It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raided Manaforts House

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

So why plainly cut out the disclaimer ?

To judge by the random straw poll that is ATS

That's highly distortative behaviour

Is there some kind of selective
cherry picking going on ?

why would that be ?
to what end ?

what's gotten your hackles raised so ?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

You are correct.

I diced text as I was reading and responded before fully reading your qualifier that followed.

Apologies.

Do you think that the US population (at large) detests NATO?

I have no doubt that ATS members skew that way as it can be viewed as "Globalist"..Not liking NATO is far right thing..

As best I could find regarding surveys...about 50% of the US feels positively about NATO...but I suspect few left or right fully understand what NATO is.

edit on 9-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22540115]Tempter

Everyone wants him out. He's effectively flying solo here.

well...He's got the Russian Government? That counts for something.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I suggest stop co operating and use presidential privlidge to curb his powers

Oh you should volunteer to be his lawyer.
Yes indeed.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Martin75

Trump has them scared to death.

Quite the contrary.

Special counselor has been told to find anything he can, even if not related to Russia.

I'd wager there is a wealth of shadiness and illegality surrounding Trump Enterprises.

You can laugh all you want but they are MAD as hell an outsider took their Iron Throne.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

And why they decided a pre dawn raid was necessary.
They got his computers too no doubt.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

No that's not what we have here. We have trained and seasoned professionals with sound minds and moral fiber.
We don't have the trash that trump associates with or people like them.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

This transaction is of interest I'd imagine.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yes. This meeting was June 6th. That's the date I heard today.
When did wiki release those emails and remember they tried a different route to release them at first but it was to slow or something so they gave them to wiki. I think they tried guccifer at first. Don't quote me.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

originally posted by: Liquesence

Trump has them scared to death.

Quite the contrary.

Special counselor has been told to find anything he can, even if not related to Russia.

I'd wager there is a wealth of shadiness and illegality surrounding Trump Enterprises.

You can laugh all you want but they are MAD as hell an outsider took their Iron Throne.

Of course "they" are mad, but that doesn't mean that they "scared of" Trump per se, as the post to which I replied referred.

If "they" are scared, it's because he has very little self-control, which is dangerous to a very large number of people in both the country and the world. So maybe they *are* scared he will take down the crew and passengers along with the ship, but that wasn't my initial inference based on context upon reading the post.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Ok the DNC emails were released the day before the democratic national convention. Geez could they get any nastier. Anyway that gave them plenty of time from that meeting to make things happen. If this link can be solidified that would be all she wrote.
Of course it would require getting everyone at the meeting under oath and they are not all U.S. citizens.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And why they decided a pre dawn raid was necessary.

I suspect they did it before sun-up in order to not attract attention from neighbors.

They were probably also sly about it..pull the van into the garage for loading etc.

Otherwise...They didn't want it known...because that tips off whoever is "next" on the list of Manafort "associates".

This is why I think one of Manaforts Lawyers leaked this to give a heads up to any and all who are vulnerable via Manafort evidence.

One or more people involved in this are right now destroying or hiding evidence after todays leak that they raided Manaforts residence.

edit on 9-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And this on the timing..

Trump Teased ‘Major’ News On Clinton Hours After Don Jr. Set Meeting On Russian Dirt
“I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting.”

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

or, conversations between the trump team and tapped russian phones?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

No that's not what we have here. We have trained and seasoned professionals with sound minds and moral fiber.

Democratc moral fiber isnt very good moral fiber at all.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

So now the FBI does raids to "send a message"?

Yep, now they do, according to:

It could also have been intended to send a message to President Trump’s former campaign chairman that he should not expect gentle treatment or legal courtesies from Mueller’s team.

From the mouth of the "press." This needs to be what we look for. No one else outside of ATS seems to give to shakes about how the media frames these stories.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I have said since the beginning the leaks are coming from trump.

I am not a Democrat. I would never vote for Hillary.

If there is any guilt even by accident and it's known this makes the most sense. It benefits trump the most to leak anything about the investigation if calls are monitored. Even if it appears to damage the president. There is no worse damage than actually being prosecuted.
edit on 9-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Thank goodness for free speech. Otherwise, your invalidation on anything of import would never be known.

Source
Goes back to inception believe it or not. Moral fiber not withstanding, absolute power corrupts, absolutely.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

If it is a witch hunt please explain this email saying precisely that trump went to meet with Russian agents to make a deal...

"Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first."

Say you don't care he made a deal... that's fine.. somehow appearently it isn't illegal..

Though if me or you did it both parties make a bipartisan example of us..

But pretending it didn't happen is just being dishonest.

That's not a deal. A deal is a two way exchange, not a one way exchange, just saying.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Quite the contrary.

1- When you own companies or have a lot of money you always do something shady or that falls in a grayish zone.
2- IDC the Russian meddled in the election, as long as they didnt tampered the voting machines.
3- We meddled with the election of every country on earth. If someone tries to mess around with our is fair.
4- If you don't want to be hack. Buy better security, improve your servers, or use flying pegeons.
5- IDC if Trump did a shady deal or is a Kingpin. I just one an outsider that brings down a system that have made so much damage to the middle/working class that is no joke. I'm talking both parties, AKA the establishment. That include executives, legilative, judicial powers, and the media.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join