It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raided Manaforts House

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

they were not the "major party" candidates for potus now were they?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Because he's a lure. Him and Flynn. To catch a bigger fish.
I'm sure they've already laid out what his crimes are and what his stint in Leavenworth Prison would be .
I'm sure he's plea bargaining right now with info he can provide.
Spilling the beans for a lighter sentence.

They raided his house to seize records he already turned over. So no, they're still searching for some kind of smoking gun to use against him.

And what kind of info is he supposed to "spill" anyway? So far, there is not even the suggestion of any direct contact between Trump and any Russian officials. We have one meeting instigated by a foreign person that might, arguably, amount to a minor campaign finance violation (and even that is dubious). The "Russian hack" narrative has been disproven by forensic experts, based on the metadata alone. There was no hack; the data was leaked by an insider with access to the computer. Mueller can't possibly be unaware of this, and if he tries to charge anybody over this phantom "hack" without having the FBI examine the server, he'll be laughed out of court with his reputation in shambles.

Is there any reason to believe that even Mueller knows what he's looking for?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

After six years you still think they're going to find something about benghazi or after a year something about her emails so what's a year with this?
And it's only dullards who think they're not finding anything. They wouldn't be pulling in prosecutors and criminal lawyers otherwise.
It just happens that you're not on the need to know list babe.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Why? You don't know how?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Look in Trumps eyes...deer in the headlights. Talking tough but he knows this Russian connection will lead right to the WH.

He just pissedoff Bannon bigly....No loyalties...all fall down.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's pretty obvious that Mueller is just grasping at straws right now. Attempting to save face and at least some of his reputation.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yes they were. You're wrong dude. Just friggin admit it. Everybody makes mistakes.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They raided his house because he didn't turn everything over. Use your head. A judge issued the search warrant. They had probable cause to do so. Going after duplicates of what they already had would not fit the bill.
They were looking for way more than what he had turned over.
A good piece of advice would be to not listen to what his lawyer says because he's there to defend him. He's only ever going to say things that favor his client.
Just like the thug who is touted as an honor roll student by his lawyer because he got the highest score on a spelling test in remedial English class. They're paid to make their client look good and to make the prosecutor look like he's fishing.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: soberbacchus

And if the campaign manager is low man on the totem pole who do we suppose the big fish is?

not trump, trump might be the biggest fishie in the american pond, but I doubt if he's the biggest fishie in the russian deal. manafort and flynn are probably bigger players than he might be.. my bet is that the biggest fishies are in the corporate and banking realm..

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Look in Trumps eyes...deer in the headlights. Talking tough but he knows this Russian connection will lead right to the WH.

He just pissedoff Bannon bigly....No loyalties...all fall down.

If trump was guilty he would pardon them already with immunity under condition they do not speak of it anymore.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Point is you have no point and you're stereotyping.
I'm done with you.

Just like you were taught. congrats.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

(post by interupt42 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Because he's a lure. Him and Flynn. To catch a bigger fish.
I'm sure they've already laid out what his crimes are and what his stint in Leavenworth Prison would be .
I'm sure he's plea bargaining right now with info he can provide.
Spilling the beans for a lighter sentence.

They raided his house to seize records he already turned over. So no, they're still searching for some kind of smoking gun to use against him

I wasn't aware the specifications of the Search Warrant had been made public?

can you provide a link?

If not then WTF are you BSing about?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Again.......This is NOT the Mud Pit!!! Nor is it a street corner...

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced....
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: soberbacchus

And he's been cooperating ever since hasn't he?

Technically I think cooperating witnesses sign a deal immunizing them from prosecution or an agreement to a lessor charge as long as they are 100% truthful. He did give up the Trump Jr. meeting a month and half ago, but his house was also raided day after Senate testimony, inferring he lied to them in some way Mueller was aware of.

I think Manafort is being pressed on both sides...Trump and Mueller and he tried to split the difference in his Senate Interview and Mueller called BS and raided his house the next morning before sun-up.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join