It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shambhala

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Heading to Shambhala today in the Kootneys, BC Canada. Is anyone else going? If so, I'll be the man wearing only a fig leaf. See you there.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Words

Enjoy the show my friend, you are in for a wonderful few days.

The mountains are majestic and the music only amplifies it.

My best advice without breaking T&C...be very careful what you eat.

BC is going through a major crisis... (even the rural areas)

Man I wish I was going this year but I can't make the trip up north to Canada this year due to work. I will be there with you in spirit.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Oh how I envy you. One of these years... Till then I'm following the highlights on social media. Have a blast on the farm and rave safe.
P.S. Black Tiger Sex Machine is NOT TO BE MISSED !

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The last time I went was back in 2007. Not only is it my 10 year reunion, but it is Shambhala's 20th birthday. Should be wild.

I have a Walrus onesie, a disco outfit, and a steam punk outfit in terms of costumes. Once I'm back I will report and let you guys know how it went! Love!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

I've grown out of the rave thing somewhat. More into the hippy and spiritual side of it, by not so old that I won't have a blast.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words
a reply to: AccessDenied

I've grown out of the rave thing somewhat. More into the hippy and spiritual side of it, by not so old that I won't have a blast.

Same. I'm no spring chicken. Still, Happy Shambhala and hope the line isn't too long when you get there.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm so jealous I've heard its life changing. Have fun!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sounds like a good time for the young. I used to go to a lot of those kinds of things when I was younger, now I get tired out watching the video.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well it was a success. Despite the smoke from the massive fires, the evacuation alerts and heatwave, I survived. The trick was to keep hydrated, well fed, and wear a Buff over the mouth.

I danced much of the time but didn't lose too much dignity.

new topics

top topics

join