It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fiery and furious distraction.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Once again trump has jumped the gun and ignored protocol by spouting off without actually talking to the military brass first..

In an interview yesterday trump stated somthing to the effect of:

If North Korea threatens the US we will respond with "fire and fury the likes of which the world has never seen!"

To which North Korea instantly replied..

We might nuke US Guam..

Trump drew a red line and NK instantly stepped right over it..

So is Trump really such an impetus jack @$$ that he is not consulting the military before making proclamations????

Or is it all just a distraction???

This morning the story broke about the FBI raiding Trumps old Campaign chairman and member of the trio who went to the meeting with Russian agent specifically to try and swing the election, Paul Manifort..

Is trump really just trying to steer some of the media coverage away from that???

Trumps Transgender comment a few weeks back was also a total surprise to the military and came on the heels of yet another piece of evidence that trump colluded with the Russians...

Is that trumps plan??

Say something crazy everytime he gets caught doing something wrong?????

edit on 9-8-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Mattis affirmed the same.
Manofort's residence was raided 7/26
Just to clarify.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Wasn't he responding to them threatening Guam? If so that would make your OP pointless right?

I'll go check I could be wrong.

Edit: Trumps words came first

Hours after President Donald Trump said he'd respond to more North Korean threats on the US with "fire and fury" unlike the world had ever seen, North Korea responded Tuesday with a threat, saying it was considering a missile strike on Guam.

edit on 9-8-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

+41 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm getting sick and tired of your deliberate misinformation campaign. The raid was on july 26th. The news is just reporting it now because nobody leaked it that's all and furthermore Manafort fully cooperated with the FBI. I guess he should've used Bleachbit and destroyed all the electronic devices with a hammer becaue that's what innocent people apparently always do. #ing hell you're starting to piss me off and i have no time for this bull# right now.

edit on 9-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Wasn't he responding to them threatening Guam? If so that would make your OP pointless right?

I'll go check I could be wrong.

I'll help. Youre wrong.

Doesnt make the OP correct in theory though..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

that trumps plan??

Say something crazy everytime he gets caught doing something wrong?????

Well, it may deflect some people, but presumably not those who are doing the investigating, and therefore a waste of time, no he is not trying a double whammy, he is just crazy.
anyone who would suggest otherwise is overestimating Trump, or trying to make a pig out of a sow's ear.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
So is Trump really such an impetus jack @$$ that he is not consulting the military before making proclamations????

When people voted for this man, they voted for him to have situational control in times of national crisis.

I just figured everyone wanted a nuclear war.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This morning the FBI raided Trumps old Campaign chairman and member of the trio who went to the meeting with Russian agent specifically to try and swing the election, Paul Manifort..

At least slow down and get some facts straight before wetting your pants in trying to garner some flags

from
www.abovetopsecret.com...

FBI agents raided the Alexandria home of President Trump’s former campaign chairman late last month,

there goes the whole impetus of your fake news

Or is it all just a distraction?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bonzo

Really?!?!

How did that not leak before now???

That's crazy.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PerfectenemyManafort

If he fully cooperated, why did they still feel the need to raid his home? I'm speculating here but he must not have satisfactorily answered the questions that were asked by the House Intelligence committee. The F.B.I. would not be able to conduct the raid without probable cause. And if an OP bothers you so much, just don't comment.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

You quote says the opposite..

It says North Korea responded to trump.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

You used to make some sense - but the lead in with fake news by JoshuaCox is all it took for you to splash some bad hair day picture - I'm underwhelmed underwerks

link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
His post is far from fake news. Manafort's home WAS indeed raided by the FBI. It just wasn't today. It was reported today.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I know I said that after edit.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yes because the date of the raid is obviously relevant at ALL to the point...

God knows it happening 2 weeks ago changes EVERYTHING!!

Hopefully that just drips with sarcasm as you read it.. text is so hard to convey nuance.. sarcasm needs its own font or something..

link   
Ok so, my thread prediction:
Anti-Trumpers- This is proof Trump sucks!
Pro-Trumpers - This proves the Left sucks for posting this nonsense!

Bored yet?

link   
I guess you didn't notice that NK just acquired the technology to put their nukes onto ICBMs. Japan confirms this, are they part of the distraction?

NK has been making it very clear for years now that they plan to use those weapons. So, I guess wait and see sounds good?

link   
It's called a nuclear deterrent. To be effective, sometimes your enemies need to be reminded we are willing to use it.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

And the date that the raid happened was the same day Trump tweeted about the Transgender ban. LOL.

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

It's not so much a theory as asking a question.. and throwing something out there..

I'm more wondering if he is really spouting such things off the cuff or if it is calculated.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join