It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbi makes Korea prophecy 22 years ago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Youtube Description: "Rav Nachmani, one of the greatest Kabbalah Rabbis in Jewish history, who foresaw the 6 days war, the gulf war and 1973 war, in an amazing prophecy about Korea and it's nuclear weapon. This film was made by Yuval Ovadia - the filmmaker of Gog-U-Magog and ZERO HOUR"

Breaking Israel News said Rabbi Nachmani’s prediction was shocking for many reasons:

“He had accurately predicted the Six Day War in 1967 and the Yom Kippur War in 1973, giving credence to his prediction, but it was inconceivable that the threats he mentioned, all posing the greatest dangers to Israel at the time, would vanish. As time has shown, that is precisely what has happened since the rabbi made his speech.”

Source Article

Moderator Note Please Read
Posting Work Written By Others
edit on 8/11/2017 by Blaine91555 because: Edited in "ex" tags and left note for OP author about how to post correctly.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

You got to wonder what else he knows but isnt telling. I always assumed guys like this were just RVing stuff or doing it on purpose for some unseen hand but who can tell, still it's interesting.
edit on 9-8-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It reminds me of another prophecy where supposedly the current South Korean President Moon Jae In is actually the reincarnation of Benito Mussolini and he had plans to not just reunite both Koreas under his rule but also invade Japan and make a Korean Empire and that he is even more dangerous than Fat Boy.

Moon’s only unwavering stance is his intense anti-Japan sentiment.

He was the one pulling the strings when the Roh Moo-hyun administration confiscated property that South Koreans acquired with the help of the Japanese. Moon has been advocating for the eradication of pro-Japan powers in South Korea. He even claimed, “it is irrational that the South Korean president should think of North Korea as an enemy”. Moon plans to hold talks with North Korea and negotiations about another “Sunshine Policy” to reunite the two halves of the same race.

And this reunion will be constructed upon one unified ideology: anti Japan.

Moon was seen canvassing in the city of Gwangju on 29 April towards the end of the election campaign. Moon’s past life was the infamous Italian dictator Benito Mussolini. He won the presidency with flying colors, but few can see the ambitions that lie hidden behind his friendly facade.

“We will arm the 80 million citizens of our newly reunified Korea with nukes and missiles, to conquer Japan – a country that cannot even amend its Constitution,” said the guardian spirit of Moon Jae-in in a spiritual interview conducted by Master Ryuho Okawa, founder of Happy Science, just 2 days after the elections. Master Okawa has given over 700 spiritual messages, but this one was exceptional: Moon’s guardian spirit hid the truth of his past life, and continued to be insincere. Happy Science had to do 3 spiritual messages with the same spirit before he would reveal the truth. “I am Mussolini, and the current president Moon,” he finally admitted. Indeed, he turned out to be the Italian dictator who created the fascist movement out of the ashes of WWI.

He outlined many ways he could colonize Japan, but his overall method seems to be to weaken Japan’s power by draining its money.

eng.the-liberty.com...

Now before you say this is absurd, there was a New York times article saying that Moon Jae In actually has a band of followers that attacks political opponents similar to Mussolini's Black Shirts or Mao's Red Guards.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 8/9/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The North Koreans have no reason to pledge obedience to Isreal like the US do :

Pyongyang slams Israel as ‘disturber of peace armed with illegal nukes under US patronage’

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well if that is not pretty much spot on, I don't know what is! He said God Forbid more than a couple of times, as if he knew it would be really bad. I pray its not. With trump making that comment about attacking them if we were threatened again, if freaking me out a bit. The time for the U.N. to take action (yes people will die) to protect peace is sooner than later. How many more threats is NKorea going to make, before it takes action?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This pledge you speak of is a voluntary one, and it is not obedience but rather alliance.

It's too bad so much of the video is in foreign language, the message is one of importance.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

This video mentions Seoul, as in SOUTH Korea.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall War freaks out every generation, every citizen. During Vietnam I joined the Army, and yea it was scary, I was also a Slick Doorgunner on B52 rescue missions. Heak yea it was scary. But fear is replaced with a numbness that allows you to function in the face of fear. We face that same feeling now, August 2017. If you have any love of country you would do well to show it, but we have those who want no interruption in their lives of entitlement and luxury.

