It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raided Manaforts House

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: interupt42

Oh and please dont mention lies when that scumbag wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass. Okay?

I see you decided to go with deflection versus refuting the argument.
Besides living in bliss you are consistent.

edit on 39831America/ChicagoThu, 10 Aug 2017 11:39:28 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Maybe, it's all speculation. Anyone can bring up a libel lawsuit against anyone.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Have you ever heard of the concept of 'unsubstantiated accusations' ?

Seems like the claim is now more important that its accuracy.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Have you ever heard of disinformation.

This is a grand jury investigation. 99 percent of the case is hidden, unless you think the leaks are the totality of the case.

You would have no way of knowing what is really going in the actual investigation and what info they do or don't have. All you have to go on is what the terrible media latches on to. Fox news and breitbart are just the opposite of the crappy liberal media. Just as stinky.

link   
a reply to: ChrisM101

Goldstone has been active with the Miss Universe pageant once owned by Trump and works as a manager for Emin Agalarov, a Russian pop star

The very same Russian pop star who just happened to make a video filmed at the Ritz Carlton Moscow, in the presidential suite, a video that featured oh my... guess who?...
Right around the time the Steele dossier says trump was at that very hotel in that very same room with a few Russian babes who were into golden showers.
What a co-winkey-dink...
edit on 8102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This is a criminal investigation and they are looking to prosecute.

They are going after trump with both barrels.

But but but I thought the FBI was the Federal Bureau of Inquiry? Oh right that was only for Hillary.

have no doubt trump is under criminal investigation now too.

unlike you I welcome it and if he is guilty prosecute him. I have no party loyalty or political agenda that lets my bias prefer that I prove myself right over the betterment of the country,

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Maybe they can get them both and we can bring libs and conservatives bsck together to pass some bipartisan things that won't be taken apart every 4 or 8 years when the opposition gains control.
edit on 10-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Maybe they can get them both and we can bring libs and conservatives bsck together to pass some bipartisan things that won't be taken apart every for or 8 years when the opposition gains control.

unfortunately, both sides are so riddled with conflict of interest that when libs and conservative come together in congress to pass some bipartisan things the public loses. ie Patriot act, bailout, Iraq, Healthcare reform, etc...

sadly a broken non bipartisan congress is our best outcome when they are riddled with conflict of interests. When they work together lobbyist win and the people lose.

However, we do need the individual democrats and republicans to work together on getting the MSM,DNC, and GOP to focus and only work on the following things in order for things to get better for the country and both parties:

1. Congregational term limits

2. campaign financing reform.

3. Lobbying reform

4. doing away with super-pacs

5. Revolving door between gov't and private sector

6. Real Transparency
edit on 01831America/ChicagoThu, 10 Aug 2017 10:01:31 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

This is the truth.

I was just being a bit idealistic. Without controlling lobby power and donations nothing will benefit us.

Though the occasional guy like rand reaches across to do un sexy things like try and make a bail pool for those that can't afford it and haven't been convicted. Or stop juvenile prolonged solitary confinement. Stuff with no Corp sponsors.

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

just hope and pray that pence has managed to stay out of this mess..

LOL! Pence was Manaforts pick for VP, he's as dirty as the rest of them.

K~

link   

That's what the Steele dossier is all about ... disinformation that ended up with a libel lawsuit.
And for the Manafort house raid ... I didn't notice any difference in the covearge of the news from left or right affiliated medias.

edit on 10-8-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Breathe baby doll. Just breathe.

You'll eventually get over the fact that they couldn't charge her with any crimes. Too bad they can't lock you up for being unpopular huh?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think they said she wouldn't be prosecuted, and after comey explained lynch telling him what to say it seems pretty clear what he meant by nobody would prosecute.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

And because you have no party loyalty ( a point I'd strongly argue against btw) that means I shouldn't either.
I'm strong in my convictions sir. I see no need to be wishy washy.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You know what the Steele document is all about?

Is that libel case over?

Please, you at least have to adMIT you have no idea and it's speculation however likely it is.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Apparently, you don't even need to be serious when attacking stupid claims :

SIX WAYS BUZZFEED HAS MISLED THE COURT (NUMBER TWO WILL AMAZE YOU) … AND A PICTURE OF A KITTEN

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I just am unclear on what you think the Steele report has that is fake or not fake by actual investigation and prosecution not Internet and court of public opinion. People can say anything and make up believable lies that are half truths on either side. I am waiting to see the stuff run through the people that matter. Which is the judicial branch.

What about pizza gate? What is you take on that disinformation? Or is it a cover up?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It saddening and annoying to watch the same political cheerleaders here on ATS constantly fighting about which turd is better and blaming the other for the smell.

Instead we need to put our political ideology to the side for a while and work together to get rid of that conflict on interest in DC. either wise nothing will change and both sides will continue to work for the highest bidder.

I cant fathom for the life of me why people are talking about and expecting to fix healthcare, taxes, ss, medicare,foreign matters, education, social issues, etc with a bunch of people that have conflict of interest ? Then they wonder why nothing gets fixed?

I for one welcome all arrest made to people involved in politics, they have ruined this country and innocent people around the world.

Our priorities and incentives are all wrong because of conflict of interests.

edit on 26831America/ChicagoThu, 10 Aug 2017 10:26:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

No I don't think so. I think he's been dragged into a situation he wishes he'd stayed out of.
I bet Mitt Romney is happy he didn't get offered the position after all.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Right...Thank you. Well Said.

People are blaming mitch for not passing a crappy bill they would hate in 2 years...

Blaming Mexicans for swimming over here with hammers to fill boom city labor gaps.

Like Rick Perry living in a sanctuary city as governor didn't know what was happening?

Are we going after employers and seizing their assets for hiring thousands at a time?

It's just sad that the gimmicks on all sides are so shallow and yet people are willing to take an arrow for them. Then argue and block up any real conversational ability.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join