It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raided Manaforts House

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Tell me about it.
What about Roger stones ill timed comments about emails. Before they'd been released by wiki. It sure seemed he knew in advance what was coming down the pike.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They are saying they did it that way because they felt Manifort would not be forthcoming with documentation. Something in his testimony raised someone's hackles. It made them think he'd try to destroy or hide records.

You mean like Comey who kept memos because he tought Trump might be lying to him ...
Pretending to anticipate someone else non-existant mistakes is a stupid excuse for your own failures.

edit on 10-8-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Speak for yourself. My mother did an excellent job. Go ahead and say she didn't. I dare you.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

This is good though. See how much documentation the white house turned over after this move?
Twenty thousand .
A few hundred from Kushner.
It never hurts to let your opponent know you don't bluff.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wow. Look who's talking. Why ya dogging me dude? Did I say something to get under your skin?
Or are you starting to worry you backed the wrong horse?

Muellers reputation speaks for itself.
And I hate to point out the obvious but so does trumps.

Who do you think is better?
Who do you think the people will trust?
We both know the answer to that.

When you stalk me I know I'm getting to you and the truth hurts.
Poor baby.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

And?

Are you saying trump didn't deliver or Russia didn't. Because Russia put trump in the Whitehouse have no doubt about that. So far trump has failed to deliver but his hands are tied. He can't lift those sanctions because congress tied his hands. Because they don't trust him to do the right thing.
They tied his hands in any plan to fire Sessions during the recess too. Wow nothing like knowing the country trusts you huh?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ElBori

No. Sorry but just plain NO..

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Trump is incapable of getting anything done. He's done nothing since taking office except keep the news people busy with Bull# claims of wire tapping and other nonsense. He couldn't manage health care while holding ALL the cards. What is that? He can't get out of his own way.
He is unfit to be president and the sooner he is not the better off the country will be.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

. I don't think anything will come of this

Let me just say this one simple thing. Mueller isn't an investigator. He's a prosecutor as are many of the lawyers he's put on his team. And then some are criminal defense lawyers and what do you suppose their role will be huh?
Not defending anyone. There's a hint.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

you are entitled to your opinion . It depends on your point of view as to what Trump has and will get done. As stated before I have issues with both parties .I do not think healthcare can be fixed by this current group of government officials . Someone needs to appoint a special prosecutor to get rid of a whole bunch of morons . enjoy your day

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

We can only hope this investigation is like the Pentagon papers and it's a bipartisan culling.

Healthcare won't get fixed when senators have to raise $18k a day for their party. Literally 6-8 hours a day at call centers.

So there is a systemic problem on top of these people.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ChrisM101

They accepted information of no proven value and did not involve a transaction

And you know this how?
Because the known liars told you so?
And how was that information vetted?

Because it sure looks like Russia delivered on their promise.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That is total bull. It's not free speech were talking about. It's a quid pro quo situation where something is exchanged for something else.
Not even remotely involving the first amendment.
Nice sophomoric try though.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ChrisM101

They accepted information of no proven value and did not involve a transaction

And you know this how?
Because the known liars told you so?
And how was that information vetted?

Because it sure looks like Russia delivered on their promise.

Sketchy firm behind Trump dossier is stalling investigators

Fusion GPS was on the payroll of an unidentified Democratic ally of Clinton when it hired a long-retired British spy to dig up dirt on Trump. In 2012, Democrats hired Fusion GPS to uncover dirt on GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney. And in 2015, Democratic ally Planned Parenthood retained Fusion GPS to investigate pro-life activists protesting the abortion group.

Moreover, federal records show a key co-founder and partner in the firm was a Hillary Clinton donor and supporter of her presidential campaign.

In September 2016, while Fusion GPS was quietly shopping the dirty dossier on Trump around Washington, its co-founder and partner Peter R. Fritsch contributed at least $1,000 to the Hillary Victory Fund and the Hillary For America campaign, Federal Election Commission data show. His wife also donated money to Hillary’s campaign.

Property records show that in June 2016, as Clinton allies bankrolled Fusion GPS, Fritsch bought a six-bedroom, five-bathroom home in Bethesda, Md., for $2.3 million.

Fritsch did not respond to requests for comment. A lawyer for Fusion GPS said the firm’s work is confidential.

The Senate Judiciary Committee is also investigating whether the FBI has wrongly relied on the anti-Trump dossier and its author, Christopher Steele — the old spy who was hired by Fusion GPS to build a Russia file on Trump — to aid its ongoing espionage investigation into the Trump campaign and its possible ties to Moscow.

The FBI received a copy of the Democrat-funded dossier in August, during the heat of the campaign, and is said to have contracted in October to pay Steele $50,000 to help corroborate the dirt on Trump — a relationship that “raises substantial questions about the independence” of the bureau in investigating Trump, warned Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa).

Senate investigators are demanding to see records of communications between Fusion GPS and the FBI and the Justice Department, including any contacts with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, now under congressional investigation for possibly obstructing the Hillary Clinton email probe, and deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who is under investigation by the Senate and the Justice inspector general for failing to recuse himself despite financial and political connections to the Clinton campaign through his Democratic activist wife. Senate investigators have singled out McCabe as the FBI official who negotiated with Steele.

Like Fusion GPS, the FBI has failed to cooperate with congressional investigators seeking documents.

Steele contracted with Fusion GPS to investigate Trump’s ties to Russia starting in June 2016, whereupon he outlandishly claimed that Hillary campaign hackers were “paid by both Trump’s team and the Kremlin” and that the operation was run out of Putin’s office. He also fed Fusion GPS and its Hillary-allied clients incredulous gossip about Trump hating the Obamas so much that he hired hookers to urinate on a bed they slept in at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton, and that Russian intelligence recorded the pee party in case they needed to blackmail Trump.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

This is a criminal investigation and they are looking to prosecute. Oh and have no doubt trump is under criminal investigation now too.
You don't do pre dawn unannounced raids when your just info seeking.
You do that to secure evidence of a crime.
They are going after trump with both barrels.
Oh and I voted for Regan and worked at a campaign office for Richard Nixon's second term so saying I'm biased is just you...pretending to know me...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Oh and please dont mention lies when that scumbag wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass. Okay?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Well he should have played by the rules.
Since he didn't this is the results. You get investigated.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Kind of a speculative narrative.

Private intel firms have a reason to try and protect their info, sources, and clients. As a business model.

If they just hand everything over, their competition is going to see a surge in business.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The said info and source is now the subject of a libel lawsuit ... Does that make them complicit in case of conviction ?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join