That is no novelty, all citizens of all nations want the same. You have heard that Freedom is not free.... you might want to open a history book and ponder that statement. War is coming, there is no avoidance possible. Just when? ... is speculation, but our President has declared 'No More' Look for provocations to escalate. Who has the most to lose ? Korea, China and the US or it's territories. And now, it's a waiting game. Korea has Boasted, and The US has replied 'I'm your Huckleberry' a show down is on the horizon.
www.youtube.com...
You see, this is not Carter, Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush or Obama..... ie. Korean pacifiers.

edit on 9-8-2017 by Plotus because: a trip to youtube

edit on 9-8-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wars and rumors of wars.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I never heard of him, but I must say I'm very surprised to hear anyone mentioning Korea in Israel, considering the hectic never-ending conflict in the middle east between Israel and the Arab nations.

He does seem deeply disturbed by Korea, I give him that.

originally posted by: Plotus
It's too bad so much of the video is in foreign language, the message is one of importance.

I can confirm the translation is authentic.
edit on 9-8-2017 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
whats the actual prediction

blehh

thread quality these days

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye Oh, I believe it is, no question there, it's just my lack of the language.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

If they think that what is happening in Korea has bearing on the world as a whole and their nation, then they will mention it. Rabbis are concerned with putting the pieces together and do sometimes get lost in seeking their signs. They can lose the forest for the trees chasing mysticism, but they can also dig of the truth occasionally too.

We will see what this is.

But we know that all this trouble is part of the season we're in.

Not to mention, there have long been suspicions that the Koreans and Iranians have been collaborating on their nuclear programs.
edit on 9-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If I'm understanding this correctly, his "amazing prophecy" is that South Korea is going to militarily attack Israel and then "devour the whole world".

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say... not gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Frankly I think there is a visible link. Iran/Korea, Israel/United States and the wanton destruction of Israel by Iran. That seems simple enough to speculate. Iran and North Korea have a like agenda. The destruction of anything USA or Israel.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

That seems simple enough to speculate. Iran and North Korea have a like agenda. The destruction of anything USA or Israel.

Chicken or the egg? Who spreads democracy and peace...cough, cough, around the world? The vassal state of Israel. Next you'll be saying America created peace through invasion of Iraq and Libya.

Project for the New American Century
en.wikipedia.org...

During Vietnam I joined the Army

Perhaps the Gulf Of Tonkin conspiracy wasn't available to you then... You have no excuse for your ignorance now

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

This video mentions Seoul, as in SOUTH Korea.

It's a good point, and one I saw made by a comment poster on Youtube. Sadly the Rabbi doesn't go into much detail in the video posted above, hopefully someone may be able to post a more detailed transcription of his prophecy; I haven't been able to find one.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Is the translation correct? Anyone speak that language here?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hmmmm...

Korea will very likely unite but it may be awhile before we see that. By then their weapons technology and delivery methods will be much more advanced.

Also it isn't made clear if it will be a direct attack by Korea or if it will be a localized attack (Iran, the future Islamic State, etc) using weapons and support provided by Korea.

Although it may seem somewhat unlikely right now, such a scenario will become more and more plausible as time presses onward. Advances in technology make the world a much smaller place so to speak, and geographic distances become much less of a factor prohibiting such possibilities.

For example Russia, the UK, France, or the USA have essentially overcome the geographic distance barrier (and in many cases overcame it several centuries ago) and can make strikes in lands on the other side of the globe with impunity.

As we move into the future and technology continues to rapidly advance, militaries around the globe will increasingly achieve the capability to launch successful strikes in far-flung nations.

So actually his prediction is Plausible.
Interesting share, thanks OP.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I can't confirm that. Its always wise to be skeptical, but at least we have the Rabbi speaking his own words on video.

Baba Vanga went viral on many news websites last year, but a credible ATS poster, who met her and received a 'reading', said alot of the published far future Vanga predictions were bogus. At least with this video, an Israeli could probably confirm whether the translation was correct in the video.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join