dnc fan he just can't bear to tarnish their names???

You just keep asking yourself why he doesn't...

That's the bad thing about being the ones in charge.. you can't base your entire political strategy on conspiracy theiries when your the one who runs things..

BECAUSE THAT MEANS YOU MUST BE IN ON IT!
edit on 9-8-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Then why in both cases has the official military spokesman come out and said they didn't know..

With this last one I think the comment was..

"Trump called us right after his PUBLIC statement.. "

The only ones that are panicking are the Dimocrats.
Every other expert including his Defense Secretary Mattis, are agreeing with him.

www.foxnews.com...

We know you were used to having a weak President for the last 8 years.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join